Pages:
Author

Topic: EWBF's cuda miner monitor tool - page 2. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
Can it restart entire rig?

But if you need this feature i can add it. Do you need it ?
Activity: 39
July 31, 2017, 05:25:56 AM
Enjoy the mining how it would be if everyone takes his piece of cake.

Mining software fee: 2%
Mining supervision fee: 2%
Selling your coins on exchange fee: 0,20%, plus other % when turning that into fiat
Taxes from government on final earns: 15% or more
Failures, equipment crashing and a low chance of being set on fire: all goes to miner
Time spent to set everything up and working: all goes to miner
Chances of mining a coin that becomes worthless: all goes to miner
Seeing how your earnings get cut in half due to difficulty rise: all goes to miner

This doesn't make even fucking sense. I know taking a fee it's OPTIONAL, but this is coming insane. I don't have anything against the OP, but mining itself it's becoming a total robbery.
July 31, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

No, it doesn't restart the entire computer but it restart the entire miner process.
Activity: 20
July 31, 2017, 04:58:30 AM
July 30, 2017, 08:11:27 AM
Please give it a try before comment any negative things. Thanks in advance.
July 29, 2017, 06:26:31 PM
java on Windows, looks weird.

Why it's weird ? There are a lot of java application for windows.
Just a few common ones which are using jvm:
Eclipse (Open Source IDE for Programming)

Azureus(BitTorrent Client)

OpenOffice

LibreOffice

NetBeans IDE (Another Programming IDE)

LimeWire

Vuze

MATLAB (Advanced Mathematics Programming)

Lotus Notes (E-mail/Productivity Suite)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 06:24:04 PM
java on Windows, looks weird.
July 29, 2017, 05:59:46 PM
a dev fee are you freakin serious, what a money grab especially for a first iteration. why is it people like you make some simple thing and then think you can make a buck off it? clearly its just about the money

Please read my post again. You can turn off the developer fee. It's just an option if you like the program, than you can support, but it's not mandatory, it's opcional. There is no restriction if you turn it off. So what is your problem ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
July 29, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
a dev fee are you freakin serious, what a money grab especially for a first iteration. why is it people like you make some simple thing and then think you can make a buck off it? clearly its just about the money
July 29, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
News

New version will  coming soon.
Known issues:
  • If there is any space in the file's path in the monitoring tools bat file cause that the properties not correctly pass the parameters. Please make sure that there is no space in the files path!
    Example: C:\users\xy\desktop\my miner\ewbf miner\3.4\ (This is wrong because it contains spaces)in this case please rename the folders which not contains space in the path to not contains space.
    Example: C:\users\xy\desktop\my_miner\ewbf_miner\3.4\ (This is correct not contains any space)
  • In case if the Google SMTP not reachable cause the monitoring process to hang and the miner won't be restarted. This problem is going to be fixed in the next release.

Updated

Video about the app:
https://youtu.be/MNQKVas1zqY

Version V.0.0.2
The following features added:
  • Bug fixies
  • Option to enable to reboot the Operating System in case of the miner error.
  • Now you can set the frequency of e-mail sending
  • Now you can set that you only want to get error reports or error and status e-mail reports too.

You can get it from here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4Yvkc957FWKN3VMampBUy0ySEE?usp=sharing

If you need more functionality please let me know and i'm try to add it to the application.

Hi all!

I created a monitoring tool to check ewbf cuda miner status. It can reboot the miner if it's fails, including stop GPU error. My solution also send e-mail notification in every 30 min about the status of the miner. In case of error an error e-mail will be sent imediatelly after the problem detected. The monitoring tool chech the ewbf's cuda miner status in every few seconds. You can download and try it if you want. Note: This is the first version of the program it might be contains error, so use it on your own risk.

Main features
  • Monitorize the status of the miner. Restart it if it's stopped. (Including GPU stopped error)
  • e-mail notification. The application will send you a notification e-mail in every 30 min about the status of your miner. The notification contains the following: GPU id, GPU neme, Gpu power usage, Temperature, Speed, Accepted and Rejected shares for each cards. The notification also contains the total power usage, total speed, total accepted and total rejected shares.
  • error riport in e-mail. The application imediatelly send you an error riport if any problem detected and the miner is stopped.

There is an opcional developer fee. If you enable it than your miner will be used for 12 min in every day. Of course if you don't want to support, you can turn off the developer fee if you don't want to support. No restriction if developer fee is turned off. (Description given in downloadable content.)

Requirements:
Java 1.8 needs to be installed.
Works only on Windows yet. Tested on Windows 10.
api needs to be enabled in ewbf cuda miner.
Launch the program with the bat file, not the jar.

Usage
  • Download the latest version. Currently it is V.0.0.2 (Link given above)
  • Unzip the package
  • There is a bat file in the package. The name of it is ewbf_monitor.bat
  • Edit it with notepad or notepad++ or any other word viewer tool that you prefer to use.
  • Edit the command line with your own values. There is an example:
    java -jar EWBF_Miner_Restarter.jar --miner_exe_path C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --path_of_the_miner_bat_file C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --name_of_the_bat_file supernova_zec --dev_fee Y --ewbf_api_url http://127.0.0.1:42000/getstat --email_address [email protected] --emai_sending_frequency 60 --restart_computer_on_error N
    The parameters meaning and allowed values are detailed in the ReadMe!!!.txt that you can also find in the zip file.
  • If you setup that in case of error my application reboot the system (--restart_computer_on_error Y parameter in ewbf_monitor.bat file), and you want to automatically restart my app on windows startup which is automatically starts your miner too, than you have to put your ewbf_monitor.bat in your startup folder.
    You can do this with the following method: winked + r to start run.
    Type the following:
    shell:startup
    This will open the startup folder.
  • Copy the ewbf_monitor.bat file and my jar file here. Or copy the bat file only but in this case you have to give the full path of the jar file in the bat file. For example:
    java -jar C:\Users\Desktop\EWBF_Monitor\EWBF_Miner_Restarter.jar --miner_exe_path C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --path_of_the_miner_bat_file C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --name_of_the_bat_file supernova_zec --dev_fee Y --ewbf_api_url http://127.0.0.1:42000/getstat --email_address [email protected] --emai_sending_frequency 60 --restart_computer_on_error N
  • Example of e-mail notification:
    GPU IdCard NameTemperatureGPU Power UsageSpeed (Sol/s)Accepted SharesRejected Shares
    0GeForce GTX 107068136 W42012380
    1GeForce GTX 1060 6GB6882 W2466790
    2GeForce GTX 1060 3GB68102 W2837892
    3GeForce GTX 107068136 W41911911
    4GeForce GTX 107067134 W42011530
    Total590 W178850503
  • If you need further help, feel free the ask in comment.

issues:

• Total speed shows the total power usage. Fixed

If you found a bug than please let me know in pm or in comment

Please redownload the package for the fix.

Ps.: Please give it a try before comment any negative things. Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: