Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow... - page 27. (Read 56199 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 01, 2016, 12:49:07 PM
But but but the statistics given in that paragraph provide interesting insight into the title of this piece: Muslim Immigrants Increase Crime in Germany by 65%

Don't bother replying to the Muslim posters here. Their aim is Eurabia, and they will bark here until they are able to achieve their aims. And talking about the increase in crime rate, I don't think that the increase was just 65%. It was much more than that. The German state with the largest migrant population (Nordrhein-Westfalen) refused to provide the stats. That under-counted the number significantly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

Leaked German Government Report Shows Refugees Committed 200,000 Crimes Between 2014 And 2015

A leaked report from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Agency reveals refugees committed over 200,000 crimes between 2014 and 2015.

The report is only supposed to be seen by police and other government employees, but it ended up in the hands of Bild, a German newspaper, Deutsche Welle reports.

What the document shows primarily is that refugees are responsible for 208,344 crimes.

A total of 32 percent of those crimes were related to asset or fraud offenses, and another 33 percent were due to theft. Of the total number of crimes, only 1 percent, or 1,688, had anything to do with sexual offenses. There were 458 cases of serious sexual assault, which includes either rape or coercion.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/18/leaked-german-government-report-shows-refugees-committed-200000-crimes-between-2014-and-2015-307659

And?
I mean maybe it's a lot but the only stats that could mean anything would be the % of migrants  in the population and the % of crimes committed by migrants. Brute number like this one is useless.
But but but the statistics given in that paragraph provide interesting insight into the title of this piece: Muslim Immigrants Increase Crime in Germany by 65%

What? No! Seems like you don't know how to read! The 32% and 33% are here to describe the crimes but they're not related to the total number of crimes!
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
February 29, 2016, 10:36:01 PM

Leaked German Government Report Shows Refugees Committed 200,000 Crimes Between 2014 And 2015

A leaked report from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Agency reveals refugees committed over 200,000 crimes between 2014 and 2015.

The report is only supposed to be seen by police and other government employees, but it ended up in the hands of Bild, a German newspaper, Deutsche Welle reports.

What the document shows primarily is that refugees are responsible for 208,344 crimes.

A total of 32 percent of those crimes were related to asset or fraud offenses, and another 33 percent were due to theft. Of the total number of crimes, only 1 percent, or 1,688, had anything to do with sexual offenses. There were 458 cases of serious sexual assault, which includes either rape or coercion.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/18/leaked-german-government-report-shows-refugees-committed-200000-crimes-between-2014-and-2015-307659

And?
I mean maybe it's a lot but the only stats that could mean anything would be the % of migrants  in the population and the % of crimes committed by migrants. Brute number like this one is useless.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 29, 2016, 08:39:42 AM

THANK YOU!!!

This describes so well our reality!
Yeah the migrants might be actually taking the cookie, and so what? Shouldn't we put our efforts into retaking what the banker stole?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
February 28, 2016, 09:49:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
February 19, 2016, 04:01:08 PM
^
Nice spam.
How about you read the report?
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
February 19, 2016, 03:57:15 PM

And?
German authorities have regularly dismissed the idea that the influx of refugees is leading to a disproportionate rise in crime. At the same time, security officials have warned that violence against asylum-seekers has increased steeply over the past year.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
February 19, 2016, 03:36:35 PM
]It's a leaked report, it should be possible to get a copy.

Bah it's not because it's not a published report that you can't get a copy. Did you ask for one? Not every piece of data is made public.

I don't care to have a copy.  YOu might.  Just commenting, because actual facts are actually useful.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
February 19, 2016, 03:36:13 PM
Überrepräsentiert im Verhältnis zur Zahl der Asylsuchenden waren Verdächtige aus den Staaten des westlichen Balkans, vor allem aus Serbien, dem Kosovo, Mazedonien und Albanien, aber auch aus Nigeria. Unterrepräsentiert waren Asylsuchende aus Syrien, dem Irak und Afghanistan, woher die meisten Flüchtlinge kommen

Some facts from the report:

1.) There is a 80% increase of crime with immigrants as perpetrator or victim whereas we have a 135% increase of immigrants.
2.) Majority of crimes are perpetrated by immigrants from west Balkan: Bosnia,Serbia,Kosovo,Mazedonia and the african country nigeria.
Refugees from syria, iraq and afghanistans nearly dont perpetrate any crime although they are the majority of immigrants/refugees.

@willikon
How can you believe in your blogs and youtube videos when you think everyone else from .gov to mass media to your everyday forum posters lies?
Do you see any difference to flat earthers and conspiracy nutjobs?

Activity: 293
February 19, 2016, 03:10:19 PM
]It's a leaked report, it should be possible to get a copy.

Bah it's not because it's not a published report that you can't get a copy. Did you ask for one? Not every piece of data is made public.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
February 19, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

And?

And since we do not know the exact number of illegal criminals in the country we have to go by the raped victim testimonies, thanks to people who share merkel's view of letting them run rampant.

legendary
February 19, 2016, 02:17:15 PM

And?
It's a leaked report, it should be possible to get a copy.
Activity: 448
February 19, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

And?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 18, 2016, 08:42:36 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 18, 2016, 08:21:51 PM
Europe, you reap what you sow...

Well I agree but probably not for the same reason that all of you.
We reap what we sow by colonizing and conquering half of the world. We pay for the violence of capitalism and economic growth. You're all talking about migration and what it's doing to our country... What about the consequences of our international politics?

I just hope Europe will burn. As every time, when a civilization grows too much and forget nothing is due and try to takes advantage of other countries, in the end it get destroyed and another civilisation emerges.

Are you saying the european civilisation was better than the ottoman empire regarding their conquest and victories?

The reunification of what we know as china was not done by saying "please, can I take your land and rape your women? I have to follow the order of my emperor, Chin Shi Huang..."

With that logic, no one is responsible or everyone should burn, even the natives way deep in the amazonian forest, because I am sure they too killed and took some lands...

India?... Hmm..

I still can't blame those poor german women for being raped. The rapists are to be blamed, don't you think? We do not need an archaeologist or an historian tell them why it is important for them to accept their rape...

That would be disgusting.. But that's just me. I am old school like that.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 18, 2016, 02:33:33 PM
Europe, you reap what you sow...

Well I agree but probably not for the same reason that all of you.
We reap what we sow by colonizing and conquering half of the world. We pay for the violence of capitalism and economic growth. You're all talking about migration and what it's doing to our country... What about the consequences of our international politics?

I just hope Europe will burn. As every time, when a civilization grows too much and forget nothing is due and try to takes advantage of other countries, in the end it get destroyed and another civilisation emerges.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 18, 2016, 02:03:52 PM
You're all talking about rapes and shit like this, but you do know that on the 19 people arrested, only 3 were migrants coming from Midle East do you?

The 500 or so German women who got sexually attacked should feel safe now, according to your numbers... Only 3 did all of it Roll Eyes

Did you even thought that the ratio might be good? Which would mean that even if you wiped out the migrants, only 500*16/19 would have been raped which means 421 women would have been raped...

So the problem might be on men in general and not only migrants... Cause even without migrants 421 women would have been raped, which is not exactly a good result.

How good the rape ratio was like last year and the years before that? Good or bad? We need to compare how good, or bad women got it before this last NYE rape party. Any numbers you want to share?

legendary
February 18, 2016, 02:03:05 PM
You're all talking about rapes and shit like this, but you do know that on the 19 people arrested, only 3 were migrants coming from Midle East do you?
You mean it's harder to find the migrants that did the raping?
Activity: 392
February 18, 2016, 01:53:09 PM

It's true but much more important is what people believe.
Most people have opinion that for all sexual attacks and rapes immigrants are responsible.
It's almost impossible to change such thinking now.
Most people in Germany and in other countries in Western Europe changed their opinion about immigrants from positive or neutral to negative and politicians should be aware about it and do something, otherwise situation can become worse, with real street wars in German cities between Germans and immigrants.

Yeah, I don't care for people accusing migrants. They can even kill them all, I don't care I hate everyone equally ^^

But what really makes me angry is stupidity, and people are stupid enough to think that without migrants nothing would have happened whereas as far as we know without migrants still more than 400 women would have been raped...
Activity: 392
February 18, 2016, 01:51:12 PM

The 500 or so German women who got sexually attacked should feel safe now, according to your numbers... Only 3 did all of it Roll Eyes

Did you even thought that the ratio might be good? Which would mean that even if you wiped out the migrants, only 500*16/19 would have been raped which means 421 women would have been raped...

So the problem might be on men in general and not only migrants... Cause even without migrants 421 women would have been raped, which is not exactly a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: