Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 182. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What a game! I think Lyon deserved a bit more, Besiktas look tired as if they aren't the side that's rested. First time I see Hutchinson so desperate. Still can go both ways. Besiktas need to make better changes IMO.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Juve will be chempion but Real has 12 players on the field .Now 1-1 Menchester-Anderlecht,30 mins to go
Does last english club is going away
Right now 65 minutes gone and 3 matches in very interesting position because if in these 3 matches nothing happen then we have extra time and then results will become in fourth match now Celta is in strong position now they have 2 goals edge against opponents but in my view most exciting match is Manchester they are doing hard for one more goal and position in semi final

yes, but if they attack too much they will open space to counter attacks, and if Anderlecht scores, then it is pretty much game over near the end of game.

I don't think they will go that hard until the very end
Still hoping for a miracle here, that Anderlecht wins... Definitely didn't expect 1-1 at 92 minutes, let's see what happens!
Going to get a pretty good payday if Anderlecht somehow manages to win.

Sorry to say but the miracle didn't happen and Man Utd ended up winning the match 2-1 in extra time thanks to a Rashford goal in the 107th minute. Man Utd now move on into the semi-finals now and have a great shot at winning this competition and then qualifying for te Champions League next year which they need as it doesn't look like they will get into the top 4 of the Premier League.

Lyon also move on to the semi-finals after penalties winning 7-6 
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Juve will be chempion but Real has 12 players on the field .Now 1-1 Menchester-Anderlecht,30 mins to go
Right now 65 minutes gone and 3 matches in very interesting position because if in these 3 matches nothing happen then we have extra time and then results will become in fourth match now Celta is in strong position now they have 2 goals edge against opponents but in my view most exciting match is Manchester they are doing hard for one more goal and position in semi final

yes, but if they attack too much they will open space to counter attacks, and if Anderlecht scores, then it is pretty much game over near the end of game.

Still hoping for a miracle here, that Anderlecht wins... Definitely didn't expect 1-1 at 92 minutes, let's see what happens!
Going to get a pretty good payday if Anderlecht somehow manages to win.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
3 overtime games

What a day, what a lovely day
Activity: 97

Pab
legendary
Merit: 1012

Typical heavy United game
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Pab
legendary
Merit: 1012
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I think Juventus will win the Champions League this year, they are the best defensive side and they are able to score the goals especially when they are playing at home. Madrid were poor against Bayern defensively especially with the own goal, it was embarrassing.

Barcelona really messed my day yesterday with this poor results. The coach must indeed leave at the end of the season. Such a shame this team is deteriorating up to this pint and the coach couldn't remedy it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
two surprises today:

Ajax won't lose and Besiktas will win.
Also Manchester United's game may have less goals than the bookies are thinking
I am also going with this United may have only 1 goal because they will try to play with full defense not open game just because of this not too many goals coming in this match Besiktas is good but too much money going on this just because of this have some bad feeling otherwise they can win this match
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Manchester United v Anderlecht !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are offering Continuous Live In-Play Betting during all UEFA Europa League matches !

We are also offering the Daily Goals special bet, exclusively at DirectBet !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I have one certitude for tonight : Manchester United will win over Anderlecht.
A great feeling I have is also that Besiktas will make Lyon have a very bad moment...
I am also going with Manchester United to win the match as they are the heavy favorites but i do not expect this to be a high scoring game,under 3.5 goals would be a good bet,when they faced Anderlecht last week the ball possession was with Manchester United but they failed in converting it to goals and ended up conceding a goal to end up as a draw.  

I picked under 2.5 with an odds @2.32. The first leg result was 1 - 1 when the game played at Anderlecht's home and that means for today's game a 0 - 0 draw result will lead MU to the semifinals. I expect Manchester United won't play so aggressive. They only need to prevent Anderlecht to score during the game.

a good pick, as I see from the stats, manchester united rarely scored a lot of goals, they always win with 1-0 or 2-0, even you can see the game of manchester united in the Premier League, most of the results was the draw. I am sure manchester united will win 1-0 or 2-0
Activity: 78
two surprises today:

Ajax won't lose and Besiktas will win.
Also Manchester United's game may have less goals than the bookies are thinking
legendary
Activity: 1904
A great feeling I have is also that Besiktas will make Lyon have a very bad moment...
I am also going with Manchester United to win the match as they are the heavy favorites but i do not expect this to be a high scoring game,under 3.5 goals would be a good bet,when they faced Anderlecht last week the ball possession was with Manchester United but they failed in converting it to goals and ended up conceding a goal to end up as a draw.  

I picked under 2.5 with an odds @2.32. The first leg result was 1 - 1 when the game played at Anderlecht's home and that means for today's game a 0 - 0 draw result will lead MU to the semifinals. I expect Manchester United won't play so aggressive. They only need to prevent Anderlecht to score during the game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Today I try an easy double-up in the Europa League:

Manchester United vs Anderlecht: Manchester United is the big favorite for the final victory of the Europa league. 
Manc. United in Europa league has always won at home.                       
WIN Manchester United at [email protected]

Besiktas vs Lyon: Both teams are very offensive and often make over 2.5 goals.
OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]

Schalke 04 vs Ajax: Both teams are almost always over 1.5 goals. The Schalke must make at least 2 goals if hwants to try to qualify.
OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
 My bets for today

Besiktas - Lyon, both team to score
Genk - Celta Vigo, win Celta
Manchester Utd - Anderlecht, win MNU
Schalke - Ajax, both teams to score
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Besiktas vs Lyon , Lyon are always capable of producing a lot of goals and they might need to find one here in order to secure their qualification, going with over 2.5 @1.5.
Manchester United vs Anderlecht , Manchester United are of course a better team overall but Anderlecht are not to be taken lightly, so i will take Anderlecht +2 @1.6.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Yes juventus has the best defense at this time, I agree juventus is the biggest candidate for became champions. Juventus will try to revenge because they failed in the Champions League final 2014-15, when it lost a penalty shootout by FC barcelona. so while it's a great opportunity for them to become champions.

There are some rumours that the previous winner of the champions league cant be the winner for two consecutive season. Im not sure wether this is some kinda curse or anything sort of however juventus stand a very good chance to win the champions league. Their odds to win is currently sitting around 2.8 or so
Jump to: