Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 41. (Read 48119 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Eventchain token sale start in 22 hours @ 1140 EVC/ETH rate, I've just stopped here to say good luck to EventChain devs Wink

Thanks for the headsup. I misstakenly thought it was the 15th so thanks for pointing this out.
Activity: 588
The EventChain  has great potential. can be a great investment opportunity, and if they succeed, you can benefit from cheaper and more equitable airfares

What do you mean by airfares? For commercial airflight?
I seriously doubt that EventChain will be operating in airflight industry. They are mainly focusing at concert exhibition.

You gotta start somewhere. Plane tickets do sound far fetched though. There's already a large establishment presence on that market, so not anytime soon. It's better to focus on a niche at first and expand from there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The EventChain  has great potential. can be a great investment opportunity, and if they succeed, you can benefit from cheaper and more equitable airfares

I seriously doubt that EventChain will be operating in airflight industry. They are mainly focusing at concert exhibition.

That's why I was wondering what he meant. Maybe 'airfares''is a concept that doesn't translate easily.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Eventchain token sale start in 22 hours @ 1140 EVC/ETH rate, I've just stopped here to say good luck to EventChain devs Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
So did they already announce any partnership or will they aim to individual event organizers to use their platform? It would help ICO a lot if we would have more news.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Very nice to see the interview, it really highlights the advantages EventChain has over the current 'normal' ticketsales. I really think blockchain can add such efficiency to this sector, a lot of the money definitely goes to the 'middle man' in this sector and with blockchain you won't have this problem. So, cheaper tickets!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Am not sure what he or she is talking about. Probably posting on the wrong thread. airline would only come into play if EC was to somehow partner with an airline to offer discounted flights to a popular event like tomorrowland. I seriously doubt that it's part of their agenda for the moment.

yeah I think there's a misunderstanding here. air fares would be very difficult to be handled by the platform, as they change so quickly and most of times are "user based" - try to believe it...

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
coin interview with Eventchain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmihjL9Hxzc. nice

Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Always nice to see the real people behind a project.

This is one great project! Love it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Am not sure what he or she is talking about. Probably posting on the wrong thread. airline would only come into play if EC was to somehow partner with an airline to offer discounted flights to a popular event like tomorrowland. I seriously doubt that it's part of their agenda for the moment.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Eventchain Team need to publish their token sale to some popular cryptocurrency blog like cointelegrapgh to gain more investors it will help in a longtime.

agree, it will get more investor after they reach cointelegraph.
Activity: 356
Eventchain Team need to publish their token sale to some popular cryptocurrency blog like cointelegrapgh to gain more investors it will help in a longtime.

It's on newsbtc, which is quite big:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/06/eventchain-ico-decentralizing-event-ticketing-using-blockchain/
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
How will eventchain solve the problem of costs of running deliverers service which is required for dividing tickets inventory between offices and for returning unsold tickets to suppliers?

Cos artist and event organizer will create the ticket on Eventchain's platform, thereby diverting the aforementioned costs.
Activity: 434
How will eventchain solve the problem of costs of running deliverers service which is required for dividing tickets inventory between offices and for returning unsold tickets to suppliers?
I hope Eventchain will solve this ticketing industry problem of  Manual inventory management causes human errors and monetary losses through blockchain.
Activity: 182
Here is a clear, reflective, and integrated ticketing system allowing to reserve from anywhere for any event event tickets governed by a smart contract which gives many advantages to the spectators.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the sell will be a sucess. Eventchain has a great visibility, people enjoy the possibility to buy ticket and to link that with crypto currencies and decentralization. Its a very important problematic these days, and decentralisation is really bankable at this time. Ticket marcher is Also big and need some improvement. I think event chain can fix a lot of problem we already have with ticket black market.
Pages:
Jump to: