Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖 EVOLUTION 进化 - 人工智能 | AI on the Blockchain [30 MINUTES LEFT] - page 2. (Read 7507 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have send 1 btc, hope this is no scam, I like the idea. How do I receive the coins? I have send from Blockchain app from Apple store.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
ico price sir ?
i can invest with dash anyway ? or only btc ?

thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what kind of crowdsale isthis

crowdsale without marketing makes people coriouse about what they are doing, its HQ is guangzhou...maybe they want to make big office there

they are moving to shenzhen

is that true? i am in shenzhen,my be i should go to visit their office one day
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
what kind of crowdsale isthis

crowdsale without marketing makes people coriouse about what they are doing, its HQ is guangzhou...maybe they want to make big office there
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
can i send bitcoin directly from my blockchain wallet?
Activity: 7
I would like like to reserve the fingerprint AI
Activity: 38
Hello.

We are an experimental blockchain project focusing on computer security in the anti-virus and anti-malware sector! If you are looking to expand to the Americas we hope you can collaborate with us. We are willing to work on an AI based Antivirus program that learns from past viruses detected.

Hope to receive a reply soon.
Activity: 289
Many ICO projects have sprung up recently, and the risks behind this need to be paid attention to all the time. I will seriously consider the project
Activity: 178
If you don't understand your introduction, you can't decide whether the project is good or bad. You can't decide whether to take part in the ICO. What else is there?
Activity: 176
Taking into account the author is only newbies rank, I think the risk is quite large, it is recommended not to participate
Activity: 462
great the whitepaper are clean and promising. one more thing why you guys doesn't hold any bounty for such a great thing ? Im not expecting this but we know campaign makes the project more famous
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Could you give me some sample coins?
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 188
The idea is great, to achieve a little difficult
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
sugestion for you if you want ico selling succes
you must use top level domain don't use free domain ml
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Machine Learning on the Blockchain Cheesy Good luck guys, if you know what are you talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
no escrow
no website
no whitepaper (this would have to be quite big with what your claiming)
No public/social profiles of the devs, just names.

This has scam written all over it...but hey feel free to send your BTC to them without any escrow  Cheesy

This is evolution you have to send your fund to the air I also agreed with there is much fishy with this project. Only noobs accounts creating fake hype about this without any public profile without escrow much risky to buy this token.
Activity: 186
Do you plan to open air diving or bounty events, and you can start around to promote the coins?
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
holy shit...this is like skynet in terminator, te4minator will become real shit...this is dangerouse
Activity: 164
nc roadmap,Do not know whether the team has the ability to complete the development project Do not just roadmap, I ask the author to provide more team information
Pages:
Jump to: