Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 305. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 19, 2016, 04:45:13 AM
Bayern Munich - PSV both teams to score yes @1.80. Bayern Munich will win at home there is no doubt but there will be struggle from both sides. Barcelona - Manchester City double chance draw or away @2.54 instead of looking at other options. I am thinking this match will be without any result just see how Barcelona played against Alaves few matches ago.

you can not see records barcelona games in the league, this is a Champions League match and sometimes they become more better games in this competition. there is no reason to barcelona to get a draw, even lost. they will get the victory at home I am sure of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 04:39:53 AM
I think you can try this for a total of 5.40 odds
 Barca vs man city=1x=1.43 odds
Arsenal vs Ludogorets=1=1.15odds
PSG vs FC Basel=1=1.60 odds
Bayern Munchen vs PSV=1=2.05 odds

Happy betting!
I am looking out for the Bracelona against Man city match tomorrow because I am sure that this is going to be a exciting match to watch.
I think that Man city is going to take this one because they seem inform.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 04:38:28 AM
Bayern Munich - PSV both teams to score yes @1.80. Bayern Munich will win at home there is no doubt but there will be struggle from both sides. Barcelona - Manchester City double chance draw or away @2.54 instead of looking at other options. I am thinking this match will be without any result just see how Barcelona played against Alaves few matches ago.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 19, 2016, 04:27:53 AM
It's sucks Bayer Leverkusen vs Tottenham match don't have any single goal. I have pick over 2.5 goals and live bet over 0.5 goals in the end, but the score still 0-0 until the end.
that was terrible decision you make , if you make an over goals at pre-match then everything didn't went as planned then you should cover up with under goals, not double up with another over goals, i have done this kind before and it was hurt to realize the final score was 0-0. quiet disappointing honestly tottenham didn't fight leverkkusen .
Activity: 714
October 19, 2016, 04:19:19 AM
Barcelona is more strong side and playing much better than Manchester City, I am also pretty sure it will be pretty hard for Manchester City to hold against Barcelona with its current form, I will pick Barcelona because on home ground it will win this match.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 19, 2016, 03:54:44 AM
barcelona vs manchester ciy this will be an interesting match, because pep the former of barcelona and they know barcelona. but I am not sure can  manchester city can hold againts barcelona at their home and it would be a shame for pep Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 19, 2016, 03:23:33 AM
I think Leicester City are running on some mad luck again it's like the Premier League-kind of luck last year but in the Champions League this time around Grin I am 99% sure they are going out in the quarter-finals after facing a serious opponent though. Luckiest football team in Europe that is  Grin

Looking at their recent game in premier league it seems they will. They are quite good in champions league and play badly in premier league which kinda reminds me when they were playing badly last season in the cup game as well. If they ended up as champions league winner than that is just crazy

Haha I doubt Leicester city actually go into the quarter-finals or even become a champion I think there are other teams more viable
but sometimes leicester had more luck anything can happen let's see if they are able to face a stronger team from laliga or bundesliga
Leicester city was pure beginners luck I don't see them defending their title or challenging for any
Activity: 252
October 19, 2016, 03:14:02 AM
Yesterday in a match Igor Akinfeev from CSKA tried to interrupt his famous series of 39 consecutive matches with conceded goals in the Champions League, but could not. And we have another record, 40 games in a row Akinfeev conceded goals. It is an eternal record, guys! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 02:57:37 AM
Here we go again, welcome back Champions League. There will be some promising games with very good odds, I hope to pick the right ones.

Dinamo Zagreb - Sevilla Sevilla
Lyon - Juventus Juventus
CSKA Moscow - Monaco Both teams to score
Leverkusen - Tottenham Home or draw

Nice pick dude I totally agree with all your predictions but I'm just taking some bets are not all because I seek a safer bet for competition
I eliminate Lyon - Juventus -Juventus I know Juventus played well but Lyon are also very good when playing at home I was worried they draw against Juventus .

I'm adding a few last minute games to my parlay

Leicester City - Copenhagen Leicester City
Club Brugge - Porto both teams to score
Real Madrid - Legia over 2,5 goals

MONSTRE PARLAY guys: I got a perfect score 7 games out of 7!
Nice profit  Wink I hope some of you followed me on this one

amazing you can predict all the games correctly, you had great luck on some of the Juventus match, which should have ended a draw, because lyon missed a penalty and Monaco are also capable of scoring in the last minute, thus becoming both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
October 19, 2016, 02:42:13 AM
Here we go again, welcome back Champions League. There will be some promising games with very good odds, I hope to pick the right ones.

Dinamo Zagreb - Sevilla Sevilla
Lyon - Juventus Juventus
CSKA Moscow - Monaco Both teams to score
Leverkusen - Tottenham Home or draw

Nice pick dude I totally agree with all your predictions but I'm just taking some bets are not all because I seek a safer bet for competition
I eliminate Lyon - Juventus -Juventus I know Juventus played well but Lyon are also very good when playing at home I was worried they draw against Juventus .

I'm adding a few last minute games to my parlay

Leicester City - Copenhagen Leicester City
Club Brugge - Porto both teams to score
Real Madrid - Legia over 2,5 goals

MONSTRE PARLAY guys: I got a perfect score 7 games out of 7!
Nice profit  Wink I hope some of you followed me on this one
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 19, 2016, 01:58:03 AM
Leicester is first in group this is good i hope that they will be in next stage and i was right they play poor in league but good here. Also ream made record on now many wins in row they made good for them.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 01:53:27 AM
everyone doubt on leicester city in last season when they are stay at number 1 of premier league table ,
they says exactly like what you say now "i doubt leicester city will go into quarter-finals or win the cahmpios league bla.. bla.. bla.." ,
but hey who knows ?
i still believe leicester can make another surprise this season by win the champions league !

If that is so then actually it is a good chance to bet for leicester to win the champions league this season. At the current moment they have the odds of around 45 to win the champions league, still much higher than napoli that actually has the odds of 50 from the bookies to win the champions league
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2016, 12:29:14 AM
I think you can try this for a total of 5.40 odds
 Barca vs man city=1x=1.43 odds
Arsenal vs Ludogorets=1=1.15odds
PSG vs FC Basel=1=1.60 odds
Bayern Munchen vs PSV=1=2.05 odds

Happy betting!
Activity: 924
October 19, 2016, 12:15:18 AM
It's sucks Bayer Leverkusen vs Tottenham match don't have any single goal. I have pick over 2.5 goals and live bet over 0.5 goals in the end, but the score still 0-0 until the end.
It was the only unexpected score yesterday, because both teams have good attack, I watched a part of the match, Leverkusen missed a lot of chances, and Tottenham were satisfied with the draw, I think Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was the best player.
Activity: 420
October 18, 2016, 11:58:06 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 10:08:12 PM
I think Leicester City are running on some mad luck again it's like the Premier League-kind of luck last year but in the Champions League this time around Grin I am 99% sure they are going out in the quarter-finals after facing a serious opponent though. Luckiest football team in Europe that is  Grin

quarter final is batle match is high level team
real madrid, bayern munchen , barcelona and more, so it lost this predictable
leicester city the second placed in group and next stage is good prestage
not lucky
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 18, 2016, 10:03:44 PM

Looking at their recent game in premier league it seems they will. They are quite good in champions league and play badly in premier league which kinda reminds me when they were playing badly last season in the cup game as well. If they ended up as champions league winner than that is just crazy

Haha I doubt Leicester city actually go into the quarter-finals or even become a champion I think there are other teams more viable
but sometimes leicester had more luck anything can happen let's see if they are able to face a stronger team from laliga or bundesliga
everyone doubt on leicester city in last season when they are stay at number 1 of premier league table ,
they says exactly like what you say now "i doubt leicester city will go into quarter-finals or win the cahmpios league bla.. bla.. bla.." ,
but hey who knows ?
i still believe leicester can make another surprise this season by win the champions league !
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 18, 2016, 09:53:44 PM

It's not all that impossible tbh, and I would love to see that happen.  But I think last year's Leicester squad motivation and luck would have a better chance to reach the quarters and even the semis as they were overperforming and their confidence was on an all time high.  This year reality has sunk in for them and it's really showing how big of a minus Kante leaving is for them.  I wish he never left.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 18, 2016, 09:46:59 PM
Juventus have more luck, Buffon have saved 3-4 time (already have saved the penality) but win like i have predict, with only 1 gol (but i have lost my parlay).
quadrado have score a really nice gol, nobody think can shoot in that position.

very happy for Leicester, in champions play a different game
i believe lyon will win the match if lacazette penalty shoot did not saved by buffon , especially after the penalty in the second half lemina get a red card the game are really balanced but juventus have more luck.

If Buffon did not save the penalty then the 2nd half could be different as well, maybe there will be no red card for Juve. Who knows? Statistic shows that Juve still able to hold Lyon after the red card. Ball possesion was 50-50 at 2nd half, it means that Juve is still better than Lyon whereas they play with 10players only.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
October 18, 2016, 07:28:23 PM

Jump to: