Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 690. (Read 451562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
September 29, 2015, 03:39:30 AM
Well this thread has showed up again Cool I hope every time I open this thread then the Champions League anthem will be played Cool

My prediction for games today
Arsenal vs Olympiakos     Arsenal (1.41)
Barcelona vs Leverkusen     Over 2.5 goals (1.56)
BATE Borisov vs Roma     Over 1.5 goals (1.36)
Bayern Munich vs Dinamo Zagreb     Over 2.5 goals (1.29)
Lyon vs Valencia     Home or Draw (1.48)
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Dinamo Kiev     Dinamo Kiev (1.83)
Porto vs Chelsea     Both team to score (1.9)
Zenit St Petersburg vs Gent     Zenit (1.39)
I will pick the Arsenal match, that one looks really solid, I would advice you to pick Bayern Munich to win, because the playing at home and are a very strong team. I hope we all can win some BTC today!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 29, 2015, 03:31:19 AM
Well this thread has showed up again Cool I hope every time I open this thread then the Champions League anthem will be played Cool

I usually avoid of over goals bets in championship league. But Bate Borisov and Rome match is really good for high scored game.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2015, 02:30:34 AM

nice pick i will have my parlay from some of this match they look very carfuly chosen arsenal have a very good chance to win but i already bet for barcelona to win i know it is risky but it is fine Tongue and for chelsea i predict it will win for 2-1 or 3-1 counter attack.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 29, 2015, 02:16:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
September 29, 2015, 02:06:19 AM
My prediction is:
barcelona vs leverkussen, barcelona to win with 1.33 odds, because they are the a better team, playing at home and they must win or it is going to be a hell to go to the next round, since the tied against roma...
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 28, 2015, 08:37:27 PM
Dinamo is performing well so I will bet draw or win against Bayern at 9.00 odds.   
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 28, 2015, 08:08:11 PM
Let's make some money from Champions League!

Arsenal v Olympiakos - 1 - 1.40
Barcelona v Leverkusen - 1 - 1.33
Zenit St Petersburg v Gent - 1 - 1.39

My favorite 3 money line picks for tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 28, 2015, 06:55:07 PM
the interessant odd fot betting is Juventus-Siviglia . Juventus is to 1.8-1.9 and i think can win, later a good prestation to first match against Man city
i will not bet for juventus anymore i lost so much from beting for it so maybe the odds it's great but not worth to lose my money for it. juventus is in bad days now.

Yes they are in bad days in Serie-A but I think they can do better in Champions League, because it is different competition different feel and different spirit.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 28, 2015, 05:41:58 PM
Two big match tomorrow in champions.

Barcelona - Leverkusen (barca without Messi and is important win later the draw with Roma)

Porto- Chelsea (Mourinho have only the victory like good result).

for this two big match tomorrow i would like to pick home team for my bet

it is a risk to bet for barcelona with out messi i know he is only 30 of team but he is the best player for goals so i think it have a chance to lose or draw

Barca played good without Messi, i think that stats say 35 games they played without him, win 32 and only 2 loose. Suarez are always fit, and definitelly can make advantage
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 28, 2015, 04:14:00 PM
Can is a juventus strategy, play low in serie a and play better in champions ?
but i don't bet tomorrow, i think to draw
That's not strategy juventus now is not on same levels like last year, they can win against city because city is not have good experience in champion league even though they have many star player
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
September 28, 2015, 02:50:14 PM
Can is a juventus strategy, play low in serie a and play better in champions ?
but i don't bet tomorrow, i think to draw
September 28, 2015, 02:39:35 PM
the interessant odd fot betting is Juventus-Siviglia . Juventus is to 1.8-1.9 and i think can win, later a good prestation to first match against Man city
i will not bet for juventus anymore i lost so much from beting for it so maybe the odds it's great but not worth to lose my money for it. juventus is in bad days now.
Activity: 634
September 28, 2015, 02:36:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 28, 2015, 02:10:19 PM
The Barcellona odds for tomorrow is incredible low, only 1.45 for the win . I think for betting to x2, Barcelona in the last match against roma (with Messi) play very bad
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 28, 2015, 01:50:42 PM

Barcelona - Leverkusen (barca without Messi and is important win later the draw with Roma)

it is a risk to bet for barcelona with out messi i know he is only 30 of team but he is the best player for goals so i think it have a chance to lose or draw
Barcelona is not only messi they have suarez,neymar,munir. They are great striker too, but yes without messi barcelona like losing some touch in their team
September 28, 2015, 01:39:53 PM

i knew about that but i will take my own risk for this match and i'm believe Barcelona can defeat Leverkusen although messi does not play

i'm a fan of barcelona and i always bet for it and i already have my bet on it for tomorrow match but it is risky i just said my opinion that is all Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2015, 01:25:59 PM

i knew about that but i will take my own risk for this match and i'm believe Barcelona can defeat Leverkusen although messi does not play
September 28, 2015, 11:08:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2015, 10:51:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 28, 2015, 09:12:52 AM
Hello guys, come get something extra from your bets, by joining our II Free Tipster Competition, sponsored by directbet.eu. It's free to enter, you just have to place your bets as you normally do, and you can win up to 3 BTC in prizes, and even if don't make it to the paid places we have consolation prizes in the form of freebets up to 90mBTC!

Get more info on this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12210679

Hope to see you there, and good luck on your bets!
Jump to: