Pages:
Author

Topic: Every altcoins has chance - page 10. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 26, 2021, 11:32:33 AM
I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom. IF BTC price does down they drop but suddenly they skyrocket by the next day itself, it's pretty hard to judge which coin might pump for the next day. Is there any specific website which might help me to identify? Kindly share your thoughts.

of course there is no website that can help you, because it's not that easy to know which altcoin will pump, so I suggest that you stay updated about cryptocurrency news, because you will know which cryptocurrency that have a good news and good developments, so you can research and find out which cryptocurrency that have the potential for the price can increase and give you profit.
Activity: 862
August 26, 2021, 12:35:17 PM
Unfortunately there are no web-sites that can tell you what coins will pump for sure. So only your own research and some experts’ opinions. A good web-site to track good coins is coinmarketcap.
And you are mistaken by thinking that all coins are likely to double their prices or survive the fall. Personally I had many cases when I invested in altcoins, sometimes even in new ones and no pump, I can make a conclusion that much depends on marketing.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
August 26, 2021, 12:24:21 PM
I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom.
Cannot be separated from the role of the team and the creators of these tokens, if they do not work optimally in the development of tokens in the market, the opposite can happen.

There is a careless management team, but there people have to look at the good ones to buy or invest if they are wrong in judging the coins the end of the story goes out.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
August 26, 2021, 11:39:26 AM
I've seen several times that every altcoins doubles the price in a single day which means every coin or token has its opportunity to boom. IF BTC price does down they drop but suddenly they skyrocket by the next day itself, it's pretty hard to judge which coin might pump for the next day. Is there any specific website which might help me to identify? Kindly share your thoughts.
Yes, I agree with you that every altcoin with an honest project has a chance to boom in the future, but you need to be patient until the time comes when you find that altcoin has reached to its highest level, I never advise you to rely on any site to identify these altcoins, but you can use charting and technical analysis  to determine the profitable altcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 26, 2021, 11:38:29 AM

You can follow paid signals if you want to get early calls on which coins to invest.
They are almost 90% correct all the times.
But if you don’t want to invest and want to go for free stuff, then best place is twitter.
In twitter follow some great crypto traders and invest on their calls.

And regarding the coins price rising issue, it’s only happen when the coin is promoted in good manner.
Hope you understand this thing now OP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
August 26, 2021, 11:29:01 AM
To answer your question: If there is a website that can be consulted to find out the next pumps.

I’ve never seen that kind of, just in case, I’m sure it can give huge profits to followers. As far as I know in the telegram and discord I have already joined that. In the year 2018-2019, there are still a lot of projects coming out and most of them are just scams. So there is a group of investors who give a coin that their followers have to buy in the telegram to increase its price. Even though the truth is that they bought it first, and then they will sell it first. So I would not advise joining or believing in such kinds of groups.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
August 26, 2021, 11:14:47 AM
as we know that the price of a coin can change at any time therefore we also cannot know which coin will increase significantly? about this of course you need a source, on every social media channel regarding new coins , joining the crypto community, CMC sites, CoinGecko, CoinSniper etc.. but remember to research again before making a decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 26, 2021, 11:14:40 AM
I agree with you OP that every coin or token has it day. Whether driven by hype , fundamental or technical factor, every asset will has it day to do well in the market. However this is possible only due to positive sentiments from traders about that assets price situation as well as general market condition. But this does not mean one should hold a shitcoin that has no future potentials in the name of it will have it day to do well on the market.
Activity: 700
August 26, 2021, 11:07:38 AM
each coin has a chance to reach the highest price and grow, but it seems very difficult to identify them.

if you want to find a position a bit safer, you should follow and focus on the top coins in the exchange.
Activity: 472
Merit: 56
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 26, 2021, 11:02:46 AM

The gap between all altcoins greatly affects bitcoin, we can see this from the current market process, cryptocurrencies are closely related to each other, even though they have their own patterns and work systems, many altcoins currently cannot be predicted with true, if the state of the cryptocurrency market does not run normally as we want, so that our decisions tend to be wrong in drawing conclusions, we need good knowledge if we want to invest successfully here.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
August 26, 2021, 10:30:52 AM
yes you say this is absolutely true, any coin or token has a chance to explode. I have been in this market for a while and realized that not only coins like BTC can give you high returns, but good atlcoins can still be highly profitable for us, no can only be x2, x5 or x10 and there are even more spikes, we can't speculate or judge any project or atlcoin, it's all based on your luck.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 26, 2021, 10:52:05 AM

Many websites can not provide clear references on this matter, we are forced to read all the news they make, but the results are not so satisfying, I don't think we can always trust websites at this time.

We need to do a little research ourselves in doing research, regarding the token or coin we want to buy, we can use the formula or experience in the past month to match today, if the odds are good after we analyze it, then we just decide to buy.
Yes. DYOR will be always be the answer. Although there are some websites that definitely point out some tips which coins will most likely to pump or dump but you have to pay for it. Group signals are mostly paid but for me, their predictions are not that reliable. Worst is they might end up scamming us so always be careful with it.

Altcoins will only be profitable if the project is well- developed and creates a huge demand from its investors so the promotion will always be positive. But for some altcoins who have low volume and had never attracted investors to trust their project so most of them will end up undervalued.  Although altcoins have their own shining moment but if their value never moves in the market, then they will surely be abandon.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 26, 2021, 10:37:19 AM
There is nothing help you to find out the right coin which can surely Boom for the next .I thinking you have though wrong that if one coin pump today than it can be dump other day .Actually there is nothing happen on the market like that .It is crypto market which is high volatile .So we can just predict that the way are market go through .
Activity: 420
August 26, 2021, 10:36:49 AM
Every coin does have a great potential for pumping but not all coins do that. pumped coins will mostly not be able to recover or even disappear. it all depends on the team and the quality of the project whether they thrive or die. if indeed there is someone who can know when the coin is pumped and when it will go down then he can get rich in a short time, but all of that is not as easy as imagined many also suffer losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 26, 2021, 10:15:44 AM

Many websites can not provide clear references on this matter, we are forced to read all the news they make, but the results are not so satisfying, I don't think we can always trust websites at this time.

We need to do a little research ourselves in doing research, regarding the token or coin we want to buy, we can use the formula or experience in the past month to match today, if the odds are good after we analyze it, then we just decide to buy.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 570
August 26, 2021, 09:08:15 AM

I do not know of website but I do know we have social media accounts that offer such service. The call themselves pump and dump traders. You should not partake in this activity which is why I can not suggest any names of the service providers to you as I will be doing you more harm that good. Most of the signal groups do this but yet disguise to be trading group which they are not.

Pump and dump group do not read charts, they just pretend to do meanwhile what is actually going on is they maje speculation without backing but it turns out to be true due to the community they control. They can pump or dump a particular coin but it is just for few minutes and the market react putting you at loss while the owners of the group profit
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 26, 2021, 09:37:32 AM

I do not know of website but I do know we have social media accounts that offer such service. The call themselves pump and dump traders. You should not partake in this activity which is why I can not suggest any names of the service providers to you as I will be doing you more harm that good. Most of the signal groups do this but yet disguise to be trading group which they are not.

Pump and dump group do not read charts, they just pretend to do meanwhile what is actually going on is they maje speculation without backing but it turns out to be true due to the community they control. They can pump or dump a particular coin but it is just for few minutes and the market react putting you at loss while the owners of the group profit
Do not ask for a certain website because if there is any, most of us will probably make huge profits. But price volatility and those coins who will pump and dump will remain to be uncertain unless you do it with your own two eyes by making a deep research.  

Altcoins has also its pump and dump scheme but one thing for sure every altcoin has its own time to boom and prosper. This might not be seen by all of us but if you focus on the movements of the altcoins prices, you will notice that each altcoin has made a significant pump, unless if you are investing in those shitcoins. They might hype temporarily but after that, their prices will definitely drop again and might not even recover for long. So invest in those altcoins with high demand so you will not fall into regrets at the end of the day.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 26, 2021, 09:26:49 AM
We can say that every altcoin has a chance to devaluate your funds over time as most of the coin in market at this time don't have any chance of growth and lack potential to compete against other coins.So i would suggest pick some top most coins only like ETH or SOL which can bring you fortune with time and technical updations.Otherwise don't trust any altcoin in market.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
August 26, 2021, 07:47:43 AM

This scenario is mostly seen in a bull market or when a coin just got listed, and in many cases they ignore the market dump and still pump, actually most coins are doing it currently, I think SOL was pumping even when Bitcoin was not really in a good shape to pump. Also, there is hardly anyway to know which coin that will pump, because most projects which have a good news and developments might not pump immediately, but however will take time to build enough momentum before starting their uptrend run. However, the only idea is, knowing those coins whose team are already working hard into implementing their features, such coins can have the opportunity to pump if all works well with the team.
Also, you can follow various crypto channels and websites to be updated on the latest happenings, this will give you the chance to know the coins that have one thing or the other coming up, and whatever they have coming up will determine how the coin will pump.
Lastly, many coins will always have their chance to pump, but not all coins, because most once they dumps, they don't recover.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 26, 2021, 07:41:46 AM
Do not rely on this type of coin. It is quite risky and only good for the short term run.
Focus on the long term investment. Search for projects that have already built their foundation for years. Has an active development team and positive social media community. What coin project am I talking about here? Lend me your ears... It is called Stakenet and its native currency XSN - an undervalued but amazing project with real utility. Check it out!
Pages:
Jump to: