Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 192. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Ok mate you told me to wait for couple of hours for staking, 30 hours past and still no staking it is win wallet.
Any help?

Hi Wildduck,

Same problem here. Syncing no problem,  10 connections, but no staking.
Also Windows wallet here.

Mate new update after 31 hours my staking started 1 minute agoo Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Ok mate you told me to wait for couple of hours for staking, 30 hours past and still no staking it is win wallet.
Any help?

Hi Wildduck,

Same problem here. Syncing no problem,  10 connections, but no staking.
Also Windows wallet here.

legendary
Guys,

one great thing for trading and holding Europecoin:

I saw it in some threads, where the coins swapped during the cryptsy blackout; or even, where almost all coins where lost;

we were never listed on cryptsy!

That means, no claim making claim old possessions, should be our coin worth a lot for future (and it will).

Every way is now free for us to make this coin to a fully success.

Greetz
Steve

Any help?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Guys,

one great thing for trading and holding Europecoin:

I saw it in some threads, where the coins swapped during the cryptsy blackout; or even, where almost all coins where lost;

we were never listed on cryptsy!

That means, no claim making old possessions, should be our coin worth a lot for future (and it will).

Every way is now free for us to make this coin to a fully success.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Yep - I always click option 3

Does not matter what the question is = Option 3

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

>> 3) and press here if you are not knowing, what the hell i am talking about <<

Clicking option #3 right now. THANK YOU!

I am sure many shuld  click optipon 3

great, you ar taking the efford ,  when you are done reading,
i can hartly wait, to hear about your thoughts
don't wait to ask any question of anykind on anytime,

have fun
Matthias
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
thats a good one!
first ERC tweet i pushed with my DMD twitter account
because it will do good for all crypto awareness topics in europe

seems its time to step down from the high horse and see ERC
as a equal in the rows of coins that will be part of the crypto age

well done!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

>> 3) and press here if you are not knowing, what the hell i am talking about <<

Clicking option #3 right now. THANK YOU!
legendary

some update from the playingfield,

1) BIG

we have our solution for our blockchain based open trustledger and its

1) as said Blockchain Based
2) Open Source
3) even the webpublishing part is decentralized
4) the blockchain operates on the TORRENT network
5) now take a seat:

ITS DONE !!!

and we got  VERY COMPETENT HELP:

1) Press here to enjoy the conversation

2) and here to see the video explaining  "DECRET" the base of our APP
3) and press here if you are not knowing, what the hell i am talking about

2) NICE

and TWITTER got a facelift!

3) FAST

MULTIPOOL IS ABOUT TO COME, AND  IT WILL NOT BE SOME LONLY NISHE POOL ..

its not us its the COIN .... OMG its pulling on us  Grin

so fun
Matthias

Is there any problems with the wallet not staking for last couple of hours?

No its normal...sometimes, if all coins came through for staking you need few hours again till some coins are matured again.

Control in an easy way your blocks with the explorer one and you know if your wallet is ok or not!

Greetz
Steve

But if the last staked block has > 800 confirmation it should stake again or could it be that even if all
staked blocks are confirmed over 200 times, it could still take same hours before you can stake again ?

not the confirmations are the important point...the matured part (coinage) is important. You have some coins showing in stake folder of your wallet?

Greetz
Steve
Nope at the moment 0 coins in stake.  Fully synced 11 connections.
Wallet unlocked for staking.  It worked fine last few days. but now staking doesn't seem to work.
I've not a lot coins approx 10.000 but still i think it's strange.

JB

ok....so u have to wait till new coins are matured...its normal...10k coins are went through the stakeengine very fast, because our blocks are running fast!

Wait one day, and report me later, ok?

Steve
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your quick reply! 

I leave the wallet open for staking and report back tomorow.
legendary
No risk, no fun!

No its normal...sometimes, if all coins came through for staking you need few hours again till some coins are matured again.

Control in an easy way your blocks with the explorer one and you know if your wallet is ok or not!

Greetz
Steve

But if the last staked block has > 800 confirmation it should stake again or could it be that even if all
staked blocks are confirmed over 200 times, it could still take same hours before you can stake again ?

not the confirmations are the important point...the matured part (coinage) is important. You have some coins showing in stake folder of your wallet?

Greetz
Steve
Nope at the moment 0 coins in stake.  Fully synced 11 connections.
Wallet unlocked for staking.  It worked fine last few days. but now staking doesn't seem to work.

JB

ok....so u have to wait till new coins are matured...its normal...10k coins are went through the stakeengine very fast, because our blocks are running fast!

Wait one day, and report me later, ok?

Steve

Greetz
Steve

Greetz
Steve
Nope at the moment 0 coins in stake.  Fully synced 11 connections.
Wallet unlocked for staking.  It worked fine last few days. but now staking doesn't seem to work.

JB
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve

Greetz
Steve

Greetz
Steve

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Ok...after a long talk with Matthias today, he told me, he has a new feeder! WOW...I wanna make him proud and changes it immediately!

Cool, no?

Greetz
Steve

legendary

no im staking like hell  Grin

but this in not the information, that is providing any halp
If the problem (i assume thats, why you are asking) still exists, tell me more

stake it, until you make it!
Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
legendary
Very nice Matthias even got balkan languages.
legendary

Argh i forgot ...
I came here to post something completely different, so:

Europecoin blogging software is refreshed and reconfigured and some features added.
Even more important: a not-as-perfect-as-real-translation, but better then nothing, multi-language support,
in any European language via google translate api-proxi is added on http://europecoin.eu.org.
Test it and tell me, if you are missing the language, you may prefer, so i can add this for you.

that's it for today
have fun
Matthias Smiley

Jump to: