Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 549. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 07, 2016, 04:01:03 PM
Real Madrid were the better team in Rome so they should also win on Tuesday night. Real Madrid have full team available apart from Benzema, whereas Roma have 2-3 important missing players. so i pick Real Madrid -1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
March 07, 2016, 03:27:13 PM
i like bet a little amount to the vicority of ROma tomorrow against real madrid, but later i have see the probably formation, with Dzeko, i think to no bet. I don't understand why Spalletti lyke use Dzeko later all bad prestation
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 07, 2016, 10:25:00 AM
PSV to not win the champions I can bet my house in that, as I am pretty sure this is not going to happen. PSV cannot beat Barcelona, Real Madrid or even Atletico Madrid. Thats a dreamy prediction, but anyone has their own opinion.

but in football everything is possible even small teams can win big ones
but for PSV hard but doable
second leg they are playing at atletico madrid home i think very difficult to PSV can win and this time i would predict that Atletico will goes to next round

It all depends on the attackera of PSV, if Lestienne plays from the beginning, then they have a good chanche of winning.
He is a very good player and will score, a draw(1-1) is good enoufh for PSV to go through, because an out goal has more value.

Anything can happen in football, but I suggest you stop daydreaming, as Atletico Madrid is way more strong than any Netherlands Premier League team. Spain Primera is stronger than Netherlands Eredivisie so I think Atletico will win this easily.

Atletico have a strong team if they can beat barca and real to the title that says something.  They also have an excellent manager.  Wouldn't like to be against them.

Atletico Madrid vs PSV obviously this easy victory for Atletico Madrid especially when they play at home. Spanish league better than any league, and representatives from the Spanish who play in Europa or Champions League is always dominate.

I agree with you that should be an easy victory for Atletico but I don't on Spanish league being the better league, the most beautiful league in the world is without a doubt the English league at least for me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 07, 2016, 05:34:46 AM
PSV to not win the champions I can bet my house in that, as I am pretty sure this is not going to happen. PSV cannot beat Barcelona, Real Madrid or even Atletico Madrid. Thats a dreamy prediction, but anyone has their own opinion.

second leg they are playing at atletico madrid home i think very difficult to PSV can win and this time i would predict that Atletico will goes to next round

It all depends on the attackera of PSV, if Lestienne plays from the beginning, then they have a good chanche of winning.
He is a very good player and will score, a draw(1-1) is good enoufh for PSV to go through, because an out goal has more value.

Anything can happen in football, but I suggest you stop daydreaming, as Atletico Madrid is way more strong than any Netherlands Premier League team. Spain Primera is stronger than Netherlands Eredivisie so I think Atletico will win this easily.

Atletico have a strong team if they can beat barca and real to the title that says something.  They also have an excellent manager.  Wouldn't like to be against them.

Atletico Madrid vs PSV obviously this easy victory for Atletico Madrid especially when they play at home. Spanish league better than any league, and representatives from the Spanish who play in Europa or Champions League is always dominate.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2016, 05:21:14 AM

copper member
March 07, 2016, 04:55:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 07, 2016, 04:52:19 AM
I think that PSV still has a good chance of going to the next round in the champions league.
Actually I hope they can win it, or at least get 3rd.

I doubt a team like PSV could win when we have powerhouses in the competition like barca, real, PSG etc.  I know occasionally stuff like this happens but its not often.  When porto won they also had one of the best managers ever in charge.
yeah those days are over because if somehow those teams managed to get to the semie finals they will have to face a much bigger and stronger teams like PSG Bayern Munich Barcelona RMadrid etc
anything can happen in football and it is indeed real. although we did always look subscriptions Champions League semifinal between Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich or Juventus.
but I think, Juventus will be the Champions League semi-final participants.

well i hope so i will like to see them and my favorite here PSG in different semis off course but competition is hard and almost every team can do this
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 07, 2016, 03:47:30 AM
I think that PSV still has a good chance of going to the next round in the champions league.

I doubt a team like PSV could win when we have powerhouses in the competition like barca, real, PSG etc.  I know occasionally stuff like this happens but its not often.  When porto won they also had one of the best managers ever in charge.
yeah those days are over because if somehow those teams managed to get to the semie finals they will have to face a much bigger and stronger teams like PSG Bayern Munich Barcelona RMadrid etc
anything can happen in football and it is indeed real. although we did always look subscriptions Champions League semifinal between Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich or Juventus.
but I think, Juventus will be the Champions League semi-final participants.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
March 04, 2016, 03:56:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 980
March 04, 2016, 03:51:35 AM

legendary
Merit: 1017
March 04, 2016, 03:41:49 AM
That's more of a fan opinion than a systematic gambler opinion, They may reach the next round at best and probably be an easy opponent for the other team but I don't think they can win the Champions League...
Of course other people see this different, but the way I see it, they will come far and could possibly even win it.
I have not seen a twam that played with passion, so the teams are all about  even.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
March 03, 2016, 12:44:10 PM
That's more of a fan opinion than a systematic gambler opinion, They may reach the next round at best and probably be an easy opponent for the other team but I don't think they can win the Champions League...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 03, 2016, 12:08:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 03, 2016, 11:12:53 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 03, 2016, 09:47:08 AM

copper member
March 03, 2016, 09:43:06 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 06:07:50 AM

legendary
March 03, 2016, 03:38:37 AM
I also prefer pick Bayern Munich, because in this second leg of their is seeded playing at home with the full support and motivation to qualify to the next round.
i do agree with you and might be Juventus still had a chance even though small but very difficult to beat Bayern Munich in their home base and i'm so sure that Bayern munich will went to next round
Juventus will win the second leg match with the score 2-2. Juventus will spend all of his abilities in this important game.
actually for second leg no need very much goals for juventus if they are want to went to next round and 1 goal it's enough for them but on condition that they should not be conceded and my questions could Juventus win at home base Bayern

I think at home Bayern Munich will play strong enough not to conceded two goals. at least 1-0 or 1-1 is enough to bayern munich.
facing these match i think Juventus is under pressure right now because they must be win and played at Bayern Munich these match would very difficult to Juventus and this is more like mission impossible to Juventus

anything can happen in football, like last year Juventus to qualify for the final after beating Real Madrid.
indeed if look statistically, Juventus will be tough against Bayern munich at home. Juventus can not win even when playing at home against bayern munich. and just draw 2-2.
Activity: 868
March 03, 2016, 01:19:13 AM
What do you mean with "the ball must be resisted colonial world"?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 03, 2016, 01:17:10 AM
upcomming match of Arsenal v Barcelona, Barcelona will qualify for sure, but  i would bet on draw, Arsenal will play at home, so they won't give up so fast
although Barcelona who will qualify for the next round, I will continue to support Arsenal, the ball must be resisted colonial world  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: