Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] Create app to help exchange new altcoin - newchg.com - page 4. (Read 7089 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Activity: 126
Add panda coin!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
panda would be nice Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Anyone else having issue not being able to post buys/sells less than 0.00100000btc per PLT??
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
I'm sure the guys over on the [ZEU] Zeus coin thread wouldn't mind being added to this. It's not on any exchanges yet and seen a number of postings recently for people looking to trade.

Another vote for ZEU! One of the most stable and issue-free coins launched in the last few months. Lots of people eager to trade ZEU Smiley
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Just figured I'd give you a heads up, the activation email is flagged as Spam automatically by Gmail so check your spam folder if you haven't gotten the activation email yet.
Activity: 262
I want to buy Chococoin  Wink Wink

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
This is an excellent idea. Eagerly awaiting my confirmation email, props to the creator we've needed something like this for a while! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
Hey, im a bit confused on what my password is meant to be as it never asks me for 1?? Recieved conformation email..clicked it n back to registration page?
Activity: 140
Need Panda, Nut, and Cache on here. Cache will prob do really well. Low supply and decent difficulty already.
Activity: 140
Cant make buy/sell orders on plt below 0.001

I did the same order and works, what browser are you using?

Chrome

Everything is fine, there are no errors. You should be able to add order.

The only orders it is accepting are, plt amount to buy for 1BTC each !!  I have tried everything on multiple browsers.
I get the same error. I can only sell 1 coin for 1 BTC
Activity: 182
I'm sure the guys over on the [ZEU] Zeus coin thread wouldn't mind being added to this. It's not on any exchanges yet and seen a number of postings recently for people looking to trade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
plz add electric coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Cant make buy/sell orders on plt below 0.001

I did the same order and works, what browser are you using?

Chrome

Everything is fine, there are no errors. You should be able to add order.

The only orders it is accepting are, plt amount to buy for 1BTC each !!  I have tried everything on multiple browsers.
Pages:
Jump to: