Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️♠️♠️Exchange bounty stakes to ETHER (ETH) instantly ♠️♠️♠️ - page 3. (Read 1614 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Like that possibility to get ETH quickly more and more. Keep moving tokpie, bring new bounties!

Help them to find new projects - what guys you think about Quizando?

Checked Quizando, it has a lack of marketing, but the idea looks nice.

You can use icobench just for filtering _ for example, to see projects which have MVP, bounty, etc
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
Like that possibility to get ETH quickly more and more. Keep moving tokpie, bring new bounties!

Checked Quizando, it has a lack of marketing, but the idea looks nice.
Merit: 2

Activity: 175
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
How soon you will launch your Bounty Analyzer?
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Well, although we can exchange our bounty stakes to ETH, the problem is we need some buyers to buy the stakes.
To make buyers come, they must have a trust about the ICO project so they want to buy the stakes to received the tokens with lower rate from ICO.
As long we dont have any much buyers for stake, the liquidity will be insufficient to convert the stakes to ETH.

Don't understand you in full.

1. We currently have buyers who want to obtain KGT though buying its bounty stakes. The question is only on the price that's mostly a risk/reward question in case of bounty stake trading. But, we, you, anyone can see and check it personally that BIDs/ASKs matches occur, so transparent price is achieved at any moment.

2. To attract more buyers we thoroughly select the projects (ICOs) before listing its stakes. Otherwise, we lose buyers at all.

3. Liquidity will come when we list more thoroughly selected projects (ICOs).
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Well, although we can exchange our bounty stakes to ETH, the problem is we need some buyers to buy the stakes.
To make buyers come, they must have a trust about the ICO project so they want to buy the stakes to received the tokens with lower rate from ICO.
As long we dont have any much buyers for stake, the liquidity will be insufficient to convert the stakes to ETH.
Yes, because the basic KGT token price is nominated in $. So, the higher the cost of ETH the lower price of stakes will be (nominated in Ethereum).
ETH is in dump again, because of that I see many hunters are so actively selling stakes today  Embarrassed

If "tomorrow" ETH goes back to $500 the price of stakes nominated in ETH can decrease.

Yes, agree it might happen.
Activity: 182
ETH is in dump again, because of that I see many hunters are so actively selling stakes today  Embarrassed

If "tomorrow" ETH goes back to $500 the price of stakes nominated in ETH can decrease.
Merit: 20
It seems so easy to get eth, it is quite simple and certainly many are interested in the project you offer. Adding to the eth community is a good step for the development of eth itself.

Hm, you're right. Many small transactions created by our users when they withdraw create a demand for ETH. So TOKPIE makes its small contribution to the market recovery  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
It seems so easy to get eth, it is quite simple and certainly many are interested in the project you offer. Adding to the eth community is a good step for the development of eth itself.
Activity: 166
Good infographic. It explains how bounty stakes trading works for each of the parties (hunter, investors, ICOs).
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Well, now it's clear why Bounty Stakes Trading is the win-win-win service for every party. Roll Eyes

Nice words "win-win-win". I totally agree.
Well, now it's clear why Bounty Stakes Trading is the win-win-win service for every party. Roll Eyes

Hope guys your platform will become popular as soon as possible and more ICOs will be listed. Now everything is working great!
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
It's quite intuitive. I guess absolutely all hunters know how to trade in order books.

In general, you're right. But someone doesn't know.
Merit: 2
It's quite intuitive. I guess absolutely all hunters know how to trade in order books.
Pages:
Jump to: