Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 669. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2015, 01:27:15 PM
My Champions League money line predictions:

Valencia v Gent - 1
Zenit St Petersburg v Lyon - 1
Dynamo Kiev v Chelsea - 10
FC Porto v Maccabi Tel Aviv - 1
Dynamo Zagreb v Olympiacos - 0
Arsenal v Bayern Munich - 10
Bayer Leverkusen v Roma - 10
BATE Borisov v Barcelona - 2

Valencia, Zenit St Petersburg, FC Porto and Barcelona easy victory for this four team.
what you mean 10?

10 means 1 or 0, home or draw double chance. I think it's very clear. What else did you think? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 20, 2015, 01:12:33 PM
My bets for today: Zenit St. Petersburg ML @ 1.949 and Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.791 and Chelsea +0.5 @ 1.536.

pretty good but be careful with the arsenal. but i hope arsenal could get a point and for chelsea maybe a draw is good enough. good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 20, 2015, 01:12:17 PM
over 1.5 goals yeah I think it's very good and in fact I think this match will be over 2.5 goals. I hope the game exciting and a lot of goals Wink
win with the small odds is more better than nothing
but i think Arsenal is under pressure now because they already lost twice and if they lost again they have to says good bye to champion league
Activity: 896
October 20, 2015, 12:46:10 PM
My bets for today: Zenit St. Petersburg ML @ 1.949 and Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.791 and Chelsea +0.5 @ 1.536.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 20, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

Valencia v Gent - 1

Valencia, Zenit St Petersburg, FC Porto and Barcelona easy victory for this four team.
what you mean 10?
legendary
Activity: 1064
October 20, 2015, 12:29:03 PM

Valencia v Gent - 1
October 20, 2015, 11:06:44 AM
defeated Arsenal at emirates stadium i think won't be easy to Bayern and for this match i pick for over 1.5 goals
because it's more safe even with the odds only @ 1.21
As Monaco can beat at home arsenal, I think bayern munich can too. but I agree with you prefer to play over goals
yes i knew history of bayern munich result always be win with a big score in almost every match but i'm pretty doubt they can defeat Arsenal with big score too
so i wouldn't change my mind and pick over 1.5 goals for this match
Over 1.5 is good bet but I think today's match is very interesting for this match both teams to score is not bad hope Arsenal could do some resistance and done good job for us Wink
over 1.5 goals yeah I think it's very good and in fact I think this match will be over 2.5 goals. I hope the game exciting and a lot of goals Wink
Activity: 812
October 20, 2015, 10:57:13 AM
defeated Arsenal at emirates stadium i think won't be easy to Bayern and for this match i pick for over 1.5 goals
As Monaco can beat at home arsenal, I think bayern munich can too. but I agree with you prefer to play over goals
yes i knew history of bayern munich result always be win with a big score in almost every match but i'm pretty doubt they can defeat Arsenal with big score too
Over 1.5 is good bet but I think today's match is very interesting for this match both teams to score is not bad hope Arsenal could do some resistance and done good job for us Wink
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 20, 2015, 10:55:21 AM
The Leverkusen-Roma is a match od the day for me. Leverkusen is 7th in Bundesliga and Roma is 2th in italian serie a and Roma have odd 4, i don't understand why, is in good period
Position in table league is not mean that's team is a weak team, roma is not have many experience in champion league and not like leverkusen almost playing in champion league every year
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 20, 2015, 10:52:45 AM
Many people are taking Bayern Munich to win against Arsenal and it is obvious seeing Bayern current form. I feel that the heavy boat will sink and Arsenal will be able to get a result against Bayern.
I agree, I also already said that the arsenal will do anything to win at home. at least they could draw against bayern munich to get their first points
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 20, 2015, 10:44:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 20, 2015, 10:41:41 AM
Many people are taking Bayern Munich to win against Arsenal and it is obvious seeing Bayern current form. I feel that the heavy boat will sink and Arsenal will be able to get a result against Bayern.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 20, 2015, 10:39:53 AM
Roma is going to win. No doubts
i did not follow Leverkusen, but I'd avoided prediction on AS. Roma wins in this match

Roma is showing a lot of strenght recently. They are playing really well. I think they can win against Leverkusen.
We shall see.

Cool

yes i agree roma can win in this game, I look at the statistics of the league As roma were in good standing
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 20, 2015, 10:02:12 AM
Arsenal is not going to win against Bayern Munich although there will be seen goal done by Arsenal so I say over 1.5 goals is good.Bate vs Barcelona where Barcelona to win and also over 2.5 goals.
I do agree with you about Barcelona's match that in this match will be rain of goals.You can also put on Arsenal vs Bayern Munich over 2.5 goals that should be fine too.

if everybody thinking to make a bet on over 2.5 goals on Arsenal vs bayern munich
and i am thinking to make it under 2.5 goals, i see many reason arsenal have a good record against munich.
maybe they can hold draw bayern munich like 1-1 or 0-0 or 1-0 for bayern munich and arsenal.
i expect much goals on Arsenal vs Bayern Munich. match will be more friendly, because Arsenal I do not have any ambitions in champions league this season, they are occupied with premier league. Bayern secured next round in CL, and do not have need to chase wins
i guess that is both club play relaxed.

two classy teams in one match usually make a less goals or rain goals.
everybody expect arsenal vs bayern munich very much goals but not for me.
like inter milan vs juventus match yesterday everybody make a bet and predict on over 2.5 goals.
but the result was no single goal scored. bayern munich play without arjen robben and arsenal play full team.
why not if arsenal leading 1-0 they will play safely until the end of the match.
legendary
Activity: 1120
October 20, 2015, 09:45:55 AM
With Lewandowski playing on the field and Arsenal doing pretty well last two weeks, the Arsenal vs Bayern Munchen is expected to have many goals. Over 2.5 with x1.76 looks to be a very probable outcome.
October 20, 2015, 09:40:35 AM
My prediction

Valencia v Gent
Zenit St Petersburg v Lyon
Dynamo Kiev v Chelsea Both team to score
FC Porto v Maccabi Tel Aviv
Dynamo Zagreb v Olympiacos Both team to score
Arsenal v Bayern Munich
Bayer Leverkusen v Roma Both team to score
BATE Borisov v Barcelona
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 20, 2015, 09:38:35 AM
Roma is going to win. No doubts
i did not follow Leverkusen, but I'd avoided prediction on AS. Roma wins in this match

Roma is showing a lot of strenght recently. They are playing really well. I think they can win against Leverkusen.
We shall see.

Cool
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
October 20, 2015, 09:36:52 AM
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich is more safe to bet on both teams to score.Dyn. Kiev vs Chelsea where Chelsea is my selection and also over 1.5 goals on this match.D.Zagreb vs Olympiakos Piraeus also over 1.5 goals for this match too.

I totally agree with you, and I will go for the both teams to score market @1.59
I still don't think Bayern will lose the game, so I will also go for the draw no bet, Bayern @ 1.47
Yeah looks both teams to score is better than to bet over 2.5 goals but too worried because both of team have a good goalkeeper. i would take a bet in under 2.5 goals

I am no so sure mate. A lot of scoring power combined with these two teams. I am pretty sure this will go over 2.5 goals and this should happen easily!

Anyways, best of luck to everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
October 20, 2015, 09:35:49 AM
The Leverkusen-Roma is a match od the day for me. Leverkusen is 7th in Bundesliga and Roma is 2th in italian serie a and Roma have odd 4, i don't understand why, is in good period
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 20, 2015, 09:22:27 AM
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich Bayer Munich win
Leverkusen vs AS Roma AS Roma  win

Arsenal-Bayern 0-2
one goal from Lewandowski at the end of firs thalf
or will be3-0 for bayern all three  goals from Lewandowski
and next will be possible to bet
Does Lewandowski will score or not,and how many goals