Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything You Need to Know about IEO - page 3. (Read 347 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 08, 2019, 07:34:08 PM
For a starter, I hate been redirected out of forum to go read some article, if you're the original owner of article then post then on forum and you can add a source link at the end for reference purpose or indicate you're the original owner of article to avoid been accused of plagiarism.

In addition: There's a disadvantage I have noticed in the past project that carryout their crowdfunding through IEO which is very disturbing. The whales are manipulating the sales, they buy all the token in matter of sec/mins leaving the average investor with no token to buy which is bad because this guy's can easily manipulate the price of this coins/tokens when they hit the market. Exchange need to find solution to this issue which could be solved by putting buy limits on each account.
Kucoin has taken anti-tool measures to buy the tokens of some whales but it is still ineffective when they have promptly modified the tool.
Because of the whale's early token manipulation, the IEO projects are now no longer as original. Bittrex's VBK is now at the lower price of the IEO.
This is a sign that the trend is ending and we should consider when investing in the IEO.
The source of earnings is exchange, not IEO. IEO was not trend, after binance's several successful IEOs, others also joined, but they failed. I guess, binance also will not be able to continue until end.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
April 08, 2019, 03:45:00 PM
Maybe someone has full list with exchanges that make IEO? (want to do that?) with appropriate links? This list would be great. Thank you in advance
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 08, 2019, 02:55:47 PM
You are better than this mate.

That's the first thing I noticed with those IEO though, It's not an effective approach, we have seen that in ICO's already.

That's the first thing I noticed with those IEO though, damn it matter of seconds? all tokens are sold-out? Bots maybe behind, but of course it's been guided by someone who really knows how to manipulate the market.

Buy back the tokens? It's not an effective approach, we have seen that in ICO's already. If projects buy back their token the price could really take a hit and stay in limbo for a long time, meaning the price is way below the ICO price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
April 08, 2019, 02:33:58 PM
For the investors the part of that "guarantee to listed" thing also plays a role where you know you are not buying tokens that will be useless or worthless because on day one you know how much your coin worth and how much money you made/lost from that token sale. That guarantee makes the worlds difference.

I think this is one advantage we can talk about because the major problem with ICO is to be listed and in any case, the icos took the advantage to be fraudulent.

But my worry too about IEO is that they might be secretive in numbers of tokens available.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
April 08, 2019, 02:00:38 PM

The exchange can say tokens are sold out even when its not. Transparency can be an issue with this IEO since they are not letting us know where the funds are going. Its probably effective if its really in a big exchange but on the DEX, this IEO might not work otherwise it has to have a really good concept.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
For a starter, I hate been redirected out of forum to go read some article, if you're the original owner of article then post then on forum and you can add a source link at the end for reference purpose or indicate you're the original owner of article to avoid been accused of plagiarism.

In addition: There's a disadvantage I have noticed in the past project that carryout their crowdfunding through IEO which is very disturbing. The whales are manipulating the sales, they buy all the token in matter of sec/mins leaving the average investor with no token to buy which is bad because this guy's can easily manipulate the price of this coins/tokens when they hit the market. Exchange need to find solution to this issue which could be solved by putting buy limits on each account.
On most exchanges this is no longer there , one person can not buy all the tokens for example on the exchange binance you can buy up to $ 1500 , and plus to all this lotteries work , I think you need to participate in the ieo , and if you're lucky you will earn well in this market!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 01:43:47 PM
That's the first thing I noticed with those IEO though, It's not an effective approach, we have seen that in ICO's already.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
April 08, 2019, 01:23:39 PM
Looking at the advantages for the token issuers we can safely put the fact that "being listed at day one" is a big big plus, I mean sometimes they try to get listed for months without any success but if you do an IEO you know you are going to get listed and that lifts a huge pressure off peoples minds, that way you can get even faster funding because investors knows you will be listed so basically that guarantee of being listed helps you get the funds you need.

For the investors the part of that "guarantee to listed" thing also plays a role where you know you are not buying tokens that will be useless or worthless because on day one you know how much your coin worth and how much money you made/lost from that token sale. That guarantee makes the worlds difference.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 08, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

Kucoin has taken anti-tool measures to buy the tokens of some whales but it is still ineffective when they have promptly modified the tool.
Because of the whale's early token manipulation, the IEO projects are now no longer as original. Bittrex's VBK is now at the lower price of the IEO.
This is a sign that the trend is ending and we should consider when investing in the IEO.

That's the first thing I noticed with those IEO though, damn it matter of seconds? all tokens are sold-out? Bots maybe behind, but of course it's been guided by someone who really knows how to manipulate the market.

Buy back the tokens? It's not an effective approach, we have seen that in ICO's already. If projects buy back their token the price could really take a hit and stay in limbo for a long time, meaning the price is way below the ICO price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 03:59:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 08, 2019, 02:57:58 AM

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 02:17:04 AM
IEO is really a buzzword recently. I wrote something about IEO for newbies: Everything You Need to Know about IEOhttps://medium.com/@rockminer/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ieo-b806e5cf4263

Any suggestions, please leave a comment.
Pages:
Jump to: