Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe is getting more and more unstable - page 2. (Read 1076 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
Apart from the fact that Turkey isn't in Europe i think it's the whole world thays getting worse.  Maybe not even worse,  atrocities happen everyday,  you just never hear about them.  Its just that recently we have heard about them because the media decides what the world should worry about.
By design I think. The idea is: The worlds debt is sky high, trillions of dollars, so politicians want to have a war.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Apart from the fact that Turkey isn't in Europe i think it's the whole world thays getting worse.  Maybe not even worse,  atrocities happen everyday,  you just never hear about them.  Its just that recently we have heard about them because the media decides what the world should worry about.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Europe is paying for their years of silence when they mutely agreed to american agenda to topple up the government of the countries they didn't liked. The so called human rights backfired. import millions of Muslims.

FTFY
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Europe is fine.
The surrounding countries are a little creepy.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Don't overreact! First Turkey isn't in Europe, then the rest of the world isn't any safer. In Southern America and Africa, or Pakistan, there are many dangerous places. Some parts of the US are really bad, too.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Europe is paying for their years of silence when they mutely agreed to american agenda to topple up the government of the countries they didn't liked. The so called human rights backfired.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i'm not so sure turkey qualifies as europe.

people have very short memories. if you look into the deep and recent past, europe's clearly an insanely violent place. it's gotten fat and comfortable in recent years but it wouldn't take much to slip back. 

Turkey is asia, whatever they  are telling you, more then 50% is in Asia. Crazy they say its Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i'm not so sure turkey qualifies as europe.

people have very short memories. if you look into the deep and recent past, europe's clearly an insanely violent place. it's gotten fat and comfortable in recent years but it wouldn't take much to slip back. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
This is troubling times in Europe and in Turkey now with their failed coup. That will be a stronger Islamic nation now. So US better to be ready to fight their next war there.
Good luck as France will not help you on this one since they don't want that "Next planned attack" to be on them for attacking Syria with a vengeance last year with their airships.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Oh it'll gonna get much worse than this. Whilst everyone is focusing on these silly hashtags and pointless words like "solidarity" and "shoulder to shoulder", the terrorists are already plotting their next attack.

I doubt anything can be worst then the US  Cheesy

Well i guess the middle east is a natural competition atleast ^_+
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Oh it'll gonna get much worse than this. Whilst everyone is focusing on these silly hashtags and pointless words like "solidarity" and "shoulder to shoulder", the terrorists are already plotting their next attack.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Gonna seek asylum in russia. I hear mr putin is the savior of humanity and has the solution for everything (cancer and aids included).

I hope you still take immigrants Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In only 3 day there are 2 shocking event happen in Europe. And i'm scare that it will get even worse in the future. More than 200 people died Sad so sad to hear that.
Pages:
Jump to: