Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone Betting On Bitcoin Will Lose All Of Their Money - page 2. (Read 3132 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitcoin - love & hate
http://www.businessinsider.com/fleckenstein-on-bitcoin-2013-12

He is right somewhere, the most ones who have lots of bitcoin control the market FEDs got the power too.

poeple still don't get it, BUY BUY BUY!

Buy MOAR!

I need more newbies.. Otherwise I can't realise 10000% profit. So BUY BUY BUY. Not for yourself, but for me and others allready holding bitcoins.
Buy more. We will cash out and you can search other idiots  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Actually no....

Most noobs read this forum to figure out their "trading"

It takes so little to pass the Newbie section on here.

Hmm... in  most of the cases bearish / spam threads are immediately taken care by the older members. Also, even the newbies will notice the post count and trust ratings.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
"Everyone Betting On Bitcoin Will Lose All Of Their Money"
If only ONE will make profit at least 1 CENT then it is not TRUE. So it is BS. :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
LOL - lately there have been many people on here making posts in an attempt to make the price of bitcoin fall so they can buy more cheaper.

This forum is full of experienced people, so posting here will be of no use. Earlier the bears were posting in the BTC-E trollbox, but it seems that the exchange is banning quite a lot of them.

Actually no....

Most noobs read this forum to figure out their "trading"

It takes so little to pass the Newbie section on here.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

He is right somewhere, the most ones who have lots of bitcoin control the market FEDs got the power too.

poeple still don't get it, BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I agree there seem to be a lot of people posting to try to deflate the BTC price.  I could see it going down but I doubt it would go to zero.  Unless something goes wrong like hacking.  Well, maybe the btc community would latch onto a new cryptocurrency if btc develops more problems?
legendary
LOL - lately there have been many people on here making posts in an attempt to make the price of bitcoin fall so they can buy more cheaper.

This forum is full of experienced people, so posting here will be of no use. Earlier the bears were posting in the BTC-E trollbox, but it seems that the exchange is banning quite a lot of them.
Activity: 154
Johnny Bitcoinseed
Activity: 241
Big bitcoin holders only control the market up until the point that they sold all their coins. They can have deep pockets, but not infinite ones.

This is very different from the FED which can print new money as they wish.

Ye but they got Silk Road Smiley
legendary
A lot of people are using Bitcoin for ideological reasons. That makes sure that Bitcoin will not lose all of its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1022
No Maps for These Territories
Big bitcoin holders only control the market up until the point that they sold all their coins. They can have deep pockets, but not infinite ones.

This is very different from the FED which can print new money as they wish.
Activity: 241

Pages:
Jump to: