Pages:
Author

Topic: Europeans are being forced to accomodate rapefugees. - page 2. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm an idiot I'm sorry

Many neighboring countries Refuse to take in Syrian refugees you retarded piece of shit, "such include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates steadfastly refuse to accept any Syrian refugees."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/europe-refugees-not-welcome_us_55ef3dabe4b093be51bc8824

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/24/persian-gulf-muslim-states-have-accepted-no-syrian-refugees/
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
We know that the sauds are a bunch of assholes. That is no news.
legendary

There is a simple reason:

Too many refugees and not enough accommodation especially the nations like iraq egypt lebanon and turkey are poor to average nations that just manage minimum standards to their own population.

Perhaps they should have tried Saudi, they have a 100,000 air conditioned tent city just sitting empty.

I am sure their muslim brothers would have welcomed them with open arms

legendary
No we dont agree about the so called "rape crisis".

And also i told you in one of my former post that most woman and children stay in the closest refugee camps for obvious reasons.

So if you are a genuine asylum seeker why would travel an additional few thousand miles?

Why not just stay in the closest safe country?

The obvious reason is:

They are economic migrants.

There is a simple reason:

Too many refugees and not enough accommodation especially the nations like iraq egypt lebanon and turkey are poor to average nations that just manage minimum standards to their own population.

But well you need a positive iq to understand this.

Btw. Of course their could be economic migrants under the millions of refugees but in no case it is even near a majority. It is more like 5-10%, probaly even much less.
legendary

And also i told you in one of my former post that most woman and children stay in the closest refugee camps for obvious reasons.

So if the all the men are just genuine asylum seekes why would they bother to travel an additional few thousand miles to get to the UK for example?

Why were they all camped in Calais attacking truckers trying to cross the border?

Why not just stay in the closest safe country?

The obvious reason is:

They are economic migrants.
legendary
Why dont we see thousands of rape cases every week in germany? This is impossible to cover or hide ( see new years eve)

You are delusional and trying hard to clutch at straws.

Btw. Do you see a difference between your and mine posts? XD

So basically every news source from the BBC, national news papers, internet news sources, social media of the victims are all wrong and you are right, "there is no migrant rape crisis" right?

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=migrant+rape+crisis

The only things more dangerous than the immigrant horde is the dumb fucking Liberals and Generation Snowflakes that are too stupid to see whats infront of them.

I am sure criptix has now run off to his "safe place" where these words cannot hurt him.

p.s. still waiting on those pics to support your claims  Grin Grin

Dont put words in my mouth when your shit is on the same page as my post.

So agree with me the migrants are causing a rape crisis in Europe?

Also this topic was regarding europe, all the picures of woman are not in Europe.

Additionaly i told you where 50% gender distribution exist.

You are just so full of shit and hate that you cant read properly.
legendary
So the real refugees stayed in the nearest safe country, and the jihadists migrated to Europe, as we have been saying since day 1.

If we had 2 million jihadist in europe... trollercoaster sounds perfectly fine Cheesy
legendary
Why dont we see thousands of rape cases every week in germany? This is impossible to cover or hide ( see new years eve)

So basically every news source from the BBC, national news papers, internet news sources, social media of the victims are all wrong and you are right, "there is no migrant rape crisis" right?

The only things more dangerous than the immigrant horde is the dumb fucking Liberals and Generation Snowflakes that are too stupid to see whats infront of them.

I am sure criptix has now run off to his "safe place" where these words cannot hurt him.

p.s. still waiting on those pics to support your claims  Grin Grin

Dont put words in my mouth when your shit is on the same page as my post.

So agree with me the migrants are causing a rape crisis in Europe?

Also this topic was regarding europe, all the picures of woman you posted are not in Europe.
legendary

p.s. still waiting on those pics to support your claims  Grin Grin

Dont put words in my mouth when your shit is on the same page as my post and you are even partly quoting it.
legendary
So the real refugees stayed in the nearest safe country, and the jihadists migrated to Europe, as we have been saying since day 1.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

got it in one.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
legendary
Lebanon

Iraq

Egypt

Jordan

Turkey

legendary

p.s. still waiting on those pics to support your claims  Grin Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
Yes, that's true. I just saw an emission, on public TV, that was openly pro-rapefugee. They did not even hide that they did not care about being in the illegality.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
It is already too late now. The bomb has planted, there is no way back. There are already thousands of refugees in Europe. Did you know refugees in Turkey produced the same number of babies as the whole Turkey last year? That's what you are dealing with. All fucked.
legendary
legendary
SHOW ME SOME PICTURES OF A LARGE MIGRANT GROUP WITH A 50/50 GENDER SPLIT TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS

Until you can do that you are full of shit

legendary

Ah i see the lying .gov narrative. Flat earth much?

You know what photoshop is? Proof your pictures arent bullshit like my UNHCR website.

So I am the paranoid conspiracy nut but you are the one claiming all the photos on the internet are photoshopped.

SHOW ME SOME PICTURES OF A LARGE MIGRANT GROUP WITH A 50/50 GENDER SPLIT TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS

Also denying the immigrant rape crisis  Undecided Undecided

Lets take you rape capital narrative at face value and compare that to germany.

Germany took in 1 million refugees alone in 2015.

If we believe your narrative about sweden then pretty much every german women would be pregnant with a muslim baby by now.

So all those women that reported getting sexually assualted new years eve were all lying.

Its has also been proven that many police forces were under order to cover up the rape claims involving immigrants

You are boosting with non intelligence so lets do it slowly:

So I am the paranoid conspiracy nut but you are the one claiming all the photos on the internet are photoshopped.

I know you have a problem with reading comprehension so try to read again:

Ah i see the lying .gov narrative. Flat earth much?

You know what photoshop is? Proof your pictures arent bullshit like my UNHCR website.

You got to call my UN and .gov sources bullshit but i cant even question your pictures. Some smart kid we have here.

Look at turkey egypt Libanon etc. The refugee gender distribution is 50% there because this nations are neigbouring syria.

Do you think syria is not in a (civil) war?

There is no proof for covering whatever this is just alt right populist propaganda you read at stormfront and breitbart.

4. Why dont we see thousands of rape cases every week in germany? This is impossible to cover or hide ( see new years eve)

legendary
Citizens complaining about refugees and people who are forced out of their country because of dire circumstances, (either stay in their war-torn country and be killed or worse, or flee to somewhere more habitable), need to be put in jail to rot with a diet consisting of a slice of stale bread and dirty water a day for the rest of their life, especially the OP.

Tolerant liberals: everyone who disagrees with me should go to gulag.
Pages:
Jump to: