Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 72. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
I'm sorry, but my first impression of the website is that it's a mess. Undecided You know I've been here since the beginning so you probably know that I'm not saying that only to be DICK. Maybe that grows on me, but right now I can't think any other way to describe it. Vlog itself was good: proper and businesslike. I guess that's expected from a german heah.

I have to agree. The web site is visually overloaded. I would suggest to have fewer and smaller images, and to keep the structure as simple as possible with less animation more space around elements. Scale down the main left image, right now it only occupies space.

On a general note I am impressed with the progress you have made. I have been away from active mining and community participation for a year or so, but I see you guys have been busy with some increadibly exciting projects! Way to go! :-)

Yeah! I think that bugs me too. If I'd have just heard of ERC I'd obviously go to the website first. I would be overwhelmed by that visual, I wouldn't know where to click. At that point I certainly would appreciate that simple structure. SO, I need to critisize some of szene's comment of "it's just a website" too! It's a portal to access Europecoin and to some extent an advertisiment for it.

I'm also impressed by the general progress, there's no denying that, and I think a lot of people are. From death bed to this - hell yeah.

.. and I've no idea what made that update "pathetic"! Sounded more like a victory speech.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Very nice post and update. I appreciate all your hard work.  Fish

thank you very much. Your support is what makes us going.

have fun
Matthias

:
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Very nice post and update. I appreciate all your hard work.  Fish
legendary

UPDATE

Let me share some (pathetic) experience.
In the belief of there is nothing needed but values and dedication, to reach any goal,
We have run this project by visualizing a vision and then start proceeding, in the know, something will happen, to lead the way.
Sounds religious, but is rather meant agnostic to any definition. All i know is: It works.

We all together have been part of a thought experiment, that brought us, step by step,
towards developing a concept, that makes sense and brings progress for crypto as a whole.
You, our users, same as us, never lost faith into our way of doing things, despite of limited resources of our team.
Thank you all for that trust.

In that way we managed to form the IDEA of FINANCECLOUD API around EUROPECOIN, which will be the way to go.
Also this new technology and device shall and will give Europecoin the ability to fulfill his purpose as a
lobby for freedom and decentralization. We also completed and perfected the roadmap, how to build this Financecloud and we
gathered the needed partnerships. We managed to build the first proves of concept. Now we are about to make it happen.
In the next ten weeks i will develop the complete business plan, calculation and and legal framework
together with our new helpers, to kickstart progress.  Epic things are happening, please give me some time to get more
specific. I just liked to let you know, that there has been a success in finding the right partnership. A partnership with people,
who are thinking in the same way, as we are. We are having some new friends now.

At the same time we are of course continuing on our path as we always did. Tomorrow i will have a meeting with Olaf,
who likes to discuss his ideas and solutions for our hardware device. And to give me some insights into his approach,
to on-the-fly encrypted containers. All the others are also still working hard.

expect us
and have fun
Matthias Grin

For new users: WHAT IS EXCITING US? Read more:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info-financecloud-api/33-europecoin-federated-blockchains-finance-cloud-api

:
legendary
I'm sorry, but my first impression of the website is that it's a mess. Undecided You know I've been here since the beginning so you probably know that I'm not saying that only to be DICK. Maybe that grows on me, but right now I can't think any other way to describe it. Vlog itself was good: proper and businesslike. I guess that's expected from a german heah.

I have to agree. The web site is visually overloaded. I would suggest to have fewer and smaller images, and to keep the structure as simple as possible with less animation more space around elements. Scale down the main left image, right now it only occupies space.

On a general note I am impressed with the progress you have made. I have been away from active mining and community participation for a year or so, but I see you guys have been busy with some increadibly exciting projects! Way to go! :-)

O.K. there are a few points in your description i feel worth considering.
Given my current schedule, i will not be able to promise, immediate change.
But expect me, to head back on this task in four weeks from now. Thanks for your valuable input and for liking our work.

Wink have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Thanks for your criticism. We think over it. Our target was to reach a windows 10 style, because its the timetrend.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

legendary

Hm, you don't like the website? What exactly? Be more specific, so i know better what you mean.
I am really interested in your thoughts. (no fear its just a website, it's ok to critisize it)

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
legendary

Update summary of the week

This was a week, to get some basics up to date, So we presented our new website with
enhanced information flow and a fresh design, i hope you all like it.
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/

On this website you have been able to witness my first videoblog attempt.
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/blog

These efforts immediately gave some unexpected results.
So my weekly investor roundup turned out to be surprising successful and i am having some new meetings over the coming week.
I normally like open communication,  but because there are some famous names among those,
i will keep them confident, until the talks have actually happened and brought real results.
(though i can hardly wait)

FINANCECLOUD development is running smooth. Florian reported his second successfull testing round with our paymentgateway at ~40%
and another meeting with Jan showed him being busy with our multicurrency electrumX module.
Olaf is heavily innovating on our new FINANCECLOUD BOX mainboard and is way ahead of his timeframe.

READ MORE ABOUT FINANCECLOUD API HERE:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info-financecloud-api

Also we had a nice new publication,
from Kamal Hubbard, an Analyst with the San Francisco Airport Commission’s Office of Social Responsibility and Community Sustainability

READ MORE HERE:
http://www.kamalrhubbard.com/financecloud/

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

let me remind you about the EUROPECOIN BOOK of C. Thompson.
We promised him to support his work with 1 BTC and we managed to raise 0.6 BTC so far.

Everybody, who likes to help us, to keep our promises, please visit:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info/44-europecoin-book

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary
amazing coin!!! I am in!! X10 soon!  Roll Eyes

thank you, you are welcome Cheesy

have fun
Matthias
legendary
Have finally read almost everything i missed now i think, and wow! You guys never sleep do you? Wink Impressive as hell. Smiley

I also noticed that erc is delisted from bluetrade? Is there any other market taking its place (so i can change my signature so its accurate) or its bittrex for all erc people now? Smiley

Keep up the awesome work! Cheesy (and finally i got some friends on the erc train aswell! tried for a long time but now they finally seem to start understand it) Cheesy

Thank you for taking the effort to dive into our project.
Yes Bittrex for now is the place to go. We will make a exchange campaign as soon we progressed with our FINANCE CLOUD.
We appreciate any action to get us listed but will take action ourselfs at the end of this year. (just to focus our work)

We are in the middle of our investor talks, next breakthrough is near.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Have finally read almost everything i missed now i think, and wow! You guys never sleep do you? Wink Impressive as hell. Smiley

I also noticed that erc is delisted from bluetrade? Is there any other market taking its place (so i can change my signature so its accurate) or its bittrex for all erc people now? Smiley

Keep up the awesome work! Cheesy (and finally i got some friends on the erc train aswell! tried for a long time but now they finally seem to start understand it) Cheesy
legendary

UPDATE

and the next one, i also promised an interesting publication for this weekend.

Here it is:

http://www.kamalrhubbard.com/financecloud/

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary

UPDATE

as promised for today, i proudly present our new website and my first (very) small podcast video.

The website will still see some work over the week, like transferring user accounts and so on.
But basically this is what you get, i hope you love it.

visit:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/

see me podcasting:
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/blog

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

UPDATE:

FINANCE-CLOUD API ERC /Altcoin - to - FIAT paymentgateway just reached 40%
Thank you Florian for lightening fast progress  Grin

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

WHAT IS IT WE ARE BUILDING:

https://bitcoingarden.org/financecloud-api-finance-app/

https://www.info.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

legendary

EUROPECOIN in Dutch BUSINESS INSIDER

PRESS HERE

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary

This weekend very interesting PRESS MENTION of our project.
Watch out! Who finds the article and Tweets first, gets 100 ERC.

TIPP:
find an article, that uses the same picture like this post

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Very nice volume. I feel safe and warm inside. Fish

yes thanks, ERC is doing quite well, makes me happy Cheesy

have fun
Matthias

legendary

fresh update of our ANDROID WALLET is out.

Europecoin is the only wallet on the market with

- Termdeposit Soft-Cold-Storage function
- 5% interest generation without even touching your battery

GET IT ON PLAYSTORE:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=madzebra.erc.wallet&hl=de

what else?

This Sunday evening:

- launch of our new Website
- start of our regular FINANCE CLOUD API podcast

have fun
Matthias

WHAT IS IT WE ARE BUILDING: