Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 334. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 15, 2016, 02:25:27 AM
from so many games tonight in Europe league hard to choose and pick right one

Alkmaar - Dundalk
Anderlecht - Gabala
Sassuolo - Ath. Bilbao
Zorya - Fenerbahce

but for now i place on this games Alkmaar to win, Anderlecht to win, over 2.5 goals, under 2.5 goals
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
September 15, 2016, 02:17:30 AM
fantastic debut leicester city
play away in club brugge win 3 - 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
September 15, 2016, 01:54:09 AM
And as always the one who screw up is Tottenham Hotspurs. They screw up many of our bets in last year premier league and now they started to do the same thing on the Champions league. I won all other bets as I had most of them DNB draw no bet but I lost the parlay because of Tottenham. Never again will I play this team , shame on them for not beating a team from Ligue 1.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 01:39:32 AM
LOL, thank you CR7 and Morata, James, I bet big amount on real madrid, about 10 btc on 1X2.  My heart was almost dead, and last 5 minutes, miracle happened.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2016, 01:37:42 AM
Real Madrid got very lucky last night. They almost lost the game. Eventhough Real Madrid played at home they cant beat Sporting Lisbon easily. Bruno Cesar almost made a nightmare for Real Madrid if Ronaldo and Moratta didnt make the very late goals. Ronaldo 89' and Moratta 90'.
legendary
Activity: 1652
September 15, 2016, 01:35:09 AM
Final result

Bayer Leverkusen   2 - 2   CSKA Moskow         
   Club Brugge           0 - 3   Leicester         
   FC Porto           1 - 1   FC Copenhagen          
   Juventus           0 - 0   Sevilla         
   Legia              0 - 6   Dortmund         
   Lyon                   3 - 0   D. Zagreb         
   Manchester City   4 - 0   B. Monchengladbach         
   Real Madrid    2 - 1   Sporting         
   Tottenham           1 - 2   Monaco
this is very bad my pick for Tottenham doesn't working well because playing at their home ground i was thought that they will win but unfortunately they had lost and i think Tottenham aren't ready facing teams from outside EPL and after this results i'm very doubt they will went to next round
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 15, 2016, 01:27:39 AM
Final result

Haha I can not say anything for real madrid they looked like the avatar can control the match
they can set the time when and where they have to score  even two goals in 1 minute Nice trick RM

not just that RM had to much luck in this one but they didnt deserve win but at the end they won, Leicester surprise me quite i didnt expect that big win, for Dortmund and MNC expected wins

Leicester city is actually a great club, they have quite some hard time dealing with premier league as their form recently is kinda dropping however their class is permanent. They win the game with a style and prove that they are indeed the winner of the premier league last season in the champions group stages
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 15, 2016, 01:13:54 AM
Final result

Haha I can not say anything for real madrid they looked like the avatar can control the match
they can set the time when and where they have to score  even two goals in 1 minute Nice trick RM

not just that RM had to much luck in this one but they didnt deserve win but at the end they won, Leicester surprise me quite i didnt expect that big win, for Dortmund and MNC expected wins
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 12:55:15 AM
Feyenoord vs Manchester United. I pick Manchester United -1 and over 2.5 goals, Man United is on top performance, i'm sure Man United will win on this match.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 12:46:28 AM
I love the debut from Leicester city in Champions league. They won 3-0 away from home.  I really want to see they reach as far as possible. At least they reach to the big 16.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 15, 2016, 12:08:13 AM
almost lost on my huge amount parlay between manchester city and real madrid to win , i thought real madrid will win easily to sporting cp , they lost 0-1 when the second half just started.

fortunately ronaldo and morata save real madrid ass today by their late goals in last minutes!

Don't play money line bets bro. It's too hard to guess, especially in Champions League. Everything can happen. Look what happened to Bayer Leverkusen, they were leading 2-0 but it finished 2-2. Look what happened to Porto, they couldn't beat Copenhagen, even they were one man missing from red card.
I thought  bet on home teams like real madrid and manchester city will have no problem at all , i was so angry when look at the live score real madrid lost 0-1 ,  manchester city indeed won the game easily.

I thought i don't need to watch the game as it will be easy so i just used livescore Sad . Morata save me it is like a dream.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 14, 2016, 11:47:40 PM
Club Brugge vs Leicester :
Leicester City made a great debut on Champions League, although they did not play so good on EPL but they just shown that they can be the dark horse on this big competition.

Real Madrid vs Sporting :
Not an easy win for Real Madrid, they need to wait till the last minute to get 3 points. I thought they will win it easily and could win with many goals but I was wrong.
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
September 14, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Europa league match
Plzen           Vs   AS Roma
AZ Alkmaar   Vs   Dundalk
Anderlecht   Vs   Gabala   

green write this win
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 14, 2016, 09:51:47 PM
my pick today

Villarreal         Vs   Zurich  , Villarreal  win
Southampton   Vs   Sparta Praha  , Southampton win
Feyenoord           Vs   Manchester United  , Manchester United win
Inter                   Vs   H. Beer Sheva  , Inter win
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
September 14, 2016, 09:43:29 PM
Final result

legendary
Activity: 1064
September 14, 2016, 07:45:19 PM
FC porto - Fc koppenhaggen

hampions league match between Porto and Copenhagen and i think odds for this line is heavilly overpriced IMO and contains lots of value...Porto solid european side which had crisis season last year but with new coach and some valuable transfers they seem stronger this year...they passed Roma in final round of qualifiers in style and now will face Copenhagen which dominates local league but definitely is not top team for European standards and never big teams enjoyed playing on Dragao...guests were quite lucky with qualification draw and needed some more luck against Apoel in away match...they slowed down their shape even in Danish league and dont see them getting anything here

My pick FC porto win

It is actually quite an easy and obvious pick. At any point, porto is going to win this match easily. If it is against another club then Im going to doubt the however against copenhagen , putting porto to win is the best among everything. The odds for porto to win is actually quite not worth it though this seems to be quite an easy pick among all

edit : turns out they didnt win anything at all
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
September 14, 2016, 06:40:44 PM
Final result

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 14, 2016, 06:31:18 PM
Another dominate performance by Manchester City to win 4-0 and congrats to Sergio Aguero on his hat-trick which was his 9th hat-trick for Man City. I got my parlay with Man City winning buy missed out on my 2nd parlay as I had Juventus to win and that game was 0-0
i think that the only big surprise for today in championsleague matches was that Juventus not winning the match i expected them to win also i expected low scoring in the match but the rest of the results were somehow logical
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 14, 2016, 06:14:27 PM
Another dominate performance by Manchester City to win 4-0 and congrats to Sergio Aguero on his hat-trick which was his 9th hat-trick for Man City. I got my parlay with Man City winning buy missed out on my 2nd parlay as I had Juventus to win and that game was 0-0
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 14, 2016, 05:01:06 PM
almost lost on my huge amount parlay between manchester city and real madrid to win , i thought real madrid will win easily to sporting cp , they lost 0-1 when the second half just started.

fortunately ronaldo and morata save real madrid ass today by their late goals in last minutes!

Don't play money line bets bro. It's too hard to guess, especially in Champions League. Everything can happen. Look what happened to Bayer Leverkusen, they were leading 2-0 but it finished 2-2. Look what happened to Porto, they couldn't beat Copenhagen, even they were one man missing from red card.
Jump to: