Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 147. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 107
August 09, 2017, 02:59:29 AM
I think if Cristiano Ronaldo played at the beginning of the match then the score sheet would be double. Because Karim Benzema was totally flop. But Isco and Bale created some good chance but due to absence of Ronaldo those attempts were in a vein. Ultimately, Real Madrid won and showed their capabilities to win without any star player.
Hat's off to Zidane.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 09, 2017, 02:42:38 AM
Real Madrid performed very well even though they did not win easily in the match tonight, but by earning UEFA Super Cup trophy this makes its own motivation for Real Madrid to get title after title in the 2017/2018 season.
Real Madrid should score more goals, they have played well but they deserved more goals. if Zidane gave chance to Ronaldo to play as a starter then the result would be different. Zidane has proved how strong his side without any star player. so day by day he is getting confident with his side. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 12:13:31 AM
Real Madrid performed very well even though they did not win easily in the match tonight, but by earning UEFA Super Cup trophy this makes its own motivation for Real Madrid to get title after title in the 2017/2018 season.
Manchester United were greatly let down by some defensive blunder, and i believe we were also let down by Paul Pogba as well, he didn't really have a great game and he gave the ball away so easily, Aside from that there were some positives in the game, And i believe that Matic is an exceptional purchase by Jose Mourinho, Rashford should also have scored from Mkhitaryan exceptional pass.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 08, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

As I had predicted, Real Madrid will win the game but they will not win that match easily. Because I think Manchester United have started back to their heyday, Manchester United has improved in the hands of Jose Mourinho, but has not reached the level of Real Madrid. Manchester United a little longer back to the glorious era like Sir Alex Ferguson.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 08, 2017, 09:43:00 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 08, 2017, 09:41:55 PM
As most of the people here, I also believe that Madrid will win today.  They are coming to this match with their best squad except Ronaldo that will probably enter in the second half.  Madrid are more stable than Man Utd and I believe they will win today

if you say real madrid stable performance i think is not 100% true
because pre-season real madrid is bad result much lost is compare get win
difference with manchester united only one lost 1-0 from barcelona in pre-season

pre-season match and super cap match is not long time, so performance still same, in pre-season real madrid vs manchester united 1-1, and madrid lost in pinalty kick
well congratulations for Real Madrid the Game was not that impressive one There was not a lot of exiting moments both teams had just an okay game i only saw Casemiro shining in the game along with Isco from Real Madrid side also Varan had some good moments while Manchester United side had couple players performing good for some amounts of time like Mekhi Rashford Lukaku also Matic had a good game overall but i only didn't like the ref in the game he was not that great as the first goal for Madrid was offside and he didn't add enough time judging that the game was interrupted more then once but at the end it was a well deserved win for the spanish club.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
As most of the people here, I also believe that Madrid will win today.  They are coming to this match with their best squad except Ronaldo that will probably enter in the second half.  Madrid are more stable than Man Utd and I believe they will win today

if you say real madrid stable performance i think is not 100% true
because pre-season real madrid is bad result much lost is compare get win
difference with manchester united only one lost 1-0 from barcelona in pre-season

pre-season match and super cap match is not long time, so performance still same, in pre-season real madrid vs manchester united 1-1, and madrid lost in pinalty kick
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 08, 2017, 01:38:49 PM
United has to compose them self into a team and they need time for that. Real Madrid is much stronger at this moment, they are playing together for a long time. Their victory is only thing logical but something tells me that they will need more than 90 minutes to achieve that. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a winner after penalties tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 08, 2017, 01:07:07 PM
I think Real Madrid will win the Supercup. It is the better team with the better players. I have watched Manchester in the past season very often. The team and trainer Mourinho do not seem to fit together in my opinion. It is just a partnership of convenience. So, Real will win the match.

Its hard to predict who will win the match because there are some changes on both teams especially Manchester Utd. Although Real Madrid is more favorite but it has so high odds for normal time. Its make me a little bit doubt to choose, so I think it is better for me to bet on both team to score. I dont really care who will win the match but I just want to watch a non-boring match.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 08, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
Its hard to predict who will win the match because there are some changes on both teams especially Manchester Utd. Although Real Madrid is more favorite but it has so high odds for normal time. Its make me a little bit doubt to choose, so I think it is better for me to bet on both team to score. I dont really care who will win the match but I just want to watch a non-boring match.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 08, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
Tonight, I'm going to bet with Real Madrid. I don't have any hasitation regarding the pre season performance. Whatever the case is, Real Madrid will come to its right track when it needs. Their team is much more balanced than Manchester United so it can be said that the UCL champion is going to become UEFA cup champion.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 08, 2017, 12:19:44 PM
Lol.  I don't think Real Madrid has lost a UEFA Super Cup match since the early 2000's, it would be wrong to assume that Man United could win this just because they has a good pre season.

Mourinho is the wizard of the finals, but this Real Madrid is a cannibal!
Manchester United has done a good preseason but it will be important to see if CR7 will be in good shape for Real Madrid. I expect a balanced match

Preseason is nothing just experiment for tactics in official games. True RM is favorite but somehow I expect to see penalties.  New system is good A BB AA BB AA B. Seen this in charity shield for weekend in Chelsea Arsenal match.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 08, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
after joining Cristiano Ronaldo with the team, Now Real Madrid is favorite for this final. I think Real Madrid is a clearly strong team than Manchester United. but in terms of coach Manu has the better coach. so their strategy would be a factor in this final. but if Ronaldo will carry his previous performance then Manchester United will not hold the game anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 06:37:28 AM
Lol.  I don't think Real Madrid has lost a UEFA Super Cup match since the early 2000's, it would be wrong to assume that Man United could win this just because they has a good pre season.
I believe this match is going to test the squad that Mourinho has built during his tenure at Manchester United, Its unfortunate that Baily will not be able to take part in this game, i really wanted to see his partnership with Lindellof is going to fair against the best attacking force currently in European Club football, I believe Mourinho will have a strategy in place to win this game and i hope the players are competent enough to see that strategy through.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

Mourinho is the wizard of the finals, but this Real Madrid is a cannibal!
Manchester United has done a good preseason but it will be important to see if CR7 will be in good shape for Real Madrid. I expect a balanced match
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 08, 2017, 03:38:37 AM

I think Real Madrid stay stronger than Manchester United, but even if Real Madrid win, they will not win easily with Manchester United now. Even Manchester United who can now just give a surprise to real madrid and the whole world by defeating them. I hope the matches are fun, not as boring as your statement.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 08, 2017, 02:32:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 08, 2017, 12:20:06 AM
Manchester United had a good pre-season friendlies as they played a couple of big names at ICC and they only suffered only one loss 1-0 that came against  Barcelona so i think they will have a good vhance for UEFA Super Cup against Real Madrid because the Spanish team will be most likely to start without two main stars Ronaldo and Benzema as they look like they are not fit for a whole game instead Ascensio and Isco both teams faced each other on a freindly preseason it had 1-1 draw and then united winning on penaltys so i think we will see less then three goals in this game also Manchester united to win or draw because Mourino always have a plan when he plays against former teams
This will be a match to measure the ability of these two teams to navigate the new season, where if one of them wins than the team that won the game already has a good preparation for the upcoming matches in the new season.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 07, 2017, 09:06:42 PM
Manchester United had a good pre-season friendlies as they played a couple of big names at ICC and they only suffered only one loss 1-0 that came against  Barcelona so i think they will have a good vhance for UEFA Super Cup against Real Madrid because the Spanish team will be most likely to start without two main stars Ronaldo and Benzema as they look like they are not fit for a whole game instead Ascensio and Isco both teams faced each other on a freindly preseason it had 1-1 draw and then united winning on penaltys so i think we will see less then three goals in this game also Manchester united to win or draw because Mourino always have a plan when he plays against former teams
Jump to: