Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange coin - page 6. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
As it seems to me now it is exact to have at itself in an active BNB & HT and BIX about the rest I'm not sure. But I certainly would not advise you to buy KCS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 21, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
good idea. You can pay attention on 3 exchange tokens. Binance token, Kucoin token and Huobi token. I think bnb and Huobi token have very good potential you can see it on the day charts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I would suggest you buy coins like waves, stratis, digibyte, and bytecoin. These coins are currently cheap and have the capability to grow in the future more. Sometimes I search for cheap coins around in the Top 50.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
HT
BNB
OK
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
June 04, 2018, 03:21:45 AM
hi everyone, i have a few amount of BTC in my wallet
and i'm interesting to buy an exchange coin or exchange token
can you suggest me the best exchange coin to invest right now ?
of course that can give me a huge profit and benefit for long term hold Wink

i start thinking about BNB, BIX and BCO

Thank you
They are all good exchange coins. Personally I am buying BNB. Some pairs are good, Iota/BNB or eos/BNB. Sometimes BTC is down, but BNB is up. So i think it is worthy to have it.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
May 24, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
binance is the best exchange right now. if you want to buy it, BnB makes sense. I can recommend oax for the future.

thanks for your reply,,
at this moment i already have binance in my bag, and will start do my research on OAX
look like interesting
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
I think BNB has a good interest rate, for some exchanges you specify, I suggest you to invest there. that way you will have a good investment for the future
BNB is my choice! You can really make good money on this. I also plan to buy a few coins. But my love is an etherium. You should consider this option as well
Activity: 177
May 24, 2018, 08:08:50 AM
if you want invest in exchange coin, i recommend BNB
because binance is second rank for the transaction volume of cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 24, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
I advise you to buy bnb. Binance is the most known exchange platform now. And they have a very strong community behind it. If they dont make the mistakes that poloniex and bittrex did before, they will keep their position for a while.
Activity: 658
May 24, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
I think BNB is a good one to buy as it has a very good dev, it has a progressive roadmap and also good exchange interest. It is safe and secure, it has good marketing team and have huge profit potential when you hold on long term as they also have good services.
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
I could make good money on BNB and Huobi token, but with Kucoin shares I was not lucky - bought at the peak.
I Agree, BNB and Huobi token are two of the best tokens of exchanges, I keep them for long term. I try to buy more on the falls.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Exchanges that have huge trading volume are the ones to look into, I would rather pick that of Binance, Kucoin and IDex, what Huobi tokens is don't make any sense for me to hold it, it is different from that of Binance when you look at the use case. Hybrid is another ICO on going now to look into
May 24, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
I could make good money on BNB and Huobi token, but with Kucoin shares I was not lucky - bought at the peak.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
May 24, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
binance is the best exchange right now. if you want to buy it, BnB makes sense. I can recommend oax for the future.
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

Thank you
i suggest you to convert your btc in usd and wait for a general dump of the market for buying some binance coin, i think that it's the best exchagne coin, it is very used and i think that in the future it will grow even more. but it depends on what reason you want to buy it, if you want it for speculate on i suggest you to wait, if you want it for pay less fees on exchanges then every moment is fine.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
I was thinking about investing in a Rock token on the GBX platform. They will soon have their own exchange, a promising project.
Speaking about exchange coins, BNB and BCO sounds good. Go for them for they are the exchange coins going to keep you safe in times the market is red. There are few other exchange coins people talked about but I thing in those coins, you have a risk factor a bit more than you have over here. Go for what your heart wants for I am sure you have had a pretty good experience in the market.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
May 22, 2018, 05:00:31 PM
You want to make a profit.  I think you should hold btc.  Do not exchange any coin or token at this time

thanks for your suggestions my friend
but, i think if i want to make a good profit in long term an exchange coin is good,
as long the exchange have a good trading volume in the future
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Thank you
trade on binance and buy bnb, find out good pair. Sometime buying another coins with BNB is profitable. Plus low fee. Second verification.
Binance is good for you to exchange coin because of fast and low transaction fee but need to verify your account for you to withdraw above limit amount. The good thing is that for unverified account you can transact again after a day, you do not have to wait for month to have slot again. It can also safe to put your coin in it because of its strong security like in other exchange.
May 20, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
Best exchange token is BNB since the Binance is the most used crypto exchange in the world.
Activity: 56
May 20, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

Thank you

I believe Binance token BNB should be always first in the list. Next one KCS. Also you can pay your atention to tokens of fresh exchanges which only recently ended the ICO. For example Coinvest, LocalCoinSwap. Or Nauticus, registered with Australian Government regulator AUSTRAC.
Pages:
Jump to: