Pages:
Author

Topic: exchange fees that no one talks about - page 5. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
January 24, 2019, 05:04:44 AM
I always agree that many exchanges abuse their power and set too high prices for withdrawal of funds, sometimes withdrawal of little-known altcoins can cost about $ 20-30, I think that this is a real robbery and we need to fight it with all means available to us. Because it is simply unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 24, 2019, 04:12:06 AM
it is because bitcoin is decentralized and the fees are network fees, while exchanges are centralized and the fees are the cost of using their services. if you don't like them here is not the place to complain, you should complain to the exchanges and their support instead.

additionally it is about the fact that not everyone uses exchanges. so you only have a smaller portion of the community that get involved with exchanges while the rest never even visit an exchange in their lives. but everyone uses bitcoin.

p.s i am not saying you are wrong though. i agree that they are charging outrageous fees.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 04:06:07 AM
how is it that every one is complaining about bitcoin high fees etc. but they arent talking about the ridiculous exchange withdrawal fees? these fees cost 10$ usd. that is sky high fees. this is tradesatoshi site. other site were charging alot too. u want to send and receive but these exchanges are making more money that the miners. where are you guys going to send and withdrawing your coins? these exchanges charging a dime for the withdrawal fees is not going to drive up adoption. i rather transact with a visa card. imagine buying some kfc and ur sending bitcoins through but get charge 10$ extra because exchange fees. thats bs.
Pages:
Jump to: