Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 252. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
any working nodes? 0 connections
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I think I still have some in a wallet somewhere :-)
Id better check tonight and start staking then..

See hope. Wink

you are welcome
if you have questions ideas or suggestions, contact me whenever you like

I think I still have some in a wallet somewhere :-)
Id better check tonight and start staking then..
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
legendary

Grin just a small resume of our first month

Plattform http://europecoin.eu.org

• Most of the desired features of the work-group management are online
  • All known bugs are solved (there will be more discovered for shure ....)
  • Network is back and healthy, staking with ~6 connections
  • there are new goodies for your advertising needs GET THEM HERE

Trade status

• 20 sat on BetashareX, first trades happened (the exchange opened trades this week)
  • 36 sat on Comkort and with small but daily volume since 2 weeks

Currently working on

• negotiating with some payment providers
  • planning a campaign to get our users involved in recruiting merchands
  • implementing a poll management to give our community a better voice

for any Europecoin user:  If you didn't already, please read our announcement carefully,
to know about our new approach and about the future of your Coin.

We are looking forward your engagement

Matthias Klees

Wink

legendary
Hi I just saw this new thread.

Long story short: I've been with ERC since it's beginning but lost interest in crypto for a while. I'm not back and wondering if my old ERCs still usable or has the coin forked or is there a need to swap the coins for a new ones?

Cheers.

Yes it's taken over, but no we didn't fork it. So you are save with your coins and I wish you a happy stake. Please read my announcement. Maybe my concept, which is different from most I have seen, by setting policy and politics first, can reignite your interest Wink. The approach is trying to find as many like-minded users for my Idea as possible (the Idea of supporting a decentralization in Europe, through building grassroots lobbygroups)  and then let the development of the coin follow the needs of those users. The price will follow the success of the concept and later the acceptance across Europe. I am aware, that we will have to expect a slow growth of community and therefore a slow progress of the price in the beginning, but I am already in contact with some few users, that are about to found their first work~ and interestgroups. I am currently working on the organization of a payment campaign, to foster acceptance of the Coin for payments in Europe. When we are able to lift the price a bit I will also begin to contact payment providers
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mining since early 2013
Hi I just saw this new thread.

Long story short: I've been with ERC since it's beginning but lost interest in crypto for a while. I'm not back and wondering if my old ERCs still usable or has the coin forked or is there a need to swap the coins for a new ones?

Cheers.
legendary
Still in the BTC markets... I think we can be proud just because of that! So prices are not THAT low... And room to grow Smiley

Devvie

Yes I am quite confident, because owners seem to value it, they will not give it away under 14 - 35 sat and we will do our best, to make make it worth much more.

Still in the BTC markets... I think we can be proud just because of that! So prices are not THAT low... And room to grow Smiley

Devvie
legendary
Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Yes I do, I am currendly experimenting on my Computer, to build some features, I'd like to provide. 
I am not the best in that, but everybody who is willing to accept the speed of my learning curve will have his return ;-)

How anybody could help:
1) buy some Europecoins to keep it up (costs virtually nothing and helps)
2) programmers needed, if you like my Idea, contact me, get some Europecoins from me as a team member

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
legendary

trade at Comkord started yesterday slowly to move, after several month of zero volume
and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin
Volume Yesterday about: 0.0025
Volume now (11am) about 0.011....

Good morning folxxx
by the way, new twitter is up and running: twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

Smiley

You're doing a great job! Thank you !

thanks, thats motivating.
Its  a concept, I expect to grow slow, but successful in the long run and I will keep up
working on every aspect around it till enough active people reached, to build these lobby-groups.
I work as an adviser about Social Media for the European Parliament since three years and
I strongly believe that these adviser groups for decentralization are, whats needed next
 ... and I know how to put them in place.

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o

trade at Comkord started yesterday slowly to move, after several month of zero volume
and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin

Good morning folxxx

Smiley

You're doing a great job! Thank you !
legendary
Seems somebody has launched another scam coin

Who? Where? Whats the name? Welcome, nice to see someone, I know from the Ethancoin thread, visiting my debut project.

Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Seems somebody has launched another scam coin
legendary

and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin

Good morning folxxx

Smiley

legendary
good luck!

thank you i am quite nervous, people have to like the concept and use the platform, to make it work.
Its an experiment Smiley

A mod just delete my msg wish you luck??? wtf happen with mods? anyway, i still wish you luck!

Really? Strange, but sometimes I have had similar experiences. I think BTCtalk not an easy job and assume actions like that, are happening during periodic bulk cleanups and are not necessary always against the post itself. Anyway thanks for the wishes Smiley

legendary
good luck - I´m in

HY Smiley I am delighted to have you in Smiley
Tell me what you think !!
legendary
what do you mean by overtake/relaunch

is it a overtake and distrobution stays where they where and continue from there or is it a relaunch distrobution starts all over?

please clarify

good luck

Yes, assuming with distribution, you mean the distribution of coins, we continue from the state of the coin like the old DEV left it. (Mining done and in POS phase 5% interest) The wallet is a solid base to continue and I think, Europecoin holders got cheated enough. I expect more support from them, giving existing coins value, instead of forking away and rendering their coins worthless (including my coins). Europecoin is still staking smooth and staple and there are many users on the chain (i always have 8 connections) also Europecoin is still traded more or less active on two exchanges. All I am doing is just adding a purpose, proper maintenance and a perspective for the future (if I am lucky) to the coin. If you signed up on the website you will see, that I have had everything in place BEFORE announcing the takeover. The last thing thats needed, is a community that likes my concept and that uses the platrform. Based on that engagement i will know, how much more I will be able to invest and will add also a future-concept for the wallet to the already published community and marketing concept.

Please sign into the community system (europecoin.eu.org) and play around.
i am looking forward your opinion

Smiley

Activity: 284
good luck!

thank you i am quite nervous, people have to like the concept and use the platform, to make it work.
Its an experiment Smiley

A mod just delete my msg wish you luck??? wtf happen with mods? anyway, i still wish you luck!
Jump to: