Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 127. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
Hi everyone)
I think Tottenham Hotspur in front of an easy task when facing APOEL Nicosia because the difference between two clubs and let's don't forget high performance of Harry Kane in the last match in champions or in premier league, also it's big chance for Tottenham Hotspur to take the lead of the group H
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 07:12:23 PM
Hi, everyone Smiley
Real Madrid will face hard game when he faces Borussia Dortmund especially in Germany exactly in Signal Iduna Park stadium, Real Madrid have black history in this stadium because he comes 6 times at this stadium and he failed to make one victory, also we all know that Real Madrid have a big problem in attack exactly in the Last touch. so I think if Real Madrid out with a draw of that stadium it will be not bad.

I am sure that a win for Real Madrid at the Signal Iduna stadium is going to boost their morale a lot knowing how low they have fallen in the La Liga these recent times. Zidane also needs to stop experimenting tactics as well and trying out new players, those things are done during the preseason tournament and not when the league is ongoing.
Activity: 184
September 24, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
Hi, everyone Smiley
Real Madrid will face hard game when he faces Borussia Dortmund especially in Germany exactly in Signal Iduna Park stadium, Real Madrid have black history in this stadium because he comes 6 times at this stadium and he failed to make one victory, also we all know that Real Madrid have a big problem in attack exactly in the Last touch. so I think if Real Madrid out with a draw of that stadium it will be not bad.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 24, 2017, 04:35:24 PM
Borussia Dortmund have 16 points in the first place, beating Hovenheim 2-0 and Bayern Munich by three points, the most conceding 19 goals and conceding a single goal, making it the biggest threat to Real Madrid before their match against each other in the second group stage of the European Champions League.
I think Borussia Dortmund is not as strong as it used to be when it was still under Lewandowski and under the care of Jurgen Klopp. I do not see any chance for Borussia Dortmund to beat Real Madrid away or at home. I do not even think there is a German club this season that is strong enough to beat Real Madrid, not even Bayern Munich.
Activity: 82
September 24, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
Borussia Dortmund have 16 points in the first place, beating Hovenheim 2-0 and Bayern Munich by three points, the most conceding 19 goals and conceding a single goal, making it the biggest threat to Real Madrid before their match against each other in the second group stage of the European Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 24, 2017, 03:36:19 PM
I don't know if this has been posted already but today I heard on the news that the monthly salary of Neymar at PSG is
€3,069,520 a month at PSG, which evens out to around €100,000 a day.
. So Neymar will get around 37 million euros a year without any bonuses. This makes him the second highest paid player in the world. I found it very interesting  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
September 23, 2017, 05:51:32 PM
Yeah I just watched PSG match tonight.

They didn't look that strong. And they only ended up drawing, dropped quite a bit of cash because of it.

Not the normal, storm troopers storming a castle scary attacking team I'm use to from them.

They had a big handicap because Neymar, Di Maria and Pastore did not play.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 23, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

They didn't look that strong. And they only ended up drawing, dropped quite a bit of cash because of it.

Not the normal, storm troopers storming a castle scary attacking team I'm use to from them.

I really wanted to see a game of PSG where Neymar was absent and then see the way they would play without him and i think the PSG fans should pray that Neymar doesn't get injured more often otherwise they are going to be in a lot of trouble. They had a single shot on target and Montepellier even had two on target.Now they know how fruitless they are without the Brazilian.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 23, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

yeah it is surprising to see that PSG failed to win today but is all normal sometimes things do not go the way you would like also with Neymar missing the game it was a big loss for them but what's worrying is that some say that he is not on good terms with cavani taking the free kicks and penalties instead of him and he is faking an injury to protest against the club officials and make him at least get free kicks shots for him and leave penalty kcks for Cavani and for me this win helps the league keeping things interesting as now Monaco is only one point away so it is starting to be exiting league like last year.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
September 23, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Activity: 430
Merit: 108
September 23, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
This new round of champions league will attend to a big meet between Paris Saint-Germain and Fc Bayern Munich. A great match is waiting for us. The two teams are looking for their second victory. We should not forget about Neymar who is going to play his first match in the champions league with his new team. A very hot football time is coming.
i think the PSG will win.

PSG has a very strong team, they must show some quality performance, and mostly they might win, atleast they should. But also as many mentioned, Real Madrid also has a fair chance of winning, but currently they showed their pathetic performance, but I believe they will be back as per their class.

PSg last two matches didn't score any goal at the first half and the last time they score only 2 against lyon so the teammate of Imry are not good against strong def teams
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 03:50:03 PM
This new round of champions league will attend to a big meet between Paris Saint-Germain and Fc Bayern Munich. A great match is waiting for us. The two teams are looking for their second victory. We should not forget about Neymar who is going to play his first match in the champions league with his new team. A very hot football time is coming.

PSG has a very strong team, they must show some quality performance, and mostly they might win, atleast they should. But also as many mentioned, Real Madrid also has a fair chance of winning, but currently they showed their pathetic performance, but I believe they will be back as per their class.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 23, 2017, 03:45:48 PM
Nah I can't see Real nicking 3 titles in a row man that's just crazy  Shocked
Real Madrid's chances of winning the Champions League League 3 in a row are still very wide open. Currently Real Madrid are just being out of luck at Real Madrid, but in the Champions League, Real Madrid is still one of the strongest. I still see Real Madrid chances are still there to get it.

It goes to Juventus this year... Forza Juve!!!
A good joke, Juventus will not be champions of the Champions League, not least for this season. It is not yet Juventus's time to get it this season. And I'm not sure Buffon will win the champions league trophy because otherwise this season means nothing at all to Buffon. If Buffon wants to get it, then Buffon should get it this season.
Juventus indeed pretty hard to became the champion this season but don't mean they will not have opportunity to get it and Buffon almost at the end of his career and he almost get everything in football such as world cup trophy or serie-A trophy but if i'm not mistaken during his career only champion league trophy which he still does not have and would be great achievement if Juventus able to be the champion before he retire

It is true Buffon has earned all the titles both with the club and his country, but Buffon just has not felt the UCL title. Therefore, I want to see the legendary goalkeeper of the world earning the highest degree among clubs in Europe. I also think that Juventus always get a chance to get the UCL title back but they always experience failure in the opportunity that has been given.
I don't see Buffon winning the Champions League this season with Juventus, They are considerably weakened compared to last season, The scudetto is all that they can win in my opinion, in case Conte does eventually return to the Old Ladies when the current season is over than i have hope Buffon may indeed have a chance but with Allegri in charge he should just forget it.
If compared with last season, I also think Juventus was not as strong as last season. Although Dybala is performing very well, but I still feel there is something less that last season was at Juventus last season is now absent at Juventus. I think Juventus travel in Champions league this season will not be so far last season.
legendary
September 23, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

Lol.  I'm kinda rooting for them to go for it.  I mean when did we ever see something as crazy as that in our life time?  That's gonna be quite a feat and I'd like Zidane to do it and then leave Real to manage in the EPL.  Grin

Now we have all the best managers in one league!

The Leicester phenomenon for one. However they didn't repeat their feat did they? I think the chances of Real getting 3 in a row are close to zero. Never say never though  Grin

I wouldn't say it's 'close to zero'.  They still have one of the best squads in Europe.  And they have been the most successful club in the CL/European Cup with the most trophies won.

Their chances are better than most this season.

I wouldn't say their squad is worthy of winning the trophy this season. There are better squads than Real Madrid hands down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 11:03:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 23, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

Lol.  I'm kinda rooting for them to go for it.  I mean when did we ever see something as crazy as that in our life time?  That's gonna be quite a feat and I'd like Zidane to do it and then leave Real to manage in the EPL.  Grin

The Leicester phenomenon for one. However they didn't repeat their feat did they? I think the chances of Real getting 3 in a row are close to zero. Never say never though  Grin

I wouldn't say it's 'close to zero'.  They still have one of the best squads in Europe.  And they have been the most successful club in the CL/European Cup with the most trophies won.

Their chances are better than most this season.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 22, 2017, 02:06:27 PM
Real Madrid's chances of winning the Champions League League 3 in a row are still very wide open. Currently Real Madrid are just being out of luck at Real Madrid, but in the Champions League, Real Madrid is still one of the strongest. I still see Real Madrid chances are still there to get it.

A good joke, Juventus will not be champions of the Champions League, not least for this season. It is not yet Juventus's time to get it this season. And I'm not sure Buffon will win the champions league trophy because otherwise this season means nothing at all to Buffon. If Buffon wants to get it, then Buffon should get it this season.
Juventus indeed pretty hard to became the champion this season but don't mean they will not have opportunity to get it and Buffon almost at the end of his career and he almost get everything in football such as world cup trophy or serie-A trophy but if i'm not mistaken during his career only champion league trophy which he still does not have and would be great achievement if Juventus able to be the champion before he retire

It is true Buffon has earned all the titles both with the club and his country, but Buffon just has not felt the UCL title. Therefore, I want to see the legendary goalkeeper of the world earning the highest degree among clubs in Europe. I also think that Juventus always get a chance to get the UCL title back but they always experience failure in the opportunity that has been given.
I don't see Buffon winning the Champions League this season with Juventus, They are considerably weakened compared to last season, The scudetto is all that they can win in my opinion, in case Conte does eventually return to the Old Ladies when the current season is over than i have hope Buffon may indeed have a chance but with Allegri in charge he should just forget it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 22, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

legendary
September 22, 2017, 02:56:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 22, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

Jump to: