Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone is under government surveillance now – Snowden - page 2. (Read 1039 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
So how many people here are disagreeing with Snowden?

Is this still something one can disagree? I was under the impression that the evidence provided by the press is overwhelming. The only question left I see is:
what are you gonna do about it?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Think they are few in number despite what the media in the US portrays it as
Yes the gov spy on you for our own protection
Bollocks
You were never going to tell us in the first place
The Gov haven't started Microchipping babies at birth yet but that's where this rabbit hole goes
Advertise as we can link it to your bio rhythms and provide quality health care and mobile banking while tracing your movements (classified)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
http://rt.com/news/156660-snowden-everyone-under-surveillance

"It's no longer based on the traditional practice of targeted taps based on some individual suspicion of wrongdoing," Snowden said in the brief video. "It covers phone calls, emails, texts, search history, what you buy, who your friends are, where you go, who you love." Snowden’s video link was screened during a Munk debate in Toronto, where former US National Security Administration director General Michael Hayden and Harvard law Professor Alan Dershowitz went head to head with Glen Greenwald and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian over government surveillance.

So how many people here are disagreeing with Snowden?
Pages:
Jump to: