Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] Coinano.com OFFICIAL THREAD - page 4. (Read 14757 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 500
When CFC withdraw is possible again?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform
#coffeecoin CFC market is back online at the moment !

Best Regards
Coinano.com
Notice: #coffeecoin Please do not forget to cancel all active CFC orders till reopen 6:30pm UTC/GMT
@coffeecoin
took full responsibility
Thank you

We will reopen coffeecoin CFC market at 6:30pm UTC/GMT

Thank you for your understanding and support during this process
We will reopen coffeecoin market again asap
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we have contacted to #coffeecoin dev again.
We are working on another solution, 
Thank you for your understanding and support

perfect

thanks so much, if you do some work to solve the problem, I apologize to you , I am sorry..

but I hope the work can make it.
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

perfect
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
contact the devs of the othere coffeecoin exchanges and ask them if they had any problems (aparently not)
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
The POLL was unfair. Most people were unable to vote on time, just like me.
Grow up and solve this problem instead of blaming the dev. Other exchanges have no problems with this except from you. I will never use your exchange anymore. and I'm also gonna twiiter about your fiasco.
What an amateuristic crap exchange. The dev doesn't have to solve anything, it's you who has to fix this problem that you have created fro yourself.
According to you the wallet is broken, but apperently it's good enough to earn you stake from our coins. My balance is completely perfect. I don't know of anyone complaining about having a wrong amount in their balance. You totally made this up. What is your agenda you stupid scammer  Angry
Activity: 68
I feel like we're too hard on the guy, I feel bad. Shit happens. Even best exchanges like bter or cryptsy had lots of issues. Just search bitcointalk and you'll see. Unfortunately when shit happens, customers lose. That's the sad part.

But I'm sure coinano is doing his best. He can't handle Coffeecoin so he halted the market. That was the right thing. For some reason he also blocked withdrawals and that was a screw up. But I'm sure he listens, so I hope he'll find some solution how we can get our coins back. We were loud and clear what we want and what we think he should do.

Good luck with your new exchange, man! I see it's not an easy job to run an exchange.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When are you new Platform open?
Activity: 133
This situation puts your exchange in the spotlight; It's working perfectly fine on the other two, as stated before. Also, your poll was totally bogus. By the time I got home from work, it was already done and only had a relatively small number of voters, compared to the pages and pages of interested/vested users on the CFC ANN page. I refuse to accept a "poll" from a small (probably sock puppet) group in such a short time frame. If you want your exchange to grow man up and handle the problem instead of pointing fingers and dodging responsibility. The top exchanges take care of business. Not only are you preventing us from trading, you are collecting stake, which is rightfully ours.
Activity: 182
You have make me lose the half of the interest...

we just want to withdraw my coffeecoin, do not want to exchange any coin in your exchagne.

just withdrwa...
hi, coinano.com

I am so sad that the new exchange has happened this problem, you know, as a new exchange, you should confirm the users'

balances to attract more and more people to your exchange, but you can not make it.

you said the coffeecoin wallet has some problem, why do other exchanges have no this problem??

I think if your exchange want to develop well, please solve the problem  the problem: coffeecoin withdraw problem.

you know your exchange has a bad effect on users' interest.

I think if you do not solve the problem, the worst is that: we will spread your exchange attitude  to solve the problem, and tell other people not to go to your exchage.

what is more, if you open new thread, I will post wallet address to your new thread, your every thread will be deleted or be locked..

do not say I am so bad, because your attitude is so bad, it is what you deserve because of your bad attitude and making us lose our interest.

one of  coinano exchage users, one of the victims whose coffeecoin is not withdrawn

I hope the victims can try our best to get our coins as soon as possible..

Activity: 68
The wallet bug might be the reason why you halted Coffeecoin market on your exchange that can't work as well as the other Coffeecoin exchanges. But it's not a good reason why you blocked Coffeecoin withdrawals.

I want to move my coins from your exchange to the exchange that can handle Coffeecoins much better then you can. Why are you preventing me from doing this? You can't use use this lame bug as an excuse for not letting us get our coins back.

If I would be a dev of Coffeecoin I would just say that I will never fix the lame bug. Why fix? Nobody cares but you. Wallet shows correct ballance to the users. Proper exchanges can trade the coin just fine. What's the big deal? Why would he fix it?

Hello Digital Currency World !

The poll has finished.
Coffeecoin community choose to wait
Thank you for your interest and participation

@coffeecoin
Please accelerate your working on the wallet
The community which is like to drink coffee deserves better

All the best,
The Coinano Digital Currency Exchange Platform Team.

Activity: 183
I think it's OK, if coinano.com decides to freeze the CFC trading.
If you lose coins due to the wallet issue, you will indeed make the exchange responsible.
Last 10 minutes for the voting !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-to-whom-it-may-concern-coffeecoin-community-600836

All the best,
The Coinano Digital Currency Exchange Platform Team.

Pages:
Jump to: