Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 531. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 14, 2016, 02:19:19 AM
If juve will score first goal it can be hard for Bayern Chelini is back to Juve and main Bayern defence players are injured will be a game small stakes aganst Bayern or laybet Bayern win
it s risky but win small money on favourite doesnt count so much
it's hard to beat Bayern, but see the spirit of Juventus in the first leg, it can happen with a winning mentality which is owned by Juventus
yeah anything can happen. but I think pep will do our best to Bayern Munich in his last season with Bayern Munich.

Yes anything can happen, both teams want win and i'm sure this match will be interesting. This match play at Bayern home, so i think it's more harder for juventus to win.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2016, 02:02:53 AM
If juve will score first goal it can be hard for Bayern Chelini is back to Juve and main Bayern defence players are injured will be a game small stakes aganst Bayern or laybet Bayern win
it's hard to beat Bayern, but see the spirit of Juventus in the first leg, it can happen with a winning mentality which is owned by Juventus
yeah anything can happen. but I think pep will do our best to Bayern Munich in his last season with Bayern Munich.
legendary
Activity: 1064
March 14, 2016, 02:01:18 AM

You forgot that the first leg was in juventus stadium so there is no doubt that they managed to get a draw however I doubt that the same thing will happen in the second leg because bayern munich will not repeat the same mistake in the first leg as they are aiming for a victory at their stadium
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 14, 2016, 01:48:34 AM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 13, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
Activity: 420
March 13, 2016, 08:20:25 PM
Manu is playing like they not even want the FA Cup. I look at this team an see just spoiled over privileged children and a circus clown. They just on the team to collect the paycheque and not care if they win or lose, they will get paid the same whatever the result of their matches.  Angry

Well, i don't know what happen on Manchester United. But West Ham is also a good team imo, they can beat big teams on premier league. So, i'm not shocked the final score is draw.
Activity: 350
March 13, 2016, 06:14:16 PM
Arsenal vs Watford I just placed on Arsenal @1.49 moneyline.There have been so many matched postponed just because of this FA Cup.It worth to place some portion of bet on this match as it is also sure win unless some bad luck factor is not active.

I always support Arsenal. They are far too good and a force to be reckoned with.
However in the CL they seem to miss the boat time and after time. it looks they are afraid to fail. Which makes them fail.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 13, 2016, 06:07:23 PM
Manu is playing like they not even want the FA Cup. I look at this team an see just spoiled over privileged children and a circus clown. They just on the team to collect the paycheque and not care if they win or lose, they will get paid the same whatever the result of their matches.  Angry
i think this could be changed when giggs take over because he is a man who has a heart on united and i'am sure he will clean the club from these type of player s who just here to suck money
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
March 13, 2016, 12:57:56 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 06:55:24 AM
Arsenal is right choice even Watford is playing good.Arsenal is at home and this is greatest advantage and plus point for go after this.I have my bet on Arsenal just like you because match will be kicked off in couple of hours.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 06:52:11 AM
Arsenal vs Watford I just placed on Arsenal @1.49 moneyline.There have been so many matched postponed just because of this FA Cup.It worth to place some portion of bet on this match as it is also sure win unless some bad luck factor is not active.
legendary
March 13, 2016, 03:22:44 AM
Did not expect Liverpool to win neither Dortmund big scoring night, lets wait for the next round of champions league I suppose since this weeks games finished.
ahead of the Champions League match between Munchen vs Juventus. I predicted that Juventus would win by a score of 1-0
lol are you sure? Juventus can not win even when playing at home and I think it's hard to beat bayern munich at home.
yes, I am very confident, as my fans keep supporting Juventus although it was heavy. because in the second leg match Juventus only needed a victory with a score of 0-1 only
Activity: 840
March 12, 2016, 07:19:29 PM
if you are so sure you can placed your bets for Juventus ML but i personally don't dare to do so even odds for Juventus is very high because they are played at Bayern home i think very difficult to win at there

They will not win there, even barcelona lose to bayern munchen in their stadium last year. Bayern munich is a very strong team and much better when they play at their own stadium. Placing juventus ML is more like giving away your money directly to the bookies , it is much safer to place bayern munich ML for this match

Yeah Bayern got a very strong time. They are a force to be reckoned with. Just look at their offense right.
If you look closer you find they posses one of the strongest midfield in the world.

They have one of the best strikers currently and lewandowski - muller combo alone has scored over 40 goals in the germany league alone. Not to mention their wingers as well, although they might not be as good as barcelona however they are definitely far better than juventus so it wouldnt be really a problem
Activity: 406
March 12, 2016, 04:11:16 PM
if you are so sure you can placed your bets for Juventus ML but i personally don't dare to do so even odds for Juventus is very high because they are played at Bayern home i think very difficult to win at there

They will not win there, even barcelona lose to bayern munchen in their stadium last year. Bayern munich is a very strong team and much better when they play at their own stadium. Placing juventus ML is more like giving away your money directly to the bookies , it is much safer to place bayern munich ML for this match

Yeah Bayern got a very strong time. They are a force to be reckoned with. Just look at their offense right.
If you look closer you find they posses one of the strongest midfield in the world.
March 12, 2016, 01:12:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
March 12, 2016, 11:41:12 AM
Did not expect Liverpool to win neither Dortmund big scoring night, lets wait for the next round of champions league I suppose since this weeks games finished.
ahead of the Champions League match between Munchen vs Juventus. I predicted that Juventus would win by a score of 1-0
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 12, 2016, 02:35:19 AM
lol are you sure? Juventus can not win even when playing at home and I think it's hard to beat bayern munich at home.
legendary
March 12, 2016, 01:28:25 AM
March 11, 2016, 06:56:59 PM
Liverpool and dormund will go to next round for sure, since they are have won with big margin score

Im pretty not sure about liverpool however dortmund is without a doubt will advance the next round. Manchester united is good enough in old trafford so there is a chance for them to make a comeback especially when the margin is only two goals. There is also rumours that rooney might be back before the next european games so it could help them indeed
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
March 11, 2016, 03:02:56 PM
Man I need to stop betting on Manchester United when they are playing away. They can play good one day and awful another it's too much of a risk and the odds at home aren't even high enough to recoup the losses  Grin
That's why I not put anything anymore on M.U. They suck all the time when I bet for them. Now I see they are only about the money and might have thrown matches for this. I wouldn't doubt it.
Jump to: