Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] CryptoRex - Cryptocurrencies Exchange - Beta live now - page 3. (Read 4735 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
great exchange, can you add chat like yobit and polo?

Chat would be good. Also later on I would like to see some "next gen" coins like ETH, Maid safe coin, Iota etc.

Chat is already embedded but we have hidden it in this beta stage. We plan to add official pop up chat or external one because we would like to mantain a more professional layout without a "troll box" as first look Smiley .

About next gen coins we're working on the integration and we'll be ready to test those new markets during the beta stage of the first 3 months.

Regards.

Nice!  Smiley Is there going to be a slack channel for CryptoRex so we can keep up to date with developments?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Do you have a bug bounty system in place ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Chat would be good. Also later on I would like to see some "next gen" coins like ETH, Maid safe coin, Iota etc.

Chat is already embedded but we have hidden it in this beta stage. We plan to add official pop up chat or external one because we would like to mantain a more professional layout without a "troll box" as first look Smiley .

About next gen coins we're working on the integration and we'll be ready to test those new markets during the beta stage of the first 3 months.

Regards.

Hi GREEDYJOHN, as we already replied to you yesterday PX wallet is showing a false positive on the "Status" page, cause it is synced and running fine but showing the label as "error".
As you remember you tried yourself to deposit PX into your exchange address and that was successful. We are investigating why this issue appears anyway this is not a meaning of rushing, cause as said and tested , PX wallet and market works smoothly.

Best regards, we will get in touch as soon as we can solve this label issue.

CryptoRex Support.
legendary

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Great start for the exchange! Here are my suggestions:

On the all markets page I would like the volume also be shown as BTC, its currently shown in the coins themselves.
Also when making trades buy orders total and sell orders total are lacking  the BTC amounts.

Thanks for the encouraging words and thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions, really appreciated!

In particular what you mean that buy and sells order are lacking the BTC amounts? Seems that when you are placing a buy/sell order it shows the total of BTC and fees = total net of coins you're gonna get.

Oh sorry I used confusing wording, I ment that in the orderbooks the total amounts in BTC are currently missing. For example BenjiRolls has currently about 8600 BenjiRolls on the buy side of the orderbook so I would like the total amount of  roughly 8600 to be also shown in BTC.

Oh, ok Smiley We'll add it to our to-do list for the next upgrades.

Thanks for your contribution.
legendary

On the all markets page I would like the volume also be shown as BTC, its currently shown in the coins themselves.
Also when making trades buy orders total and sell orders total are lacking  the BTC amounts.

Thanks for the encouraging words and thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions, really appreciated!

In particular what you mean that buy and sells order are lacking the BTC amounts? Seems that when you are placing a buy/sell order it shows the total of BTC and fees = total net of coins you're gonna get.

Oh sorry I used confusing wording, I ment that in the orderbooks the total amounts in BTC are currently missing. For example BenjiRolls has currently about 8600 BenjiRolls on the buy side of the orderbook so I would like the total amount of  roughly 8600 to be also shown in BTC.

legendary

Also when making trades buy orders total and sell orders total are lacking  the BTC amounts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Great a new exchange. Good progress.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
nice exchange but my depo not yet

Hi, thanks for your nice words. If you are the same user who contacted us on twitter we already replied to you that everything is going normally and your deposit is showing in our logs
Code:
"txid":"e4e89fbd8e87a4b1df77163685eb6793497cebc45037284388fdc930350f8486",
    "confirmations":1,

You simply have to wait the required BTC network confirmations for your transaction before the balance could settle into your account.

You can also check the status of your incoming deposit in the "Funds" section and crosscheck with a blockchain explorer. Smiley

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: