Pages:
Author

Topic: Even more proof that market wants segwit - page 3. (Read 2002 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
April 09, 2017, 09:20:55 AM
https://twitter.com/shaolinfry/status/850995104240336896

A single truth a rumor of Jihan using his power to crush segwit is already crashing the market hard, just like everytime he makes an statement about blocking segwit in BTC and so on.

Im sick of this bullshit, we need to get rid of this idiot. UASF segwit or whatever I don't give a fuck, im sick of a single guy with a ton of mining power crashing markets at will and make millions shorting while doing nothing. This is fucking NUTS.

I dont really care as to who will have the advantage over btc be it be the BTU or segwit by the core developers. But the biggest concern that has to be stopped are the senseless statements coming from powerful people in the bitcoin industry that can lead to panic among the bitcoin holders. As such it is so unprofessional of Jihan to make negative statements such as that since even if he isnt doing something his words are causing big trouble for the investors.

Jihan didn't make any negative statement..this is pure rumor and FUD from Shaolin Fry.

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 09, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

A single truth a rumor of Jihan using his power to crush segwit is already crashing the market hard, just like everytime he makes an statement about blocking segwit in BTC and so on.

Im sick of this bullshit, we need to get rid of this idiot. UASF segwit or whatever I don't give a fuck, im sick of a single guy with a ton of mining power crashing markets at will and make millions shorting while doing nothing. This is fucking NUTS.

I dont really care as to who will have the advantage over btc be it be the BTU or segwit by the core developers. But the biggest concern that has to be stopped are the senseless statements coming from powerful people in the bitcoin industry that can lead to panic among the bitcoin holders. As such it is so unprofessional of Jihan to make negative statements such as that since even if he isnt doing something his words are causing big trouble for the investors.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2017, 09:14:47 AM
im sick of a single guy with a ton of mining power crashing markets at will and make millions shorting while doing nothing. This is fucking NUTS.
Me too, they are just trying to stop segwit from getting activated in both litecoin and bitcoin.  Angry
If they really cares about litecoin, why they weren't mining litcoin before instead of putting so much hash now when segwit was about to get activated in litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
April 09, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
If the market really wants segwit, then it'll get it.

There's no need to try to 'prove' anything.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
April 09, 2017, 09:05:23 AM
Jihan, Wang and those huge miners are a cancer that need fast extirpation. They are manipulating the price at will one tweet at a time. I had to sell at a loss, I lost a lot of money, I thought things would remain calm for a while and 0.0085 was a good entry point but at this point its pointless exposing your money to such a gamble that can be changed with single tweets. So much for 1cpu = 1vote
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
April 09, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: