Pages:
Author

Topic: Evaluation of tokens in new ICOs - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 05:54:32 AM
We need evaluation of quality for all ICO coin investment, we need new way how to make bitcoin and altcoin price could be on higher price and have best higher value for the future, we need it keep on higher.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 05:11:02 AM
Update 1 on April 4 2019

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your helpful responses! It's very interesting and encouraging to read your comments, as quite a few new ideas were found and some common theories were verified.

Now I have just one question left, which should've been more visible had I worded the original questions better: for the ICOs that you indeed invested in, what affected your decision on the quantity of tokens to buy? Did you just spend all the budgets you readied, or did factors such as the ICO's progress, etc. had major influence?

========== Original Post Below ==========

Greetings, I'm Max, a university research student currently studying the agents' (in a game theory sense) valuation of tokens in ICOs. This research has just started, and I hope I might get some input that could inspire me to build the model for agent types.

I saw there are some discussions on this forum on the valuation of Bitcoin. I wonder whether you had derived similar methods to evaluate other tokens at the ICO stage? When you participated in other ICOs, what affected your decision of when and how much money you would throw into the ICO? Is your strategy in participating in ICOs affected by any particular information?

For example, there are coins that had been identified as similar to currencies, shares (securities), and of course, unique utility tokens. Was your decision heavily influenced by these?

Both technical discussions (such as those in this paper: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317622939_Blockchain_and_the_Economics_of_Crypto-tokens_and_Initial_Coin_Offerings) and general comments are very welcome!
Pages:
Jump to: