Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe have one big problem the euro currency - page 4. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 4
The euro currency is in trouble.
Why becouse world dont need euro to buy commodities or goods much.
World needs good germany good cars but can Do without them.
The euro currency value is high becouse of temporary rate hikes it creates only huge short term inside demand for euro inside europe but not in the world.
So USD we need world needs becouse oil and it's reserve currency still.
Gbp pound Also on high demand by other countries on forex markets.
China currency Also on high demand.
Russia currency Also needed highly becouse of natural resources in russia what other countries need.

But when it come Europe there is nothing so euro value might fall very soon becouse world don't need euro and nobody dont want junk eu debt bonds really when times getting harder people want food and commodities and natural resources but europe don't provide nothing to the world so no demand for euro currency either.
So If euro IS so useless what they might do with euro well they Will lower the rates and Will do super qe and print out Even more money and inflation in Europe Will go to Even much higher then it IS now.
Euro Will be printed a lot probably and exvhanged by smarter guys in to usd or gbp before the collapse of euro currency.
I Will sell most of my euro currency becouse i feel it Will start lose value fastest since no euro currency demand on the global markets.
Off course this euro value falling Will create BIG debt and BIG buildings in Europe but at the end europe Will be pretty much like soviet union when the Money printing stops and they cant hide euro with junk bonds and dirty swaps anymore then euro currency holders Will be victims of hyperinflation becouse currency Will lose value so fast If there is no demand by other nations and countries.
Pages:
Jump to: