Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 215. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 533
For tomorrow's qualified teams will be: Manchester City, and Atl Madrid.

My picks:
Manchester City +0.5 goal, odds: 1.542
Atletico Madrid -0.5   1.619

Odds from Nitrogen.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
where has Leicester removed all this positive energy suddenly?? Was this in a bid to get Claudio Ranieri sacked Undecided

it seems like the players were tanking to get him fired...

I don't think changing the couch could change performance this quickly Particularly them not even appointing a top-grade coach yet.. Players were clearly trying to get him fired probably for not selling them in past summer - and encouraging the owners not to -
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
where has Leicester removed all this positive energy suddenly?? Was this in a bid to get Claudio Ranieri sacked Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Juventus vs Porto = One goal keeper Buffon and the other Casillas it pushes me Under 2,5. Besides Juventus won first match 2-0 so they dont need to score goal. They do what do best. DEFENCE

Leicester vs Sevilla = Sevilla won first match 2-1. Leicester good at their home in last matches. I think they will beat Sevilla. I will bet for Leicester.

Leicester win and Juventus under 2,5 total odds in directbet 5.01

Good luck for all of us.

Juve vs porto I think juve will win in this match although he had won in the first leg, leicester vs sevilla I think will there many goal in this match over 2,5 maybe Cool

I do not think sevilla could not make a goal in the king power stadium Shocked
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Champions League matches that will soon begin, second leg between:

Juventus vs Porto (aggregate 2-0)

Leicester vs Sevilla (aggregate 1-2)

I am sure Juventus will definitely qualify for the next round with ease. But for Leicester vs Sevilla I think it's very difficult to predict. Leicester now only need a 1-0 win to qualify for the next round, because the away goal in the first leg. In addition they are also in a good performance, they also defeated Liverpool in Premier League. I bet the winnings for Leicester, 2-0.

Leicester is very promising side and they have good approach for this league. I also agreed with you for this prediction even that is though but will be fun to place bet on them.
Yes, Leicester has played very aggressively against Sevilla. It proved they won 2-0 and in accordance with my prediction. Sevilla looks quite difficult to develop games because rigorous pressings from Leicester. This is history for Leicester because successful entry into Champions League quarter-finals for the first time. And they prove that they can get up and worthy to compete in the Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I am expecting a liecsester revival and feel they can at least Make a comeback.

They are the club to fear due to the luck they have been having.  Not saying they're not working hard or anything, but this situation reminds me of Chelsea's CL win under Roberto Di Matteo.

City shall no doubt qualify, unless they do something really foolish to not to. The main focus would be on tomorrow's fixture Manchester United is hurting and hurting bad. They not only lost the match, but now been fined by FA, they have a red card for Herrera, and I think they will remove entire frustration on the pitch tomorrow with a big margin victory, however overconfidence is not nice, as it could badly back fire. Let's hope for some crazy money making chances. What are your expected scorelines?

I actually fear for City.  Dealing with Monaco, away is no joke.  The good news is Falcao may not start due to a hip injury.  He may play at the second half tho.  But a Falcao-less Monaco is still dangerous considering how bad City's defense is at times.  I hope Kompany comes back soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nasri is idiot. Two stupid yellow cards in one game. This is the one of main reasons why Leicester qualified to next round. I think Leicester deserved to win, their defense was almost perfect. Now, after Ranieri was sacked, it positive affected team and now Leicester looks very similar to previous season team.
Leicester City made another miracle, now they are 8 best teams in the Europe, who can believe this? Goalkeeper keeps amazing again.
Yeah, dream continues. But I think penalty kick was performed really poor. But still, it's amazing result to save two penalties in two playoff games.

That was to be expected, after the 1st leg result. Sampaoli might be a good coach, but it's his first CL experience, with a team clearly unprepared for it, and he had too little time to change things. This match came at a moment when Leicester are recovering in the EPL and Sevilla are having a bad moment, so Leicester qualification is not as surprising as it might have been a month or so ago.

All in all, this is good for the CL: too many Spanish teams would have created too easy opponents for RM and Barca. Leicester are the "unknown quantity" at this moment, and it will be interesting to see the draw (RM, maybe?

Well, I don't know the specifics, but Sampaoli could have insisted on practicing penalties more in training, given the "issues" Sevilla seems to have with these. That being said, penalties in training are a totally different story from competitive penalties in official games, so I'm not sure how much that would have helped...

Nasri for me has always been a loser. Never liked the guy, even before he got to Sevilla. He always looked to me like he thought he was greater than he actually was - the right term for him is 'flop'.

Bottom line, Sevilla lack mental strength and "readiness" in the CL. That was obvious to me since the last season, when they managed just 2 wins in their CL group phase. They progressed this time, but there is room for improvement, of course.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I am expecting a liecsester revival and feel they can at least Make a comeback. City shall no doubt qualify, unless they do something really foolish to not to. The main focus would be on tomorrow's fixture Manchester United is hurting and hurting bad. They not only lost the match, but now been fined by FA, they have a red card for Herrera, and I think they will remove entire frustration on the pitch tomorrow with a big margin victory, however overconfidence is not nice, as it could badly back fire. Let's hope for some crazy money making chances. What are your expected scorelines?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nasri is idiot. Two stupid yellow cards in one game. This is the one of main reasons why Leicester qualified to next round. I think Leicester deserved to win, their defense was almost perfect. Now, after Ranieri was sacked, it positive affected team and now Leicester looks very similar to previous season team.
Leicester City made another miracle, now they are 8 best teams in the Europe, who can believe this? Goalkeeper keeps amazing again.
Yeah, dream continues. But I think penalty kick was performed really poor. But still, it's amazing result to save two penalties in two playoff games.

That was to be expected, after the 1st leg result. Sampaoli might be a good coach, but it's his first CL experience, with a team clearly unprepared for it, and he had too little time to change things. This match came at a moment when Leicester are recovering in the EPL and Sevilla are having a bad moment, so Leicester qualification is not as surprising as it might have been a month or so ago.

All in all, this is good for the CL: too many Spanish teams would have created too easy opponents for RM and Barca. Leicester are the "unknown quantity" at this moment, and it will be interesting to see the draw (RM, maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
3rd best team in La Liga beaten by the mighty Liecester City! Premier League will always be the best and that will annoy a few haters but it's just a fact really. This is why BPL is the best league in the world, because there all small team can beat big team, not only 2 teams (barca, madrid, munich, dortmund, juve, milan, psg, monaco). Btw, peace don't blame me.... Grin Cheesy

Leicester performance at premier league isn't so impressive this season but surprisingly, they able to qualify to Champions League quarter finals. Satisfactory results since this is their first debut in this tournament.
Activity: 238

Unfortunately, leicester went through. It is because of english teams that football is now infested with corrupt money magnats who are destroying football as a sport. But, also unfortunately, this result isn't surprising at all, since sevilla had already bottled 2 champions league round of 16 ties against inferior opponents.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Atl. Madrid vs Bayer Leverkusen , i will bet for Atl . Madrid to win this game .
Monaco vs Manchester City , in my opinion it will be a crazy game like the first game when Manchester City win 5-3 , i think there are many goals in this game also , i will  bet for Over 2.5 Goals .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Beşiktaş - Olympiacos Besiktas win
We saw the quality difference between the two teams in Greece. That match maybe 1-1 but the winner was missed Besiktas. Olympiacos scored almost without entering the position. Defender Marcelo injured in the last league match in Besiktas. The 0-0 score does not help Olympiacos and the absolute need to score a goal in order to continue Europa League. Those who want to raise the odds can even think of Handicap bet. Besiktas will win spectacular at Vodafone Arena.
Activity: 224
3rd best team in La Liga beaten by the mighty Liecester City! Premier League will always be the best and that will annoy a few haters but it's just a fact really. This is why BPL is the best league in the world, because there all small team can beat big team, not only 2 teams (barca, madrid, munich, dortmund, juve, milan, psg, monaco). Btw, peace don't blame me.... Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Well congratulations to Leicester City on reaching the quarter finals of the Championsleague i wanted them to qualify despite that i didn't like it very much from the players that deliberately underperformed under Ranieri this season they completely changed after getting their man1ger sacked and this made suspecius about the players betrayal  anyway it's a great achievement for them as there is teams who play Championsleague every year and didn't get past this round for mong time bit the quarter final will be their last stop because all the teams left are a great ones and they all be looking to play against them

I'm really surprised Leicester city continue to go to the next stage even though many people doubt their champion this season, including me
The result of today's match answering my doubt, there seems to be potential behind the spirit of the players.
congratulations Leicester  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Well congratulations to Leicester City on reaching the quarter finals of the Championsleague i wanted them to qualify despite that i didn't like it very much from the players that deliberately underperformed under Ranieri this season they completely changed after getting their man1ger sacked and this made suspecius about the players betrayal  anyway it's a great achievement for them as there is teams who play Championsleague every year and didn't get past this round for mong time bit the quarter final will be their last stop because all the teams left are a great ones and they all be looking to play against them

If only sevilla scored that penalty then it would be great. I didnt expect that leicester to win, do you notice that their odds of winning is over 3? I highly doubt that they are going to make any difference without ranieri however it seems that they do. If they ended up winning champions league then that will be crazy
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Well congratulations to Leicester City on reaching the quarter finals of the Championsleague i wanted them to qualify despite that i didn't like it very much from the players that deliberately underperformed under Ranieri this season they completely changed after getting their man1ger sacked and this made suspecius about the players betrayal  anyway it's a great achievement for them as there is teams who play Championsleague every year and didn't get past this round for mong time bit the quarter final will be their last stop because all the teams left are a great ones and they all be looking to play against them
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Interesting... what are you guys' predictions for Leicester vs Sevilla?
Maybe this game is still a possibility for the host could turn the tables Cheesy
Jump to: