Pages:
Author

Topic: Ever heard about financing a gambler? - page 26. (Read 3358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
October 10, 2023, 03:13:07 AM
How will you feel if someone you know or just a friend of a friend walk up to you and ask you to finance them in gambling in exchange for a portion of their winnings? Does this even make any sense?
Not making any sense. When I am using just small money to gamble.

Because the only place this makes a bit sense is the skills base niche like forex trading or crypto trading, how can gambling/gambler be financed?
5% of weekly income for the gambler is enough, not huge amount of money.

Have you heard of such before? What is the end result if you have?
I have not and only a stupid person will borrow someone money to gamble. The gambler will disappoint.

Why would you trust anyone to gamble better than you can when it's all about luck?
There is nothing like someone will gamble better. Luck is luck. Games will favour the house more. The ending will not be good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 315
October 10, 2023, 03:06:20 AM
How will you feel if someone you know or just a friend of a friend walk up to you and ask you to finance them in gambling in exchange for a portion of their winnings? Does this even make any sense?

Because the only place this makes a bit sense is the skills base niche like forex trading or crypto trading, how can gambling/gambler be financed?

Have you heard of such before? What is the end result if you have?

Why would you trust anyone to gamble better than you can when it's all about luck?

Is anyone doing this on here?

Someone explained this to me, and I believe he is already a victim because to me it doesn't make sense, I believe he is been used because he lacks knowledge about gambling, do you think my judgment is wrong?

Pages:
Jump to: