Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone oblivious to what just happened. - page 2. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 23, 2017, 07:44:24 AM
you got two things wrong.
first of all, XRP was not the only coin that was green in the past 2 days. there have been other altcoins like it. for example Lisk was also among the coins which showed green as everything else was red and dropping.

second thing is the fact that XRP also dropped but the difference was that it was already being pumped so the drop didn't show up on it when you looked at the daily charts but if you change to a more detailed record you can see the drop and the fact that the pump of it slowed down significantly because of the all around the market dump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 07:43:25 AM
The whole market bled money. Except for one coin.
The big players pulled out and as the FUDDERS sold their coin they quietly bought up ripple. Then let is sit and let the drop price further. Then bought up some more.

They are finished now. The market is gaining value. They have their ripple, and the price is sitting nice.

Something big is about to happen to XRP in 2018.

You just witnessed the start of the big move from 1st gen to 2nd gen crypto.
Everyone knows that XRP is a centralized coin. Its rate is not market, it is controlled and regulated. The issuer has a huge number of coins on his hands.

Indeed, Ripple is the opposite of BTC. People better stay away from Ripple.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 23, 2017, 06:39:57 AM
The big players pulled out and as the FUDDERS sold their coin they quietly bought up ripple. Then let is sit and let the drop price further. Then bought up some more.

They are finished now. The market is gaining value. They have their ripple, and the price is sitting nice.

Everyone knows that XRP is a centralized coin. Its rate is not market, it is controlled and regulated. The issuer has a huge number of coins on his hands.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 22, 2017, 11:39:00 PM

Something good or bad?

Its the start of the inevitable. Im not going to bash bitcoin, because it is wonderful technology, but people have not done their research and kept up to date with how the Blockchain and DAG movements are developing

Bitcoin was, and is a concept coin. Alot of people haven't woken up to this. Some believe bitcoin can live on infinitely, others dont care and are just putting their money into the most popular.

Bitcoin cannot achieve the status of a universal currency and its transfer times and fees are not acceptable for it to act as electronic gold. Not now, not in 100 years time, for reasons described elsewhere and by numerous people.

The market will correct itself. The 2nd gen tech is now maturing and ready to take over. The crypto market is here to stay. The $bn's invested are going nowhere. All that changes is where those $bn's go, and it wont be in bitcoin.

Might be right, been avoiding BTC myself a lot lately aswell cause I just can't stand the fees and confirmation times. Instead i'm keeping my money in alts more and more. I also can't stand the hardforks, still haven't claimed any of the fork coins... but I don't think the current devs really care about BTC anyway or else they would have done something and it wouldndn't be forked every fucking week.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Something good or bad?

Its the start of the inevitable. Im not going to bash bitcoin, because it is wonderful technology, but people have not done their research and kept up to date with how the Blockchain and DAG movements are developing

Bitcoin was, and is a concept coin. Alot of people haven't woken up to this. Some believe bitcoin can live on infinitely, others dont care and are just putting their money into the most popular.

Bitcoin cannot achieve the status of a universal currency and its transfer times and fees are not acceptable for it to act as electronic gold. Not now, not in 100 years time, for reasons described elsewhere and by numerous people.

The market will correct itself. The 2nd gen tech is now maturing and ready to take over. The crypto market is here to stay. The $bn's invested are going nowhere. All that changes is where those $bn's go, and it wont be in bitcoin.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
I think you are right.  I sold my ripple early and lost half it's value with Bitcoin.  But I decided to buy the ripple back anyways, I think it could be big this year.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: