Pages:
Author

Topic: ever heard of this "buy at dip and be rich in the future" - page 7. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I did it all month of April. although do not know where the lowest point. I bought AXS, I bought Sol, ftm, luna, bitcoin, avax, all coins that I think have great potential and prices are falling. but today i started to doubt, what i did was right?
after I observed my assets were down quite a lot and it was enough for me to have trouble. I want to ask what did I do wrong? Or is this the right decision?

You just bought these coins this month and already you are in doubt about your decision?
Do you think few weeks is enough to determine the success of your investment! Does one month investment sounds like future to you?
Maybe you should reevaluate you investment decision, perhaps you are not ready for long term investment, besides all the coins you mentioned above are solid which can recover quickly once the market is back. So just chill and relax.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
It's no crime buying the dips, this is the way, what you failed to do is monitor Bitcoin, this coin determines how altcoins will perform and now things aren't looking good for Bitcoin and the crypto market in general, your timing is wrong, next time study Bitcoin movements before buying altcoins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
what you're doing isn't wrong it's just that the timing isn't right. if you do it now maybe you won't have a big loss. if you still have the funds try to be wiser in the future, and stop for a moment to buy. observe bitcoin movement and wait until the situation gets better. once again what you choose is right.
Activity: 271
Merit: 14
Huh I will be frank about this, I don't expect BTC to stay at the 40k range after that ATH of 67000$ months ago, it is impossible, a bigger slower correction must take place, yea you heard me right, it's a must, I expect nothing less than 25k from BTC, call me names but this is for keeping balance sake in crupto world, a new ATH has been made, how can it be so hard to believe that a new ATL must happen too?.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
mistakes that occur first when the price is at the peak will make a loss. Study the market first, don't forget before you know the real market
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I did it all month of April. although do not know where the lowest point. I bought AXS, I bought Sol, ftm, luna, bitcoin, avax, all coins that I think have great potential and prices are falling. but today i started to doubt, what i did was right?
Bitcoin was making another jump back in early april and from here i do believe if when you are trying to bought your crypto during all dates in this month and i will believe you will be in a loss right now. I expect if you have bought some even when bitcoin reached 47k at the first week of april and so you have been making wrong decision. Bitcoin is making all of them dumped so hard. You did the right thing when you are buying it right now.

after I observed my assets were down quite a lot and it was enough for me to have trouble. I want to ask what did I do wrong? Or is this the right decision?
yeah that's caused by you were buying at the top and then the price is falling to the bottom. I would not be surprised to see that another down to come soon. This already expected since last month. You must prepare yourself for another loss that can come to your assets
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

What you did is what all newbies suggest (provoked by influencers) and all pros are dissuade. You wanna know why? Because newbies leave in perma bull word. SP500 is going parabolic for last 13 years. None of young traders have seen real bear market. Even bitcoin did not saw a real bear markt yet.

Red circle is what people call - buy the dip!! They seams not to realize that its possible for SP500 to dump another 70%. And thats what pros knows because they studied more than 5 years of chart. That whole economy can be trapped in no growth zone for 15 years (like in 1965 -1980). Thats more than whole crypo existance. Where will be your alts after 15 years of bear market and another 50-80% dump? How much will AXS technology be worth after 15 years if 1 years is enough to toss top 100 CMC in a way that no one is able to predict it.

Buying the dip is a risky game. The dip that we will bounce off may be here now, may be at -90% after 10 years of bear market, may never be for some coins...

I'm catching the dip too but I know that we may dump much lower so I'm not using more than 10-20% of money I want to invest in single product and I'm ready for long term accumulation. For example I was accumulatin BNB for more than 2 years before it pumped from 15$ average buy to 600$.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
Yes, People always say buy at dip assuming is a sure way to make a profit. Most of the time, this is wrong. The key to surviving this method is that you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. It's important not to believe 100% of what people/influencers say, but watch how they do it. There is no part of investing that is advised not to read before taking the leap and trying it for yourself. This will take some practice and discipline meaning don't expect to win every time you enter, but just keep trying and persist, at least you have tried the Buy at Dip strategy by not keeping your entire portfolio in one coin so it is completely independent of the movement of one coin if I read above.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
Pages:
Jump to: