Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow... - page 14. (Read 56199 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 01, 2016, 10:01:45 AM
Religions will get banned and only intelligent liberal people will rule businesses like Tim Cook

Christianity might be banned. But Hitlery is not going to ban Islam or Judaism (her own daughter had converted to Judaism). She gets tens of millions of USD in funds from the Saudi sheikhs every year. If she tries to ban Islam, then these funds might dry up. And for your information, not all of the liberal people are intelligent like Tim Cook.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 01, 2016, 06:27:15 AM
In usa these kind of problems will go a way because hillary is the next president and then conservatistic values will be banned

Lol... I am eagerly waiting for that to happen. Once Hitlery become the president, most of the whites will be fleeing to other countries. Only the criminals and the welfare rats will be left in the United States. What happened to Detoilet decades ago will repeat all over the US. The United States will disintegrate, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.

No. Usa will enter it's golden age. Gay marriage and other liberal developments will make it more and more prosperous.
Religions will get banned and only intelligent liberal people will rule businesses like Tim Cook
legendary
May 01, 2016, 12:19:42 AM
In usa these kind of problems will go a way because hillary is the next president and then conservatistic values will be banned

Lol... I am eagerly waiting for that to happen. Once Hitlery become the president, most of the whites will be fleeing to other countries. Only the criminals and the welfare rats will be left in the United States. What happened to Detoilet decades ago will repeat all over the US. The United States will disintegrate, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.
Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 30, 2016, 08:00:39 PM
I think these assylum seekers need to be taught some social etiquettes and the best place to learn that is in jail, sharing a bunk with a hardened criminal.

They will come out well-behaved in less than a year...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2016, 07:52:16 PM

What about bernie sanders?

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 30, 2016, 07:27:58 PM
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 30, 2016, 05:51:23 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2016, 05:28:03 PM

Mafia Taking Over As Italy Flooded with Migrants

As more migrants come to Italy the Italian Mafia is running migrant services because the government doesn’t have the capacity.

A combination of factors has led to a rise influence for the Italian Mafia. Every day ships set sail from the North African coast in Libya and elsewhere for Italy and the government can no longer cope with the numbers. The situation on the border with Austria has not helped matters either and many fear that Italy is quickly turning into a failed state, Die Welt reports.

The closure of the Brenner Pass by Austria, combined with new laws that would allow Austria to turn away migrants at the border has angered Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi who has condemned Austria’s actions and continues to do so on an almost daily basis saying Wednesday, “The proposal of closing the Brenner Pass is shamelessly against European regulations, as well as against history, against logic and against the future.”

The Italian media have dubbed the tensions between Italy and Austria a migrant “cold war”  and try to evoke images of the Berlin wall comparing the Austrians to the East German regime.

The Italians now have a new fear, they are afraid that their country will follow the same fate as Greece. Greece has been recently flooded with over 50,000 migrants who are stranded in the country because of the closure of the Macedonian border and the result has been escalating levels of tension and violence.

The European Union-Turkey deal has provided some respite from the migrant flow, though not completely. No such agreement protects the sea borders of Italy and the Italians worry that they are ill prepared for a massive wave of migrants.

Most migrants who reach Italy, like Greece, have little intention of staying there because unlike Germany or Sweden, Italy doesn’t have generous benefits for asylum seekers. Most who do remain in the country end up in criminal activities like running drugs or doing odd jobs like selling knock-off goods or doing errands for the Italian Mafia.

The Italian police are tending to look the other way to many migrants simply for the sake of convenience.

Since the government has been stretched to the limit in regards to migrants the Mafia has found an opening. The Mafia are said to have bribed their way into the “refugee business” and now receive large amounts of cash from the government to provide housing and food to migrants.

The housing they do provide tends to be dilapidated, the food is often rotten and the Mafia have even made migrants pay them daily “protection money.”

In the areas of Southern Italy and Sicily in particular the migrants have little hope of ever finding work. The youth unemployment rate is over 60 percent in some areas and it forces the migrants to turn to the Mafia for work. Migrants who don’t want to play ball are dealt with violently as was the case of a Gambian migrant who was shot in the head for not “playing by the rules.”

Experts fear that the worst is yet to come for Italy as reports say that over 800,000 migrants have amassed on the North African coast simply waiting for the right moment to come to Italy. With no clear plan and a growing Mafia unafraid to use violence, many see the situation as a powder keg.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/30/mafia-taking-italy-flooded-migrants/

legendary
April 30, 2016, 02:00:29 PM
Wow I never read that story. How awful...

You will never read the story if you are residing in some of the European Union member nations such as Germany, France and Sweden. Germany recently asked mainstream media channels to stop reporting immigrant crime. And in Sweden it is illegal to identify the perpetrator or to give out information on his ethnic origin.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk.org

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 30, 2016, 09:50:01 AM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
i am really sorry for this beautiful woman who was murdered by a subhuman creature called asylum seeker.. european union must deport these horrible creatures to their homeland immediately..

Evil woman got what she asked for. She tried to protect this Gambian criminal, fully knowing that he had raped a little kid in Germany. The cops were about to deport this animal, but Lauren Mann disrupted their plans and thwarted the deportation. I hope that more and more criminal illegals would murder these sort of extreme-left loonies.

24kg of solid garbage as a heart she had, ripped open.

legendary
April 30, 2016, 09:42:44 AM
i am really sorry for this beautiful woman who was murdered by a subhuman creature called asylum seeker.. european union must deport these horrible creatures to their homeland immediately..

Evil woman got what she asked for. She tried to protect this Gambian criminal, fully knowing that he had raped a little kid in Germany. The cops were about to deport this animal, but Lauren Mann disrupted their plans and thwarted the deportation. I hope that more and more criminal illegals would murder these sort of extreme-left loonies.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 29, 2016, 02:04:34 PM

Illegal immigrant is arrested over murder of American nanny in Austria after she took him in to stop him being deported - and is revealed to have raped underage girl

Lauren Mann, 25, was found half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her apartment in Austrian capital last month
    Autopsy found high-flying student from Grand Junction, Colorado, was suffocated and prosecutors confirmed today she was murdered
    Gambian failed asylum-seeker, 24, who Mann had apparently taken in to help him avoid deportation was arrested on Thursday
    He is named only as Abdou I. and was found at an asylum center in Bern, Switzerland, suggesting he was trying to claim a right to stay there
    Illegal immigrant was already known to police in Germany where he had raped an underage girl, Austrian newspaper reports

Lauren Mann (pictured in a Facebook photo) was discovered lying half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her fourth district address on Tuesday 26 January. Her alleged murder has finally been arrested

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433995/Illegal-immigrant-arrested-murder-American-nanny-Austria-took-stop-deported-revealed-raped-underage-girl.html

Sad

(nb: facebook owns the © on her picture? You know who owns your digital stuff after you get killed.)

A 24k solid gold heart she had, ripped open.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
April 29, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Illegal immigrant is arrested over murder of American nanny in Austria after she took him in to stop him being deported - and is revealed to have raped underage girl

Lauren Mann, 25, was found half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her apartment in Austrian capital last month
    Autopsy found high-flying student from Grand Junction, Colorado, was suffocated and prosecutors confirmed today she was murdered
    Gambian failed asylum-seeker, 24, who Mann had apparently taken in to help him avoid deportation was arrested on Thursday
    He is named only as Abdou I. and was found at an asylum center in Bern, Switzerland, suggesting he was trying to claim a right to stay there
    Illegal immigrant was already known to police in Germany where he had raped an underage girl, Austrian newspaper reports

Lauren Mann (pictured in a Facebook photo) was discovered lying half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her fourth district address on Tuesday 26 January. Her alleged murder has finally been arrested

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433995/Illegal-immigrant-arrested-murder-American-nanny-Austria-took-stop-deported-revealed-raped-underage-girl.html

Sad

(nb: facebook owns the © on her picture? You know who owns your digital stuff after you get killed.)

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 28, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

Sad

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 28, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

Is that how Americans always do things? When they're short on arguments they just insult their opponents?

Well, seems it's a win for me then.

Opponent? I am not your opponent.

Hmm... Maybe you have a better word for it?
What do you call someone with who you disagree in an argument?
In French it's the same word for this and a person you actually fight barehand so I might have been mistaken ^^

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/opponent
None of those apply to us.

I am not your enemy, more like your therapist...

Well I might consider you as an enemy. But I've got numerous so there is only low relevance in this.

Take whatever word you wish though.
A simple way of putting things would be:
You're just a brainwashed idiot unable to construct a logical reasoning who will prefer insulting others once he gets no argument ^^

No one unknown on Earth is that unimportant to believe one has numerous enemies. You are French. You belong to a great, loving republic, with lots of opportunities. Everyone loves you. You love France. Life is good.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
April 28, 2016, 03:08:21 PM

Yes, you win.

Your prize?

A country full of Muslims ready to riot, rape, and kill unless you submit to the rules of their religion.

Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 28, 2016, 02:13:59 AM

Is that how Americans always do things? When they're short on arguments they just insult their opponents?

In French it's the same word for this and a person you actually fight barehand so I might have been mistaken ^^

Well I might consider you as an enemy. But I've got numerous so there is only low relevance in this.

Take whatever word you wish though.
A simple way of putting things would be:
You're just a brainwashed idiot unable to construct a logical reasoning who will prefer insulting others once he gets no argument ^^
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 27, 2016, 04:04:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: