Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything looks fine on the logarithmic charts - page 3. (Read 5872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
If it goes to 0.05, I'll buy like 1/10 of all the Bitcoins.

If it ever gets to 0.05...no one thinks they're worth a nickle to have. You'll have a bunch of bitcoins that nobody wants anymore.

I'd take the gamble with a hundred bucks.
If you win, you practically got 2,000 bitcoins free and their value is $20-$50 years down the road. If you lose, you're out the price of 2 video games, a few bar nights, or what-have-you.

Since they always have *some* function as an instrument of value, I'd hold on to them. Doesn't matter if it's temporarily $15, $3, $0.01 or $250.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
oh I had to educate myself about logarithmic charts. (Used in earthquakes and solar flares or any thing that uses a large number variances.) like our horribly unstable bitcoins.
I still don't understand how to read this chart though. how is this different from some thing like a Moving average? only a 9th grade education sorry  Tongue

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If it goes to 0.05, I'll buy like 1/10 of all the Bitcoins.

If it ever gets to 0.05...no one thinks they're worth a nickle to have. You'll have a bunch of bitcoins that nobody wants anymore.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
If it goes to 0.05, I'll buy like 1/10 of all the Bitcoins. Cheesy

edit:

More like 2 or 3%.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Doesn't look that "fine".  It's a deflationary currency so we should expect an upward trend and its clearly flatlined (slightly down even) for a while now.  Could argue Feb-Apr was similar, but I think we're seeing a downward trend right now.

Yes, I admit a downward trend. It just isn't "the end of bitcoin" like some people are griping about.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Doesn't look that "fine".  It's a deflationary currency so we should expect an upward trend and its clearly flatlined (slightly down even) for a while now.  Could argue Feb-Apr was similar, but I think we're seeing a downward trend right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Looking at this, I would wait a couple of months before buying again at ~ 5 bucks. 
what is this?

This is the price of bitcoins over the last 12 months on a logarithmic scale.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
what is this?
I would just like to point out to all the doom and gloomers, that everything looks just fine on the log charts (which you should be using)

Pages:
Jump to: