Pages:
Author

Topic: Eurocoin (EUC) is SHA256 based crypto currency - page 7. (Read 21984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
it was definitely a scamtry, if another coin exist, called Europecoin!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
last i heard he was working on the exchange
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Any update dev?
Activity: 27
any news here?
exchange?
Activity: 51
Any news on this coin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if new pool could be listed in OP that will be appreciated
legendary
Activity: 1028
Nothing do do on a rainy Sunday

http://gcpool.eu/euro/public/

Have Fun

Activity: 40
Merit: 13
I had pointed my 2 antminers at this coin from few days I intend to point my other 2 antminers at Monday I see potential in this coin Have a great name and it is base on bitcoin algo I hope the owner start working harder to list at the market. As seem there are 2 markets coming up

If this currency is listed on the market I am willing to accepted on my website as a payment

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
since it launched right after the greece incident so hopefully it will get a sight if dev promote it properly on social media channels
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
this coin got the good name. very height potential in the long run. please do not abandon in the middle like most coin. need to get the mobile wallet, rich list.

Steady 15+ miners on 2 pools, 2 exchanges confirm (1 August, 1 September) (3rd possible for September)  so it's on.

I'm one of the miners. (unfortunately I got on a couple of days after launch and missed the lauch.
I'm mining because this coin has a great name and is SHA256, if the dev keeps doing the right thing this coin will be a great investment..
there are some violent movement in the stock market due to greece, china.  there will be a meeting this weekend at european and greece might be kick out of europe, if it so there some nasty change, some suggest to use bitcoin as alternate currency. i allready see alot digital currency moved up alot. wonder if euro coin could come to the market at this time?
Activity: 169
this coin got the good name. very height potential in the long run. please do not abandon in the middle like most coin. need to get the mobile wallet, rich list.

Steady 15+ miners on 2 pools, 2 exchanges confirm (1 August, 1 September) (3rd possible for September)  so it's on.

I'm one of the miners. (unfortunately I got on a couple of days after launch and missed the lauch.
I'm mining because this coin has a great name and is SHA256, if the dev keeps doing the right thing this coin will be a great investment..
Activity: 153

Steady 15+ miners on 2 pools, 2 exchanges confirm (1 August, 1 September) (3rd possible for September)  so it's on.
Activity: 233

conf is already there but whenever i enter command to initialize wallet ./eurocoind it creates database folderlike database.xxxxxxx.bak folder in .eurocoin folder at root and command terminates with the aforementioned error

Make sure that eurocoind and eurocoin-cli are locate in /usr/bin not in root

Then just type eurocoind or eurocoind -daemon to start

dude your coding is something similar to ideacoin?

No not like ideacoin

Eurocoin use the same source as Bitcoin with modification below.

Based on Bitcoin 0.9.3 SHA256 source
Block target: 2 minutes instead of 10
Difficulty retargets every 400 blocks instead of 2016
Block reward: 50 EUC, halving every 200,000 blocks instead of 250,000
Total coin supply: 20,000,000 EUC instead of 21,000,000 BTC
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks instead of 120

How much instamined?

0 Premine
Mining started July 1st 2015 at Noon 12:00 UTC
Posted on https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1737-EUC week before
Posted bitcointalk.org July 01, 2015, 12:13:52 PM same time as wallet release, website upload, pool setup etc...
Exchange? How can I buy some?
1 confirm for August and 1 for September. check website http://eurocoin.co/
Exchange? How can I buy some?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

conf is already there but whenever i enter command to initialize wallet ./eurocoind it creates database folderlike database.xxxxxxx.bak folder in .eurocoin folder at root and command terminates with the aforementioned error

Make sure that eurocoind and eurocoin-cli are locate in /usr/bin not in root

Then just type eurocoind or eurocoind -daemon to start

dude your coding is something similar to ideacoin?
Activity: 42
EXCHANGE EUC ?
Pages:
Jump to: