Pages:
Author

Topic: Euthanasia - page 5. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 05:01:38 AM
If a person wants to leave this world with the help of euthanasia, then what's wrong with that ?! Many simply do not understand how it is difficult for deadly sick people to live each day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 04:47:42 AM
Situational question
Being in a vegetative state or in a comatose state entails a lot of financial, physical and emotional sacrifices for the families of the patient.
Given the fact that someone close to you or you yourself is in a comatose state, will you allow for the "pulling of the plug" or will you fight for your life?

If ever this happens to me. I would definitely pick pulling the plug than watch my loved ones suffer over me. I am technically living even with the assistance of machines to make me breath and beat my heart, endless tubes to feed me and dispose of my waste. But the quality as yo which I'm living is a far cry from that state. You could certainly describe a vegetable as a living corpse. If ever this happens to me, then i will gladly tell my loved ones to just pull the plug on me
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
November 27, 2017, 04:28:18 AM
I'm not against euthanasia. Some people, seriously ill, dream to die as soon as possible, so as not to torment themselves and their relatives. I do not understand why it is banned in many countries of the world?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
Situational question
Being in a vegetative state or in a comatose state entails a lot of financial, physical and emotional sacrifices for the families of the patient.
Given the fact that someone close to you or you yourself is in a comatose state, will you allow for the "pulling of the plug" or will you fight for your life?
Pages:
Jump to: