Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe in Crisis - page 2. (Read 9384 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
May 26, 2016, 01:18:43 PM

I saw on CNN today that Italy may have captured 40 ISIS terrorists on a boat in the Med, but I did not catch all of the story.

This whole migrant (RAPEFUGEE) issue is one that Europe really ought to deal with now.  Kick out the bad ones now.  Prevent new ones from coming in.  Hungary built a wall, it seems to be working well.  Note carefully if Trump builds a wall...

"Sorry, refugees, you should stay home in your OWN country and fight for your rights THERE."

Bitcoin and Europe?
No way. Europe looks the same way towards bitcoin as the US. They want to keep it out of the economic system. That's why they stopped printing the 500 EUR bill.
Criminals were 'using' it. The same applies for bitcoin...

Yes, Nameless Coin, I think the whole fights by .govs vs. the 500 euro note and Bitcoin are totally bogus, I would love to save US$500 if they ever got around to printing them.

CA$H is important for freedom.

mindrust

Yep, totally agree, now way any .gov will give up the power to print money as they see fit.

techgeek and HarryKPeters

The corrupt are everywhere, very true, good point.  In America, and America is heading more in the direction of PERU (now here on a visit) more than Peru is heading towards America...

America has a worsening problem with corruption at all levels.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2016, 12:59:41 PM
I might claim, even when politicans would like to introduce Bitcoin as main payment option, it would not work because of the special deflationary manner of Bitcoin. Only an inflationary colored coin based on the Bitcoin blockchain would be an option. Yearly inflation rate should be fixed at 1-2% with a nevereding coin creation.

Europe is in crisis USA even bigger,USA is entering in to recession,but Europe unexpectly has became very positive for bitcoin and digital currencys
There was private meetings in  EU Parlaments,no more talks that btc is used by terrorist,for money laundering etc,great for btc and good for Europe

They should think the beneficts of bitcoin ,and maybe they could make their own blockchain to make their transactions as Europe now has several contries and are loosing money to the banks at every transaction they make between them,i hope they work out to allow crypto coins to be used as traded soo they will had made a huge step and people will be able to earn and use bitcoin without worry if the police will try to get them into the jail has happened recently at Venezuela.

governments don't see any benefits in bitcoin as that will mean they lose all control over the financial aspect of the economy. they will lose tens of billions each year just because of that. that's enough reason for them not to adopt bitcoin.

Let me add to that, that it will not happen ever. The EU is/are ruled by selfish people. With the bank lobby such a bill would never pass. Also we, the EU, have invested loads of money to keep the EU together (Greek loans, refugees etc). They would not abandon their own currency.

Sounds about right lol. Welcome to the 1% on how they work lol.

Here in america theres special conventions that lobbyist go to a non profit and exchange templates of the paper of the bill that companies are trying to pass - then they pay minimum of $5k.

you can look this all up, but the organization is called ALAC I believe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
May 26, 2016, 11:53:30 AM
If this is really happening then its gonna be bad for other countries who might get affected but then having a good impression to the world. I am wondering if this issue with crisis will last for a very long time, most of the asian countries look up for the European countries for they are rich in every way this is too bad to hear including my country we mostly think that working on the said countries are much better rather than here. We all think that most people who left our country are doing well in those country and I guess they are not affected of any crisis like this.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 26, 2016, 10:52:02 AM
There are still some countries that live in the crisis and other countries are trying to help them to get out of it. I am not sure how they are going to fix this but I hope that they are not going to print more Euros because then the value will again go down.
The situation in Greece is a fine example to that. There is no way that they can fulfil the conditions for the bailout they received.
Chances that they will default on their loans are pretty high. Not sure what will happen after that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 26, 2016, 09:50:39 AM
There are still some countries that live in the crisis and other countries are trying to help them to get out of it. I am not sure how they are going to fix this but I hope that they are not going to print more Euros because then the value will again go down.
Yeah I know countries like Greece and Spain are officially still in the crisis but they are being helped by of course the other European Countries.
That is the downfall if this union they have to help each other in need.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2016, 04:11:22 AM
I see that EUR has been dropped recently and it is near to have the same value as dollar, the crisis affects directly the economy of europe countries and i think a little bit the bitcoin price.
I have noticed that to the Euro is now worth less then before. This is the effect of the crisis and there are still some countries in Europe that live in the Crisis.

Too many Euro are printed from thin air. It will devalue the currency. So we need a non inflationary currency like bitcoin.
Activity: 350
May 25, 2016, 10:57:11 AM
I see that EUR has been dropped recently and it is near to have the same value as dollar, the crisis affects directly the economy of europe countries and i think a little bit the bitcoin price.
I have noticed that to the Euro is now worth less then before. This is the effect of the crisis and there are still some countries in Europe that live in the Crisis.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
May 20, 2016, 08:34:57 AM
Bitcoin won't replace EUR or USD stop dreaming about it. It is not possible.

For me, it already has. 

Let me add to that, that it will not happen ever. The EU is/are ruled by selfish people. With the bank lobby such a bill would never pass. Also we, the EU, have invested loads of money to keep the EU together (Greek loans, refugees etc). They would not abandon their own currency.

Lol, I heard the same thing 20 years ago.  " They will never abandon the franc, drachma, mark..  the people won't give away their soverignty to foreign bankers.."  etc. 

*shrug* Some people will continue giving their goods and services in exchange for notes printed from thin air by foreigners for as long as they like.  Possibly forever.  Just as people will continue to be robbed and cheated forever.  This is true.  However, there will always be some who are waking up to the scam and taking charge of their own lives.  That's what public coins are for. 

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 19, 2016, 11:46:31 AM
Bitcoin won't replace EUR or USD stop dreaming about it. It is not possible.

As for EU, i am pretty sure they will find a way out as they always do but this refugee crisis is a lot different and harder to dealt with rather than dealing with Greece's problems. Because the other side at the table, Turkey stands and Turkey isn't in EU and ruled by a crazy man. EU just won't be able to deceieve them cheap.
Activity: 270
May 19, 2016, 11:33:49 AM
Bitcoin and Europe?
No way. Europe looks the same way towards bitcoin as the US. They want to keep it out of the economic system. That's why they stopped printing the 500 EUR bill.

If the Europe help the using of the bitcoin and build a good financial engineering industry, it can compete with the rest of the world.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2016, 04:03:29 PM
Bitcoin and Europe?
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
May 18, 2016, 03:48:04 PM
I might claim, even when politicans would like to introduce Bitcoin as main payment option, it would not work because of the special deflationary manner of Bitcoin. Only an inflationary colored coin based on the Bitcoin blockchain would be an option. Yearly inflation rate should be fixed at 1-2% with a nevereding coin creation.

Europe is in crisis USA even bigger,USA is entering in to recession,but Europe unexpectly has became very positive for bitcoin and digital currencys
There was private meetings in  EU Parlaments,no more talks that btc is used by terrorist,for money laundering etc,great for btc and good for Europe

They should think the beneficts of bitcoin ,and maybe they could make their own blockchain to make their transactions as Europe now has several contries and are loosing money to the banks at every transaction they make between them,i hope they work out to allow crypto coins to be used as traded soo they will had made a huge step and people will be able to earn and use bitcoin without worry if the police will try to get them into the jail has happened recently at Venezuela.

governments don't see any benefits in bitcoin as that will mean they lose all control over the financial aspect of the economy. they will lose tens of billions each year just because of that. that's enough reason for them not to adopt bitcoin.

Yes it's hard to expect one country will abandon their own currency and adopt bitcoin as their new currency. we need to realistic to think it will not happen.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 18, 2016, 03:15:58 PM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 18, 2016, 01:10:01 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
May 09, 2016, 09:54:13 AM

Even if they would be willing to adopt Bitcoin despite the inevitable loss of control over currency issuing, the "untraceability" of transactions makes it unfeasible from a fiscal point of view. Lots of changes would need to be undertaken and basically it wouldn't be Bitcoin as we know it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 09, 2016, 08:37:11 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 08:03:30 AM

Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 07:42:47 AM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
May 05, 2016, 06:45:58 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 05, 2016, 05:55:25 PM
Maybe your right maybe your not.. Maybe the german exports will fix this Wink

The German brands have lost their reputation for quality. The best example is Volkswagen. Earlier, the German brands (along with the Japanese ones) used to give the best quality. But that is no longer the case now. The Japanese have managed to keep their reputation intact. But the quality of German products are going down. 

But German brands even loosing some quality keeps being German products,as i know the best and long durations comes from there,atleast military equipement is one of the best in quality.The thing is China and Japan are hitting all the economy with their low costs products being cars or anything else,and they arent growing as before because they had damage the others economies ,soo till the countries readjust their income and outgoing once again and recover the hit this wont change .And the main is that Europe cant allow China and Japan to open companies without being taxed killin the economy,soo who should pay the debit in auction from the countries facing problems should be Europe and not others countries if this doesnt change ,we will see china everywhere and no more national companies working.
Pages:
Jump to: