Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 590. (Read 451562 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 15, 2016, 06:17:43 PM
In my opinion Zenit are slight favourites of this encounter. Zenit showed good football so far this season in Champions League and the Russian outfit are highly motivated to perform well in those competitions. Benfica may be in low spirits after recent prestigious loss to Porto and Zenit can take advantage of it. i think it will be Zenit to win or draw the match
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 15, 2016, 06:01:43 PM
Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea under 2.5
I agree with you.. they maybe will be play carefully. I choose Chealse lvl(against Home) Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 15, 2016, 05:57:23 PM
PSG vs Chelsea : BTTS Yes @2.02
Benfica vs Zenit : Benfica Draw No bet @1.5
Gent vs Wofsburg : Gent Draw No bet @ 1.92
Roma vs R. Madrid : Real Madrid @1.78

Chelsea might not score anything in Paris.
You shouldn't underestimate Russian teams.
That pick is ridiculous, Wolfsburg is a better side.
Draw would be enough for Real Madrid at Rome.
Your all picks are too risky. I wouldn't make that bet. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2016, 05:46:48 PM

So let share your best predictions. Here is mine :

Seems to be risky bets, but that just my predictions and I will bet only small amount on each match.  Grin
Psg vs chelsea i will take psg to win this match with 1 goal margin and looks like both teams will score too but i doubt to take it.
Benfica and gent will win at their home i think and both matches under 2.5 goals.
Real madrid had a good odds against roma hmm this match sould be easy money. I'll take real madrid win!
Goodluck to you
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2016, 05:18:27 PM
Bumping this thread since there will be some matches this week as scheduled :

Februari 17th, 2016 02.45am (GMT +7)
Paris Saint-Germain (Prancis) vs Chelsea (Inggris)
Benfica (Portugal) vs Zenit St Petersburg (Rusia)

Februari 18th 2016 02.45am (GMT +7)
Gent (Belgia) vs Wolfsburg (Jerman)
AS Roma (Italia) vs Real Madrid (Spanyol)

Seems to be risky bets, but that just my predictions and I will bet only small amount on each match.  Grin

I think PSG is a sure win, I think -1 hadicap them would be a good idea.
And I think Wolfsburg and Real Madrid are favorite, but I'm sure enough to predict that they will win
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
February 15, 2016, 05:12:24 PM

I'm sure SPG can beat chelsea they are very strong at home, mainly the Champions League match PSG is the only representative of Ligue 1 PSG certainly do not want to disappoint fans.
Activity: 59
February 15, 2016, 04:56:51 PM
Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea under 2.5
Activity: 84
February 15, 2016, 04:47:15 PM

Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea PSG
 seem to be the favourites of this encounter. PSG do well this season and didn't suffer from any crisis, whereas Chelsea disappointed for a long time and still they aren't winning as many games as they should be.  Paris Saint-Germain -0.50

I guess that Chelsea would do surprise and defeated  Paris Saint-Germain Paris   over 2.5 goals.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 15, 2016, 04:41:42 PM
I bet on Real Madrid to win in Rome, should be easy considering their undoubted quality forward.
Regarding PSG-Chelsea I think should be like last year or before 2 years don't remember well, Paris to Win and over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 98
February 15, 2016, 04:07:52 PM

Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea PSG
 seem to be the favourites of this encounter. PSG do well this season and didn't suffer from any crisis, whereas Chelsea disappointed for a long time and still they aren't winning as many games as they should be.  Paris Saint-Germain -0.50
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 15, 2016, 01:50:31 PM

risky no doubt but i will place win and under 2.5 goals on PSG my favorites here
i just hope they will go to finals maybe this year
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 15, 2016, 01:27:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 07, 2016, 06:33:32 AM
I'm going to say Barca will win the CL. It's very difficilt to predict the EL winner so I'll be bias & say Liverpool Grin
I would say so. Liverpool is more feasible to win the Europa League this year
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 07, 2016, 06:33:05 AM
Champions League: Barcelona or Bayern München? Do not forget Real Madrid is currently under the upbringing of a legend, that is zinedine zidane Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 07, 2016, 06:28:48 AM
I think Barcelona has only one rival in Champions League, that's Bayern München. Other teams need a lot of luck to win the CL. I guess we'll see Barcelona - Bayern München final if they don't draw earlier.
For Europe League I can't talk so sure, we'll see after last 16 games which teams really want to win the cup.
If it hopes the final match Barcelona vs Bayern, then Bayern must beat Juventus in advance.
Bayern journey is not easy to get to the finals because Juventus also has ambitions to be able to compete in the Final Champions League again
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 07, 2016, 02:34:26 AM
I think it might be Bayern for the Champions League and maybe Napoli for the Euro League. They have really been killing it in Europe. Dortmund looks a bit inconsistent at the moment

Manchester united could be the winner of european cup as well since it will be the only potential trophy left for them to take. They could not be the win er of the premier league unless the other teams keep on having bad luck but in european league they might have a better shot at winning

Yeah I would imagine LVG would like to win something with his expensive players this year wouldn't he lol  Cheesy But I think they will just drop out right in the next stage.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 07, 2016, 02:32:24 AM
Who would like to predict a winner of the Champions League and a winner of the Europa League.

My choices -

CL - Barca
EL - Dortmund

Ok, let's take an early guess.
Champions League: Barcelona or Bayern München: Barcelona or Bayern München
Europa League: Manchester United or winner of Borussia Dortmund/Porto draw

Champions League: Barcelona or Bayern München? Do not forget Real Madrid is currently under the upbringing of a legend, that is zinedine zidane.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
January 07, 2016, 02:24:07 AM
I think it might be Bayern for the Champions League and maybe Napoli for the Euro League. They have really been killing it in Europe. Dortmund looks a bit inconsistent at the moment

Manchester united could be the winner of european cup as well since it will be the only potential trophy left for them to take. They could not be the win er of the premier league unless the other teams keep on having bad luck but in european league they might have a better shot at winning
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 06, 2016, 11:56:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 06, 2016, 09:20:08 PM
My favorites for Champions League are Barcelona and Bayern, both teams are playing a good football. Also if Real Madrid recovers its best football with the new manager could be on my possible winners list.
Jump to: