Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange Alert: CoinExchange Ending its Services - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
One exchange is closing but for sure another exchange will operate.
I don't know how much its trading volume in the market, sometimes we see some new exchanges that will just pop up in the ranking but in reality they are just faking their volume, and maybe it's one of the reason why an exchange will be closing despite having some decent volume per record.

one exchange that I still notice is yobit exchange, people are saying that its a scammy or shitty exchange but they still survive until now, so I think their volume now showed in https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/ which is $30 m is maybe a real volume.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135
When someone leave, mayroon dadating na bago. I like those altcoins na mababa value coz why not? the higher the risk, mas mataas yung reward, pero duon lang sa afford mo na i-risk na bitcoin. Been using this exchange for so long, pero hindi nga lang ganun kadalas. Essentially pag may nakita lang ako na good upcoming news duon sa mga binabantayan ko na altcoin dito, then duon lang ako bibili ng coin sa exchange nato tapos hodl na minsan inaabot ng half year bago ako magka profit na worth to wait and risking my bitcoin.

Remembered DENT? share ko na din dati na nakabili ako sa 10-20 sats range worth 0.1 BTC tapos days, weeks and months ang dumaan ang tindi at bumaba pa sa 5-10 sats so buy back at dagdag ng bala. After many months of waiting biglang nag boom yung value na mabilis pa sa rocket at umabot sa 200 hanggang 400 sats.. phew~ 200-400% profit, but then again that was year 2016-2017 kung saan altcoin days.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child

This is to inform everyone here na magsasara na nga pala ang CoinExchange.io. Panigurado marami rin dito ang may accounts sa CoinExchange kasi isa rin to sa pinakapaborito ng mga altcoin gem hunters.

This is their official statement dated last October 1, 2019.

Code:
Coinexchange.io is Closing Down

It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change.

https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/

Last October 15 pa yung last trading day. Which means mapipilitan tayo na withdrawhin ang maraming altcoins sa kanya kanyang wallets. Withdrawal deadline sa December 1, 2019 pa naman. Pero mas mainam na withdrawhin na kaagad ASAP. Pwede kasing iiwan na nang team ang mismong site at in case magkaroon ng problema baka wala nang support. Share nyo na rin sa mga friends nyo sa crypto at baka di pa nila alam to. Ako kasi andami kong friends na merong account sa exchange na ito at pinatulog lang nila habang naghihintay na tumaas ang presyo or malista sa mga big exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: