Pages:
Author

Topic: Evil people - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2013, 02:44:27 AM
April 9, 2013: evil hoarders (people who have a higher demand for Bitcoin than I think they should have) are driving the Bitcoin price up.

April 11, 2013: evil exchanges (people who didn't invest as much in the quality of their exchange platforms as I think they should) crashed the price of Bitcoin!

April 12-May 1, 2013: Evil speculators (people who buy and sell Bitcoin when I think they should not) and evil manipulators (people who bring fiat currency into Bitcoin when I think they should not) are driving the price of Bitcoin up, down, and all over the map.

May 3, 2013: Evil alt-coin creators (competitors who create similar products that I think they should not create) are driving the price of Bitcoin down.

I would be so much better off, if other people did not have the freedom to do these things that I wish they would not do.  Therefore, these people must be evil.

Freedom is most important in p2p opensource cryptocurrency,even if it make the its market value (w.r.t fiat currency) swing like a sine wave.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
May 03, 2013, 04:20:42 PM
Ahh, the subjectivity that is known as evil Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
May 03, 2013, 04:03:22 PM
You've been reading Walter Block, haven't you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
May 03, 2013, 03:52:11 PM
April 9, 2013: evil hoarders (people who have a higher demand for Bitcoin than I think they should have) are driving the Bitcoin price up.

April 11, 2013: evil exchanges (people who didn't invest as much in the quality of their exchange platforms as I think they should) crashed the price of Bitcoin!

April 12-May 1, 2013: Evil speculators (people who buy and sell Bitcoin when I think they should not) and evil manipulators (people who bring fiat currency into Bitcoin when I think they should not) are driving the price of Bitcoin up, down, and all over the map.

May 3, 2013: Evil alt-coin creators (competitors who create similar products that I think they should not create) are driving the price of Bitcoin down.

I would be so much better off, if other people did not have the freedom to do these things that I wish they would not do.  Therefore, these people must be evil.
Pages:
Jump to: