Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution of human life and what that future holds for BTC? - page 2. (Read 159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
A report shows that in China, they created 4 AI based robot which went rouge and killed people.
Sounds like some iRobot scene or out of some other sort of fictional movie.
Mind sharing a source?

So, for that payment method! It should be something digital like Bitcoin from my point of view. If we move towards such life as predicted by this AI, I think BTC will play a major role in that future.
I also believe Bitcoin would play a major role in the future, but not for this reason. Fiat is already digital and can function in such a system easily, but Bitcoin would likely have achieved lots of adoption by then to serve as a viable alternative.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Let's start by saying this, we have come a long way developing the technology and improving our life. But where does that lead us to? Machines are taking over our works. Maybe good for someone or bad for those who are suffering because they lost their job. Good or bad, we are still moving forward to a future where human works will be totally taken over by machines.

A report shows that in Japan, they created 4 AI based robot which went rouge and killed people. So they dismantle 3 of them while the last one somehow got access to the internet and was modifying itself with better equipments. So they have to also put that one down.  -- This was to just give you guys an example on how far we have come developing the technology in where the technology can act on its own.
If implemented correctly, what we could achieve in the near future.

Here's an interesting story - A guy made a simulation using AI to predict the future of Human Evolution. In the future, how we may evolve as human beings and technology surrounding us. I am going to include those as a picture down below.

- - - -
- - - -

[If you want to see the full video, it's available on the YouTube. You can see that by clicking HERE.]

Now we can see technology evolving so quickly and human evolution is somewhat slow, but it's still in the process. Slowly but surely we are moving towards that. Many people are choosing to replace their body parts with machine or implant new things in their body. It is true and not a science fiction anymore. We will merge with technology until we become the technology itself.

Take Neuralink from Elon Musk for an example.  Aren't we already halfway through what the AI have predicted?

Now let's come to the main part. What does the future hold for BTC in the evolution is really going to happen this way?

On an Interview, Elon Musk said that - (When we reach to a certain point in human evolution, we won't have to work. Machine will do the works for us! And by AI's self learning ability, we won't have to teach them either. So in that era, how we will pay for our goods or energy cost by machines/robots? There has to be a universal payment method)

[Link to the full video of that interview could be found HERE]

It does sound like fantasy, but I do agree on this with Elon. Me may see it become reality one day.

So, for that payment method! It should be something digital like Bitcoin from my point of view. If we move towards such life as predicted by this AI, I think BTC will play a major role in that future.

You can take this post as a joke. I was just surfing the internet while I saw these news and videos, and it just made me rethink, what our life should be like in 10–20 years from now. If you find this interesting, let me know what do you think about this. Will BTC be the main method off all transactions, or will there be something else to replace it? For me, I will stick to BTC for sure. If the future does become something like this. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: