Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥EXCHANGE BITCOINS, ALTCOINS and e-currencies for PayPal/SKRILL & more🔥 - page 2. (Read 1707 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
Safe, Fast and Automatic ECurrency Exchange
is this exchange reliable? i recently made a webmoney-paypal exchange. The status of the order: is processing. I should have asked earlier. But you see we are in this uncertainty  Huh

Hello,

Thank you for Trusting HiExchange. We will not let you down Wink

We try to finalize the orders as soon as possible. mostly they're done within 1 hour after you placed the order.
As mentioned in our terms and conditions, PayPal transactions might take up to 72 hours before they're done. This time depends on the volume of your order. Our Customer support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues you might face regarding your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have more questions.

I was very skeptical about this exchange. But it has been great. The support was always very attentive answering my questions. The webmoney-paypal exchange took 16 hours to complete. Thank you very much Shocked

We're glad you had a good experience with HiExchange and Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope to see you again on HiExchange  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
is this exchange reliable? i recently made a webmoney-paypal exchange. The status of the order: is processing. I should have asked earlier. But you see we are in this uncertainty  Huh

Hello,

We try to finalize the orders as soon as possible. mostly they're done within 1 hour after you placed the order.
As mentioned in our terms and conditions, PayPal transactions might take up to 72 hours before they're done. This time depends on the volume of your order. Our Customer support is online 24/7 to help you with any issues you might face regarding your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have more questions.

I was very skeptical about this exchange. But it has been great. The support was always very attentive answering my questions. The webmoney-paypal exchange took 16 hours to complete. Thank you very much Shocked
copper member

Hello,

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
I want to receive USDT by sending PayPal. But there is no option today to sent PayPal and also same thing for receiving USDT.

Hello Swopon,

Thanks for your interest in using our service. Unfortunately, we don't offer directions from PayPal at the moment. However, you can receive PayPal in exchange for your USDT or you can receive USDT in exchange for Payeer, Perfect Money or any other cryptocurrencies. You can always contact our customer support representatives in case of any questions, they work round the clock.
All channel isn't available to exchange as I already mentioned. Because I have PayPal and want to get USDT. No channel available for it. Maybe I have to search other exchange for it. Thanks.
copper member
I want to receive USDT by sending PayPal. But there is no option today to sent PayPal and also same thing for receiving USDT.

Hello Swopon,

Thanks for your interest in using our service. Unfortunately, we don't offer directions from PayPal at the moment. However, you can receive PayPal in exchange for your USDT or you can receive USDT in exchange for Payeer, Perfect Money or any other cryptocurrencies. You can always contact our customer support representatives in case of any questions, they work round the clock.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
copper member

in the beginning you had Skrill and Neteller options too. what happened?

what channels are you using for 24/7 Customer Support?

Hello Cashfairy,

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, we encountered some problems and decided to hold Skrill and Neteller Transaction until we can provide efficient services based on these two payment systems. Hopefully we can have them back in the future.

You can contact us 24/7 via Live chat on the website, Email, our ticketing system and WhatsApp.
Activity: 430
Merit: 101

in the beginning you had Skrill and Neteller options too. what happened?

what channels are you using for 24/7 Customer Support?

copper member
OTA (MIOTA) Now Available on HiExchange (hi.exchange)
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HiExchange is proud to welcome the latest addition to the supported cryptocurrencies on the platform. 🚀

As of December 4, You can Exchange IOTA (MIOTA) to:

✔️PayPal USD
✔️PayPal EUR
✔️PayPal GBP
✔️Perfect Money USD
✔️Webmoney USD

Or you can BUY IOTA with:

➡️Perfect Money USD
➡️Payeer USD

No KYC, No Sign Up
Best Exchange Rates
24/7 Customer Support
copper member
New Cryptocurrencies added to HiExchange:

✅ avalanche (AVAX)  ✅
✅ Terra (luna) ✅
✅ Polygon (matic) ✅
✅ Algorand (algo) ✅
✅ VeChain (vet) ✅
✅ Axie Infinity (AXS) ✅

Exchange quick and hassle-free at hi.exchange
copper member
We now support Payeer with full power. Receive and send payments with Payeer at any moment:

Tether TRC20 (USDT) ➡️ Payeer USD

Bitcoin (BTC) ➡️ Payeer USD

Ethereum ➡️ Payeer USD

Litecoin ➡️ Payeer USD

DogeCoin ➡️ Payeer USD

Ripple ➡️ Payeer USD

TRON ➡️ Payeer USD

Bitcoin ➡️ cash (BCH)  Payeer USD

Binance coin ➡️  Payeer USD

ADA ➡️ Payeer USD

ETC ➡️ Payeer USD

EOS ➡️  Payeer USD

Zcash ➡️  Payeer USD

Polkadot  ➡️ Payeer USD

SOLANA ➡️  Payeer USD

No KYC, No Sign-up 👍
24/7 Customer Support ✔️

Visit hi.exchange for more details
copper member
Best rates for Crypto to PayPal today
copper member
check new directions added to our exchange
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
We're proud to announce our official partnership with Best Change team and listing on their monitor as of this date. You can find us on Best Change using this URL:

https://www.bestchange.com/hiexchange-exchanger.html

This is good! . . . However, can your rates be a bit competitive with other exchangers?

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your comment. We're constantly trying to provide our customers with competitive exchange rates. I believe we're among top 3 rates in most directions. But we try our best to stay at the top Wink
Alright, this new development increase your level of trust. But I have one more question. I'm a bit scared on your policy especially the denial of service clause on people who refuse to as share their information. Could you simply shed more light on it.

Can you let us know which clause is concerning you for using our service? As a part of HiExchange Policy we don't require users o register on our website or go through KYC process. On the other hand you can get some advantages like acquiring a referral link and accessing your previous order details by registering as a HiExchange user. In that case, we never disclose any information about our users to a third party and users' data on our website are securely protected.

Refusal to provide information

You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information that we have to ask you. However, the refusal of the client to provide information could result in a denial of service Hiexchange.

https://hi.exchange/privacy-policy

I am not trying to be negative here. Just explain what this privacy policy means. Does it mean that if I have a client who wish to exchange a huge amount of money and has already paid you into the wallet but you demand a level of information to process that transaction, you reserve the right to  NOT complete the transaction? Please explain using this scenario. Thank you.

Thanks for the explanation. First of all, We never accept bigger amounts than the maximum stated in our order page.When you want to place an order there is a minimum and maximum limit clearly shown to our customers and your order cannot exceed the Maximum amount.

In some cases, HiExchange needs additional information such as another account number or wallet since the account information provided by the customer is not valid or not working due to some reason. In that case, after communicating with the customer, if they fail to submit a new receiving account or other information needed, HiExchange reserves the right to cancel the order. In such cases, our sales team will refund the whole amount (transaction fees will be deducted) to the same sending account.

O.k . Thank you for the clarification.
copper member
We're proud to announce our official partnership with Best Change team and listing on their monitor as of this date. You can find us on Best Change using this URL:

This is good! . . . However, can your rates be a bit competitive with other exchangers?

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your comment. We're constantly trying to provide our customers with competitive exchange rates. I believe we're among top 3 rates in most directions. But we try our best to stay at the top Wink
Alright, this new development increase your level of trust. But I have one more question. I'm a bit scared on your policy especially the denial of service clause on people who refuse to as share their information. Could you simply shed more light on it.

Can you let us know which clause is concerning you for using our service? As a part of HiExchange Policy we don't require users o register on our website or go through KYC process. On the other hand you can get some advantages like acquiring a referral link and accessing your previous order details by registering as a HiExchange user. In that case, we never disclose any information about our users to a third party and users' data on our website are securely protected.

You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information that we have to ask you. However, the refusal of the client to provide information could result in a denial of service Hiexchange.

I am not trying to be negative here. Just explain what this privacy policy means. Does it mean that if I have a client who wish to exchange a huge amount of money and has already paid you into the wallet but you demand a level of information to process that transaction, you reserve the right to  NOT complete the transaction? Please explain using this scenario. Thank you.

Thanks for the explanation. First of all, We never accept bigger amounts than the maximum stated in our order page.When you want to place an order there is a minimum and maximum limit clearly shown to our customers and your order cannot exceed the Maximum amount.

In some cases, HiExchange needs additional information such as another account number or wallet since the account information provided by the customer is not valid or not working due to some reason. In that case, after communicating with the customer, if they fail to submit a new receiving account or other information needed, HiExchange reserves the right to cancel the order. In such cases, our sales team will refund the whole amount (transaction fees will be deducted) to the same sending account.

Hello Manuel,

copper member

Hello Manuel,

Hello Manuel,

copper member

Hello Manuel,

Pages:
Jump to: