Pages:
Author

Topic: Europe’s economy is moving faster than US economy - Covid-19 effect!!! - page 3. (Read 524 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Temporary spikes in the stock market can't be interpreted as a sign of economic recovery. Apart from the UK and Germany, the economies within the European continent are not looking really good right now. The other EU nations such as Italy and Spain are surviving, just because of generous help from the German-headed EU. At least when compared to these sinking economies, the United States is in a much better condition. The only concern should be the ballooning federal debt, which seems to have gone crazy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332

Big picture, I don't take any of this "replacing the dollar" talk seriously. Not yet anyway.

This chart clearly looks like that of last week. It showed a dollar weakness from the beginning of early Monday, trading day till later on Friday when dollar started to have some fight back recovery. The eur or pound's won't replace the popularity of dollar, it just a momentary loss, I expect the late Friday recovery to continue by this trading week.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
I don't think euro can replace dollar because of this pandemic. I believed that US still find the solution behind to handle their economic situation. Also if ever the economy of US will not recovering ,they can't fight against china and i read something that US are now preparing their armed forces to battle against china.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No countries economy can be defined perfectly. Everything is based on the received data, and not based on the perfect collective data. Upon this US economy and Europe economy can't be calculated. The economy of US has highly affected due to the covid-19 attack, yet they're stronger than Europe. Maybe if the country has been shut for a long there might be big difference in the lagging.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
I have to say, when initially considering the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy and forex markets, I didn't expect such a glaring disparity between the US and the rest of the world regarding handling of the outbreak. It's pretty amazing, like night and day.

Monumentally bad candle close last week for the DXY. Clear range expansion and close below the BB:

Assuming there is follow through by dollar bears next week, it looks like a mid-term downtrend on the horizon. EUR is making similar moves to the upside against the dollar.

Big picture, I don't take any of this "replacing the dollar" talk seriously. Not yet anyway.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I don’t know about you’ll but it’s been many year’s since I last heard, that Europe’s economy was moving faster than US economy, but thanks to Covid-19 times have changed and Europe’s economy is speeding ahead. Further if US doesn’t stop the spread of Covid, and reopen soon then they may find their economy lagging behind Europe for a long period of time. Lastly what kind of impact will this have for the world?, as we have always looked up to US and it’s $, so do you’ll believe that Europe’s € can make a comeback and replace the $ in the long run?.

The euro area economy is for once set for a sprightlier recovery from crisis than the U.S., thanks to starkly different responses to the coronavirus. America’s failure to get a grip on the pandemic is putting the brakes on its rebound compared with Europe, where many former virus hot spots managed to resume economic activity without causing a similar surge in infections.

Source:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-economics/europe-s-economy-set-to-outpace-u-s-in-upending-of-past-roles
Pages:
Jump to: