Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 525. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
March 16, 2016, 12:39:36 AM
Predictions:
Barca - Arsenal 2-1
Bayern - Juve 2-1
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 15, 2016, 11:49:45 PM
Predictions:
Barca - Arsenal 1-1
Bayern - Juve 3-1
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 15, 2016, 11:49:02 PM
So Atleti scrape it alongside an anaemic Man City
Atleti look better value for a semifinal place
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 15, 2016, 11:34:07 PM
Barcelona - Arsenal

It is very difficult days for Arsenal. Last couple of games were so important for them but they couldn`t get good results. They managed to win only 1 game in last 7 games they played. I think it is important to remind here that the team was Hull. Moreover, Ramsey joined injured players list in Arsenal. Barcelona on the other hand is in a great form. I think Barcelona win or over 3,5 are good choices.

I doubt Over 3.5 goals my prediction of the possible outcomes of this match as the match last night in champions league only a few goals
if there is a goal that no more than 3 goals in just 2 goals 2-0 , 1-1 because Barcelona is already in a safe position after winning 0-2 last week

Yeah you are right. Barcelona only need draw to qualify to the next round. But i think Arsenal will all in on this match, so Both teams to score and over 3 goals seems good though.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
March 15, 2016, 11:07:11 PM
Barcelona - Arsenal

It is very difficult days for Arsenal. Last couple of games were so important for them but they couldn`t get good results. They managed to win only 1 game in last 7 games they played. I think it is important to remind here that the team was Hull. Moreover, Ramsey joined injured players list in Arsenal. Barcelona on the other hand is in a great form. I think Barcelona win or over 3,5 are good choices.

I doubt Over 3.5 goals my prediction of the possible outcomes of this match as the match last night in champions league only a few goals
if there is a goal that no more than 3 goals in just 2 goals 2-0 , 1-1 because Barcelona is already in a safe position after winning 0-2 last week
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
March 15, 2016, 09:20:44 PM
Barcelona - Arsenal

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 15, 2016, 09:15:44 PM
3-0 Barca Barca fans want to see goals and wins in any game
Not so good news from Juve.Dybala is  injured,same Chelini and Marcisio,manjukic will be on the bench not enough healthy for 90 mn.So looks like Bayern win.But Juve is Juve so lets see
Activity: 406
March 15, 2016, 09:06:26 PM
Barcelona vs Arsenal. I think Arsenal already no hope on this match, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.
Bayern Munich vs Juventus. Big match for today, both teams want win and on the first leg is draw 2-2. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Activity: 420
March 15, 2016, 08:56:04 PM
Very great effort by PSV today, they fight till the end but unfortunately they lost 7-6 in penalty
Win my bet today  Grin
very unfortunate man city atletico failed to score in their own homes. im lost because of over 2.5 goals.
Atletico also have a great fight. incredible drama Cheesy

It's really sucks dude, damn joke matches. 2 big matches and both matches can't make a goal. i also have over 2.5 goals and City, Altetico madrid spread. all my bets are lose.
Activity: 476
March 15, 2016, 08:24:58 PM
Very great effort by PSV today, they fight till the end but unfortunately they lost 7-6 in penalty
Win my bet today  Grin
very unfortunate man city atletico failed to score in their own homes. im lost because of over 2.5 goals.
Atletico also have a great fight. incredible drama Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 15, 2016, 07:12:28 PM
Win my bet today  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
March 15, 2016, 06:29:37 PM
These were the worst games ever in the last 16 both games were like boring as hell they were a totall dissapointment especialy City game because some even expected over 3.5 for the game

This is what happens when a big team game goes much hype and then their will not be goal or very less, even in atletico game it is going till penalty shootout and that too very tight game.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 15, 2016, 06:09:37 PM
 These were the worst games ever in the last 16 both games were like boring as hell they were a totall dissapointment especialy City game because some even expected over 3.5 for the game
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
March 15, 2016, 05:56:37 PM
What a boring games today in Champions League, I almost fell asleep. No goals yet from both matches. I didn't make any bet for today's matches. I'm waiting the big day, tomorrow. Arsenal Barcelona clash and Bayern München Juventus game is worth the wait. I'll make bets tomorrow.

Yeah this is definitely disappointing this evening.
Also lost both of my bets.
At least we will get some excitement now due to extra time in the match Atletico vs PSV.
I'm hoping for a penalty shootout!
Let the drama begin! Grin

Same me also lost my all bets today in both this matches man city cannot make a single goal in 90 min, i am also watching Atletico vs PSV extra time game and i think the game should be finished in extra time with atletico making goal as i have my bet on over 0.5 goal in extra time. Hope that i can cover some loss.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 15, 2016, 05:46:03 PM
What a boring games today in Champions League, I almost fell asleep. No goals yet from both matches. I didn't make any bet for today's matches. I'm waiting the big day, tomorrow. Arsenal Barcelona clash and Bayern München Juventus game is worth the wait. I'll make bets tomorrow.

Yeah this is definitely disappointing this evening.
Also lost both of my bets.
At least we will get some excitement now due to extra time in the match Atletico vs PSV.
I'm hoping for a penalty shootout!
Let the drama begin! Grin
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 15, 2016, 05:45:25 PM
no goal that is created at this time, beyond expectations. It is unfortunate . though I hope city and Athletico could win the game, he plays at home  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2016, 05:30:55 PM

You're right, especially the match Manchester City vs Dynamo Kyiv looked like he was practicing not a lot of movement of the ball
I know this is not a real game of Manchester City such as storing stamina and tend to play defense
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
March 15, 2016, 04:23:15 PM
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
March 15, 2016, 03:53:28 PM
i doubt manchester city will playing seriously due they already safe with 3 goal away in first leg, manchester city management will tell to pellegrini to focus on league. they should keep one ticket for play in champion league next year. take handicap on keiv + 1, why not
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 15, 2016, 03:13:56 PM
For today i will go fot at.madrid and mnc for wins and maybe will place both teams to score on mnc game
Jump to: