Pages:
Author

Topic: EVACOIN BLOCKCHAIN BI SOLUTION POWERED by CROWD INSIGHT - page 3. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
EVABONBONS team
Let's do the experiment. Why do you think that we can't do want we planned to do? Any ideas and opinions. Really want to hear any ideas, any comparison with other projects. Wink
EVABONBONS team
I hope you're not angry with my opinion about your dev project, but I'm a little hesitant about the development of your project, because I see from my point of view, your project will not get the great enthusiasm from the public, because some projects are already doing the same thing, many have failed. maybe you should make some unique things about your project

Each opinion is much appreciated by us and we are really glad to discuss details of our project. Through the questions it is much easy to understand the core idea of the project. Possibly, you are right about projects which do the same thing. It looks like. But are these projects have something to show? Are these projects have a history?

Our unique thing is that we are trying to optimize and expand running business by innovative IT tool. I will be glad to discuss projects which, on your opinion, looks the same.

Thank you so much for your comment. Let's continue our discussion. RU topic has 23 pages of questions and answers with lot of details. And off cause we will be glad to speak here with English speaking audiences, who have much more understanding of the business model and investment culture.
EVABONBONS team
Some important news.

We found partners in Germany and will start DE topic on btt. On December 16 EVABONBONS will attend big show in Kremlin Palace in the heart of Moscow. We will provide photos from this great event for our Company and our team. Stay tuned and join pre-sale to get maximum bonuses and to be the part of our history.

https://en.dev.kremlinpalace.org/events/brand-1-in-russia-2017
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I hope you're not angry with my opinion about your dev project, but I'm a little hesitant about the development of your project, because I see from my point of view, your project will not get the great enthusiasm from the public, because some projects are already doing the same thing, many have failed. maybe you should make some unique things about your project
EVABONBONS team
The project is so big. I really like the concept applied in this project. the appearance in the announcement thread is also very fancy, this will make many people interested to participate in this project.

Thank you so much. Join us and EvaCoin project to expand business around the world!
EVABONBONS team
Really excited to announce that on Sunday, December 17 we will start pre-sale.

Over 6 months we spent on this project, got a lot of questions and provided answers to all of them. And now we are ready to invite everybody to join pre-sale of EvaCoin.

Pre-sale details:

1. 151515 tokens available to purchase on this stage with bonus.
2. Minimum investment is 1 eth.
3. Each investor will be getting 100% bonus until $25k goal will be reached.
4. EvaCoin token will be transferred by smart contract.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
The project is so big. I really like the concept applied in this project. the appearance in the announcement thread is also very fancy, this will make many people interested to participate in this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
team
EVABONBONS team
Are bonuses offered for investors?

Yes. We offer 100% bonus during pre-sale which will start in a few days. No bonuses during ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are bonuses offered for investors?
EVABONBONS team
Legals.

We met Mariya Arganovskaya and discussed legal questions.

Mariya heads the international agency and practice of GRAD Legal & Financial Advisory Services related to investments, private equity & venture capital. Provide consultations for issues related to the creation of investment mechanisms and funds, trusts, holdings, asset restructuring, and oversees issues of international tax optimization.  

She also is engaged in opening a GRAD office in London, UK. Maria graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations with honors and was educated in Germany (Haus Rissen, the International Law University) and Holland (tax academy - International Bureau of Fiscal Administration).

We decided to work with Mariya on legal questions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
team
Update№1 All crowdsale bonuses canceled

Update№2 Bounty canceled
EVABONBONS team
Do you know the main wish of the CEOs or top-management in the Global corporation? They always ask for IDEAS which could make business better and earn more money. And they ask employees for ideas. What we can do better then now?

Why it doesn't work? Because employees will not get more then salary. Employees come to do what management say. That's it.

We offer new model.
EVABONBONS team
Continue to explain SIMT concept.

Imagine, that you have business and you are CEO. Everyday you get a lot of information about sales, people, business process, warehouse status, employees etc. All this information need to be analyzed. Next, based on the analyses, CEO or managers should make a decision which (as a result) will generate more profit OR less profit. That's simply it.

With SIMT and investors inside we will be using the crowd insight. Look at these 2 words.

Investors insight inside the IT tool.

Investors will have all information about business which generate profit. How to get more profit? Through analysis. Our information is our "big data". And we are inviting our investors to look at this data, provide analysis, get support from other by voting. Everybody interested to earn more in this model. Yes, it is inside pastry business. But does it really matter? In this industry it is absolutely necessary as nowhere. McDonalds did it by optimization. But why only burgers?

Block chain here is used as a technology which delivers trust between different people. But people work on optimization.
EVABONBONS team
Hi Team, nice project, do you have a bounty program and are newbies allowed to participate

Hello.

Please take a look at this comment about bounty.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26102534
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi Team, nice project, do you have a bounty program and are newbies allowed to participate
EVABONBONS team
Each token holder has a "vote" inside the SIMT. And each token holder can share ideas inside the SIMT. Other token holders support or decline ideas by using their vote. We don't assign weight to vote. I mean, 1 token has the same vote "weight" as 1000 tokens in one hands. The difference is only in dividends payed to 1 token and 1000 tokens.
EVABONBONS team
I am a little bit confused.
Is this project about pastries or about a financial management tool?
Because in one picture you say that you will create said management tool but afterwards you do not mention it again.

We are really waiting for the questions from the community to better explain our idea and the core concept of the project. SIMT - smart investment management tool is the IT solution which will be developed and implemented to our business. Each investor with EvaCoin token will have access to the SIMT.

Investor (token holder) will see all key information about business. Income, costs, taxes - everything what usually CEO see.

Look at this please to better understand our idea. The idea is deep inside the project and we are really happy to talk with community to better explain everything about project.

https://medium.com/@skvortsovim/block-chain-as-a-technology-in-new-business-model-from-little-bakery-staff-282bb204fb65

EvaCoin project is about IT tool powered by block chain technology for the business which already has profit and need to be expanded.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I am a little bit confused.
Is this project about pastries or about a financial management tool?
Because in one picture you say that you will create said management tool but afterwards you do not mention it again.
EVABONBONS team
On December 15 we will provide information about dividends which could be payed to token holders.
Pages:
Jump to: