Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 369. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 08, 2016, 11:59:36 AM
I think Messi is having some sort of midlife crisis. Why does he get all those tattoos, gets his hair looking blonde and gets some huge dog? its like he wants to look like a threatening guy or something. He is the best in the world (Cristiano is 2nd) so I hope he does not end up like his idol Maradona, a total mess from drugs and so on.

A midlife crisis at the age of 29? That's a good one. Cheesy
Maybe he is just looking for a different image or some of his consultants advised to do so to push his brand, make it a bit fresh and more exciting. We all know in today's professional sports business it's not just about the sport anymore.The big guys make a load of money with several other contracts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 08, 2016, 11:42:15 AM
I think Messi is having some sort of midlife crisis. Why does he get all those tattoos, gets his hair looking blonde and gets some huge dog? its like he wants to look like a threatening guy or something. He is the best in the world (Cristiano is 2nd) so I hope he does not end up like his idol Maradona, a total mess from drugs and so on.
Looks like the expectations of being the best in the world (like Maradona) and not getting a winning result in the Copa America has made him rebel against this failure in the way athetles only know how to do. Spend more money and change their behaviors usually in a destructive way.  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 08, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
How di you think about Euro super cup, it will be on 10th. I am James(real madrid james) fan, i wish he will score a goal and get champion.   Cheesy
UEFA Super Cup will be played in Norway, at Lerkendal Stadion. Both teams had good season and now will try to start the new one with trophy, so will give their best in this game. Real performed well in the summer break, while Sevilla won 6 from 6 games, so I expect an interesting match and over 2.5 goals with Madrid winning the trophy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2016, 11:15:52 AM
He is fine before meet neymar, he has negative effect to Messi lifestyle in my opinion.
If messi keep acting like a bad boy such us did not pay taxes.
I believe he will not great anymore soon .
Activity: 700
August 08, 2016, 10:51:42 AM
Leicester will do a great play in Champions league.

At least they will reach 16th

They wouldnt be able to, I would be very surprised to see this to happen considering their poor game in the pre season. Ranieri now finally have a taste on how the european team will perform therefore atleast he could have set some strategy to counter that but honestly im doubting that to happen

I also disappointed to see the recent performance of Leicester even I'm big fan of them from last season, now their game style is not like that and they have to make new strategy for these big matches and keep in into the English league, I'm hopeful Leicester would come with better strategy in upcoming matches.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 08, 2016, 10:28:13 AM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 08, 2016, 10:22:52 AM
How di you think about Euro super cup, it will be on 10th. I am James(real madrid james) fan, i wish he will score a goal and get champion.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
August 08, 2016, 10:17:51 AM

They wouldnt be able to, I would be very surprised to see this to happen considering their poor game in the pre season. Ranieri now finally have a taste on how the european team will perform therefore atleast he could have set some strategy to counter that but honestly im doubting that to happen
Activity: 672
August 08, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 08, 2016, 07:55:13 AM
It's too early to say who will win since we can't even see most top players in pre season since they are still in vacation due the team cups but real madrid is always a contender, but europe is too big and too many top  teams can win. I think barca will try hard this year to win.

Of course you can bet on Barcelona, ​​but first you need to theoretically evaluate the potential of this team. Today, even Messi is going through simpler times and juicier "decline", as well as other leaders Barcelona.

How is Messi declining?  I have not seen the pre season matches but I saw the america cup and Messi was playing pretty good, pique was also very solid in the spanish tea in Eurocup even tho they ended up losing.
Similarly, madrid players like Ramos had a good performance too. Ronaldo was decent but not as good as Messi imo.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 07, 2016, 07:40:35 PM
Sucks for Roma that they drew against Porto, but it's difficult seeing them beating any of the teams they'd have gotten drawn up against anyway. They should just be happy they didn't get City.
But didn't do badly last tournament...now with Spalletti in charge it'd suck to see them miss out
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
August 07, 2016, 01:49:43 PM
It's too early to say who will win since we can't even see most top players in pre season since they are still in vacation due the team cups but real madrid is always a contender, but europe is too big and too many top  teams can win. I think barca will try hard this year to win.

Of course you can bet on Barcelona, ​​but first you need to theoretically evaluate the potential of this team. Today, even Messi is going through simpler times and juicier "decline", as well as other leaders Barcelona.
Why must barcelona we have real madrid the winner of champion league maybe you are a big fans of barcelona but remember barcelona never can be the winner every year even they have a great team.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
August 07, 2016, 12:21:19 PM

Activity: 420
August 07, 2016, 12:04:52 PM
I think this season, the Premier League clubs could play a big role in Champions League again. They acquired a lot of good players.
Arsenal is one of my favorite. Also Bayern Munich and of course Real and Barcelona.

I have already a winner for next year's champions. What you ask? Well simple, Real Madrid will win. Ronaldo is very motivated now thanks to finally winning the Eurocup which was giving him nightmares about retiring without a national tittle. Now he has it and he can focus better. Benzema and the rest are in top shape. Real will dominate I think.

Lol, the journey is still far far away dude. I think it's too early to guess real madrid will be the next year champions. Even Christiano Ronaldo won Euro, it's still not guarentee.

And I believe the premier league teams will suck again, as usual.
Many can't buy team spirit!
Spanish teams will rule again! Also Bayern Munich will play a big role and maybe Dortmund with a very young teams with huge talents might surprise!

Well, Premier League teams this season is really good though, many good players and coach gather on this league. I hope Premier League teams can win champions league on next year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 07, 2016, 12:02:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
August 07, 2016, 11:52:29 AM
PSG always seem to be shit hot. I will be looking out for them.

Activity: 246
August 07, 2016, 09:59:53 AM
I think this season, the Premier League clubs could play a big role in Champions League again. They acquired a lot of good players.
Arsenal is one of my favorite. Also Bayern Munich and of course Real and Barcelona.

I have already a winner for next year's champions. What you ask? Well simple, Real Madrid will win. Ronaldo is very motivated now thanks to finally winning the Eurocup which was giving him nightmares about retiring without a national tittle. Now he has it and he can focus better. Benzema and the rest are in top shape. Real will dominate I think.

Lol, the journey is still far far away dude. I think it's too early to guess real madrid will be the next year champions. Even Christiano Ronaldo won Euro, it's still not guarentee.

Spanish teams will rule again! Also Bayern Munich will play a big role and maybe Dortmund with a very young teams with huge talents might surprise!

I do not hope like that, hope other teams can do something on the next CL. So boring to see CL dominated by those teams (RM, Atletico, Barcelona,Munich). Want to see something surprise on the next CL, maybe Leicester can do it eveb though their previous matches was not so good.
Surely we can hope for Lester. In the team there is no uncertainty that that was until yesterday. It is reported that Leicester has extended his contract with Shmayhelem and therefore bet on their victory over high.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 07, 2016, 09:45:44 AM

I do not hope like that, hope other teams can do something on the next CL. So boring to see CL dominated by those teams (RM, Atletico, Barcelona,Munich). Want to see something surprise on the next CL, maybe Leicester can do it eveb though their previous matches was not so good.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 07, 2016, 09:34:03 AM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 07, 2016, 09:02:09 AM

Jump to: