Pages:
Author

Topic: everyone says Bitcoin will tank after Gold fork. What if it's opposite? - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
what if instead, people sell their bitcoin gold and use the funds to buy more bitcoin?  Cool
Well, that would be great. Bitcoin price will still rise and the $10k area will be more possible by the end of the year. But, as good as it sounds, there's a very high chance that BTC will indeed tank after the Bitcoin gold fork. We can say that it is just a cycle that we witnessed many times over the past years. BTC tanks and consolidate after a great run. Nothing new about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I don't think anything special happens after Bitcoin Gold fork as it didn't happen after Bitcoin Cash fork. Small price fall after huge price rise is normal. But it won't be very much.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't bitcoin go up about 60% in value after bitcoin cash fork?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I agree that nothing special with the bitcoin course after the gold fork will occur. It will for some time then go up and down, and then it will be corrected somewhere at a price slightly below 6,000 dollars. Then, after a while, will begin its further victorious procession.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
what if instead, people sell their bitcoin gold and use the funds to buy more bitcoin?  Cool

They were selling alts or buying with fiat to keep more BTC before the fork, claim more BTG, and immediately selling them to BTC. It's unlikely that they will keep it all as BTC, I'm sure most people will spread it again on other coins. But I don't think the post-fork situation will affect Bitcoin price that much, what will happen to Bitcoin price is it won't tank or skyrocket, just bouncing around $6K before making a new run.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I don't think anything special happens after Bitcoin Gold fork as it didn't happen after Bitcoin Cash fork. Small price fall after huge price rise is normal. But it won't be very much.

I am 100% agree  with you
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Activity: 1344
Merit: 295
Pages:
Jump to: